BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

02-10-2019, 07:11 PM   #23
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
IMHO AD is a good player but I don’t consider him great. In all the time he’s been in NO what have they accomplished? Has he taken NO deep into the playoffs consistently? No he hasn’t.

Boston has this infatuation with him and I don’t see why they would give up on Tatum to get him in the offseason, plus other key role players and draft picks. Let his ass rot in NO until summer 2020 and then he can go to a broken down LeBron. Even if Durant leaves the Dubs the Warriors will still be prominent in the West (assuming Klay stays).

James should have signed with Philly as their core is better compared to the Lakers young core so he most likely painted himself in a corner. LeBron sitting 3 seats away from his teammates, lol. He assumed the Davis trade would pan out and for once LeBron didn’t get what he wanted. Instead, Lavar Ball has risin from the dead.
Appreciate 0