BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

03-18-2005, 11:01 PM   #1
pharding
Major
Rep
Drives: 23 Audi Q4 e-tron + 14 X3 28i

Who are the founders/owners of this forum?

Please tell us about your background and why you founded this board. What can we expect here that we can't get elsewhere? Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2005, 04:09 PM   #2
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Well Im a founder of this place. The real reason for this board is to chat about the E90 and to augment the site www.e90post.com where I can document my experience with the upcoming E90, share info and pics and anything learned along the way. Alot of times people would post great DIY procedures and little info about the car, and i'd like to compile all that onto one webpage. The M-coupe guys do it on www.368s.com and i'd like to create a similar community here.

When the E46 first came out I was on the boards and I learned alot about the car, did some modifications and shared everything I could with other enthusiasts. That was a ton of fun. Alot of marketers and salespeople have infiltrated the big forums now and so things are a little twisted now (ie. one forum favors one type of supercharger or car light bulbs because they are sponsored by that company, etc etc). I've always hated that.

So anyways, with this E90 I figured i'd start my own site to show my mods and anything I learn along the way, and a place anyone else who wants to can share their own information for other enthusiasts.

Id rather keep this place as a smaller tight knit community for enthusasts to come and talk without worrying about any BS.

So thats pretty much what i'm all about, if anyone recognises my name from e46fanatics.com or the old old old bimmer.org/roadfly might know what i'm all about. Here, pretty much anything goes, say and do what you like. have fun

and wheres my e90 m3 already ! :rocks:
      03-24-2005, 01:50 AM   #3
tokion
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

love this website

Thanks Admin.

some how i found this webpage.
although this website is pretty new, but i found out alot of information about this car. Saw lot a great photos posted

i love this car so much
i am currently working on a secret product for this new e90. i will keep you guys updated~
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2005, 09:36 PM   #4
berglar
Registered
Rep
Drives: e46/90

whoa! it's mark@vfive's site! cool. :woot:
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2005, 10:48 PM   #5
BMW 2006
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330I - '06 - 6 Spd

Thumbs up

Great web site.. that's for make this for all of us to enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2005, 09:49 PM   #6
Jacob NJ
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi msport

Kick ass site mark, now show the crew some of the pshop work you do :rocks: hope you make this what e46fanatics was in the early stages , small respectful and alot of creativity on people modding there cars with some taste
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2005, 11:33 AM   #7
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob NJ
Kick ass site mark, now show the crew some of the pshop work you do :rocks: hope you make this what e46fanatics was in the early stages , small respectful and alot of creativity on people modding there cars with some taste
hey jake, you made it over here my man, awesome. Yea i've been trying my hand at some pshops, heres one with with some LMs, surpirse surprise

And yea definatly hoping this site turns to being a small respectful place for everyone to share.. its there so far and we are lovin it, i wish u had an e90 my man, but an e39m5 is 10x better anyways stick around bro! btw if anyone needs any car stereo/electronics work done, goto this man !
      07-04-2005, 12:34 PM   #8
Jacob NJ
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi msport

thanks for the referal man, as for the e90 HOT saw one today at home depot.. at first i never liked it, but my dealer has one on display thats hot.. its s 330i titanium wing and the front carbon fiber splitter... hot. anyway congrats on the awesome site and the pshop hot as always you know your the man when it comes to the pshops always make my jaw drop
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2005, 03:54 AM   #9
Cavolej
Rep
Drives: 330i SG Steptronic

To the Founder of this board, thanks for creating this very informative forum...