BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > Photo Gallery and Media Forum

09-04-2024, 08:36 AM   #1
YungNfastE60
Jae
Rep
Drives: BMW 535XI 2008

Question sound controll

Sometimes, I wish I never created this monster I have now. I sometimes wish I could go back 20k and save for college or some shit but oh well I have an entire summers income into a 2008 5 series. Yes, it goes fast, I've got the n54 x drive and Ive done about 5k in preventative maintnence, 4k in normal maintnence, and about 10k in mods. new coil overs, struts, mounts, controll arms, axles, new black F10 M5 style rims, dual cone intake, vrsf charge pipe and blow off valve, catless downpipes, MHD tuned at 2 rn, I've got tint all around low, carbon fiber spoiler, and chrome delete. the color is monoco blue mettalic. However my problem comes from before I ever thought I was gonna go so deep into the car, I made the mistake of doing a muffler delete and resonator delete. So now, combined with everything else, my car is LOUD. LOUD
genuinely one of the loudest cars ive ever been around. I hate it, so I guess what I'm asking is what the best thing to do for the sound is. ps, when I got the mufflers and resonators removed, I didn't keep them, so i don't have those..
Appreciate 0