BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

05-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Ricapar
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E93 328i

FS: Set of 4 Style 138 Wheels + Tires for xi e60's

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

I have a set of four wheels that came off of my 2007 525xi.

I had a pair of summer wheels/tires that went with the car when it was totaled. These wheels have been in my basement for about a year now, and I'd like to get rid of them.

They were the original wheels that came with the car, and they're in pretty darn good condition. Two of the wheels have some very minor curb rash, as I've documented in the pictures. It's something you won't notice unless you're specifically looking for it.

Before umounting the wheels, I had replaced two of the tires with brand new Michelin Pilot HX MXM4's. They saw about a month's worth of use (about 800 miles) before I had switched over to my summer set. (paid about $400 for those two tires alone!)

The other two tires are Continental EcoPlus tires, which still have a good amount of tread left in them.

Being for an XI, they all have the same size tires: P225 / 50 R 17.
All of the tires are all-season tires.

All tires have OEM TPMS in them.

MORE PICTURES ===>
View post on imgur.com
<==== MORE PICTURES

Asking price is $800 OBO.

Seeing as you're getting two pretty much brand new tires ($400ish on TireRack), plus wheels that are in good shape, plus OEM TPMS (stupid things are expensive!), I feel that's a fair price. But of course, if you disagree, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Also, remember: These are for All-Wheel Drive xi models! Not for the standard RWD cars!

I'm located in Westfield, NJ - zip code 07090. I can't imagine how much it'd cost to ship these things, and I probably don't want to know.

Local pickup preferred. As much as I'd love to hand deliver these to a buyer, there is no way they'd fit into my E93.

Last edited by Ricapar; 05-17-2013 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 0