BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #23
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
how'd this thread come back to life?

i've been known to steal stuff from people's houses in order to incite drama from within

or sometimes i'll steal stuff and put it back later just to mindfuck

that's right, envious, evil, and dirty... though it's easiest just to stalk online from the safety of my computer. i know a lot about important people (but i don't know then seally). victims of my stalking: take it as a compliment, at least that means i care.
I brought the life back because thau searcheth before thau posteth.

The stealing prank is comedy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
^ That's just stupid. I hope they got their little faces kicked in. Could have seriously hurt someone.

If I ever caught some kids doing that to me, oh man I would be pissed. They better be running.
+1

I'm usually not a fan of pranks that cause accidental deaths.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #24
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
how'd this thread come back to life?

i've been known to steal stuff from people's houses in order to incite drama from within

or sometimes i'll steal stuff and put it back later just to mindfuck

that's right, envious, evil, and dirty... though it's easiest just to stalk online from the safety of my computer. i know a lot about important people (but i don't know then seally). victims of my stalking: take it as a compliment, at least that means i care.
I have a buddy who does this, but will leave the items out in his house during the next gathering we have there. Always see people go back to a certain item, which he will tell them, "Oh, you like that, take it with you". Never given anybody's stuff back to somebody else, but always entertaining.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #25
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

One time my buddy went after a girl I had dibs on, so I decided to prank him. He was in the parking lot, walking to his car after football practice. I was waiting in my car. As he was nearing his car, I sped towards him and hit him going 20mph. He was close enough to his car that he became trapped between both cars. Luckily, his lifeless body acted as a buffer between our cars so mine wasn't damaged!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #26
Otruba_843
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90

High School bathroom pranks were some of the best. The chud in the urnial is a classic. We also did something that involved the hand drier We did the saran wrap trick where you stretch it out over the toilet so when someone sits down and takes a dump, they get crap and piss all over them. Back in Middle School we would always clog every toilet in the bathroom every day after lunch. One of my friends did some pretty gross stuff to the bathrooms that was worse then what I did.
      06-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

the bathrooms didn't have doors when i was in h.s. i knew a guy who would sit at the last stall to shit, and if someone came in, he'd stand up and turn around (as if taking a leak)
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #28
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
the bathrooms didn't have doors when i was in h.s. i knew a guy who would sit at the last stall to shit, and if someone came in, he'd stand up and turn around (as if taking a leak)

I don't know why but i lol'd so hard picturing someone doing that. lmao
Appreciate 0