BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-28-2019, 11:31 PM   #639
CT335xi
Major
CT335xi's Avatar
422
Rep
1,090
Posts

Drives: 2014 x5 50i, 2005 evo 8
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newtown, Ct

iTrader: (0)

Not that it matters but anyone watching the falcons and saints game ? Falcons have recovered back to back on side kicks!! Actually three but one was called back cause of a bogus offside call. I believe they said there were only two successful attempts this year.
__________________
2014 x5 50i msport (stock) 366 awhp/ 428 awtrq
Mustang dyno
2005 evo 8 (current) built 2.3 488/409 mustang dyno
Old stable mates - 87 325i, 88 m3, 90 m3, 97 m3 4dr,
04 325xi, 91 gmc Syclone, 08 335xi, and 13 x3 35i msp
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 06:33 AM   #640
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2988
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT335xi View Post
Not that it matters but anyone watching the falcons and saints game ? Falcons have recovered back to back on side kicks!! Actually three but one was called back cause of a bogus offside call. I believe they said there were only two successful attempts this year.
Pretty impressive as I’m sure it made Falcon fans wet for a minute. Saints have a chip on their shoulder and if they should somehow secure home field for the NFC championship game, they’ll be hard to beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardNic View Post
I play with my balls when Tom Brady is on the tube.
What did you think of the Houston Oilers play this past Tuesday night? That Warren Moon can ball.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion

Last edited by F30lolz; 11-29-2019 at 11:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 10:54 AM   #641
vreihen16
First Lieutenant
United_States
1142
Rep
397
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
What did you think of the Houston Oilers play this past Tuesday night? That Warren Moon can ball.
He certainly was balling after his run-in with Frank Reich on national TV back in the day!

Oh, can you please edit your post above to remove the SEO spambot link? No use in giving them a free link when the mods apparently removed their post.....
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 18K miles
Appreciate 1
F30lolz2988.00

      11-29-2019, 11:01 AM   #642
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2988
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
He certainly was balling after his run-in with Frank Reich on national TV back in the day!

Oh, can you please edit your post above to remove the SEO spambot link? No use in giving them a free link when the mods apparently removed their post.....
Already edited with some humor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 1
vreihen161141.50

      11-29-2019, 11:15 AM   #643
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5013
Rep
2,632
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

What I saw was a team that the players have essentially given up. And again as I've previously said, if this is what it takes to remove this shystet of a Coach, so be it. There is far too much talent on this squad for that loss to the Jets, that loss to the Vikings, and other losses this season and prior. Players came out and finished flat AF. That first drive and TD was the team showing Jerry and the world, "This is what could be. But F*** you Garrett. No more."
If Jerry wants to continue having a mediocre record while paying multiple stars major bucks, he will have just that with Garrett.
Once you've lost the Locker Room as I am seeing right now, any aspirations are doomed. As such, I can't give any confidence to my team moving forward without a new head coach.
Each and every sports commentator is echoing this today and previously. Send a message right now. Why wait.
Your move Jerry...
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 12:59 PM   #644
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8921
Rep
11,861
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
What I saw was a team that the players have essentially given up. And again as I've previously said, if this is what it takes to remove this shystet of a Coach, so be it. There is far too much talent on this squad for that loss to the Jets, that loss to the Vikings, and other losses this season and prior. Players came out and finished flat AF. That first drive and TD was the team showing Jerry and the world, "This is what could be. But F*** you Garrett. No more."
If Jerry wants to continue having a mediocre record while paying multiple stars major bucks, he will have just that with Garrett.
Once you've lost the Locker Room as I am seeing right now, any aspirations are doomed. As such, I can't give any confidence to my team moving forward without a new head coach.
Each and every sports commentator is echoing this today and previously. Send a message right now. Why wait.
Your move Jerry...
I disagree. The team bears no resemblance to the team Garrett took over when the players gave up on wade Phillips.

Garretts fate will be decided when they are not, or cannot, be in the NFC championship game. At worst, they'll be tied for the NFC East lead after this weekend.

But as talented as this team is, it would point towards the coaching as to why it is not doing as well as it should.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 01:04 PM   #645
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2988
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Cowboys final four games:

@ Bears - good D but lousy QB, though on the road so toss up.
Vs Rams - they SHOULD win that game.
@ Eagles - rough game for sure as the Eagles and Boys are neck/neck.
Vs Redskins - win for Dallas for sure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 09:40 PM   #646
Stage IV
NAMR6MT
United_States
2659
Rep
1,624
Posts

Drives: 2007 Cayman S
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Cowboys final four games:

@ Bears - good D but lousy QB, though on the road so toss up.
Vs Rams - they SHOULD win that game.
@ Eagles - rough game for sure as the Eagles and Boys are neck/neck.
Vs Redskins - win for Dallas for sure.
Eagles remaining 5 games:

Miami -
Giants -
Redskins -
Cowboys -
Giants-

As inept the Eagles are right now, how do they still not win 4/5 and take the division at 9-7?
__________________
987.1 CS|6MT|Sport Chrono|Basalt black on black|sport seats|SOUL catback exhaust|Softronic tune|9.2 lb/hp
Appreciate 1
vreihen161141.50

      11-29-2019, 10:59 PM   #647
TrevorM3
Major General
1468
Rep
6,229
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Cowboys final four games:

@ Bears - good D but lousy QB, though on the road so toss up.
Vs Rams - they SHOULD win that game.
@ Eagles - rough game for sure as the Eagles and Boys are neck/neck.
Vs Redskins - win for Dallas for sure.


i say they lose all of them except the last one.

anyway, enough talk about non-competitive teams..

who y'all got ravens vs niners?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 11:55 PM   #648
CT335xi
Major
CT335xi's Avatar
422
Rep
1,090
Posts

Drives: 2014 x5 50i, 2005 evo 8
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newtown, Ct

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Eagles remaining 5 games:

Miami -
Giants -
Redskins -
Cowboys -
Giants-

As inept the Eagles are right now, how do they still not win 4/5 and take the division at 9-7?
They do have the easier schedule but if they both go 9-7 they need one of their wins to be against the Cowboys other wise they donít make it cause they already lost to them.
__________________
2014 x5 50i msport (stock) 366 awhp/ 428 awtrq
Mustang dyno
2005 evo 8 (current) built 2.3 488/409 mustang dyno
Old stable mates - 87 325i, 88 m3, 90 m3, 97 m3 4dr,
04 325xi, 91 gmc Syclone, 08 335xi, and 13 x3 35i msp
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 05:04 AM   #649
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2988
Rep
2,301
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Eagles remaining 5 games:

Miami -
Giants -
Redskins -
Cowboys -
Giants-

As inept the Eagles are right now, how do they still not win 4/5 and take the division at 9-7?
I donít see the Eagles winning 4/5 here. Guaranteed 3 but they have issues. Miami has played decent as of late, my Giants flat out suck so Eagles will have their 2 wins from them EASILY. Redskins is a guaranteed win so make that 3. Dallas with the season on the line, I can see them challenging the Eagles up in Philly.

So to summarize, theyíll beat the Giants twice and get their third against the Redskins. Dolphins and Cowboys wonít be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
i say they lose all of them except the last one.

anyway, enough talk about non-competitive teams..

who y'all got ravens vs niners?
As Tony said in Scarface, Iíll take Balteeeemore. Lamar Jackson is playing on another level. Cannot stop him, though you can only hope to contain him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 07:22 AM   #650
TrevorM3
Major General
1468
Rep
6,229
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I donít see the Eagles winning 4/5 here. Guaranteed 3 but they have issues. Miami has played decent as of late, my Giants flat out suck so Eagles will have their 2 wins from them EASILY. Redskins is a guaranteed win so make that 3. Dallas with the season on the line, I can see them challenging the Eagles up in Philly.

So to summarize, theyíll beat the Giants twice and get their third against the Redskins. Dolphins and Cowboys wonít be easy.



As Tony said in Scarface, Iíll take Balteeeemore. Lamar Jackson is playing on another level. Cannot stop him, though you can only hope to contain him.

I'm taking baltimore too. we need them to win and we should beat Minnesota...

Lamar is quite the athlete, i'm just not sure how long he will last..
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 04:42 AM   #651
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2812
Rep
3,243
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Damnit I thought Seattle played SNF.

Until Monday it is >
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 01:32 PM   #652
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
3353
Rep
6,738
Posts

Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

Argh. Was really looking forward to the Niners/Ravens game, but Fox is showing the GB game here. Dammit.
__________________
Mark
markj.pics

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 04:00 PM   #653
CT335xi
Major
CT335xi's Avatar
422
Rep
1,090
Posts

Drives: 2014 x5 50i, 2005 evo 8
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newtown, Ct

iTrader: (0)

Great game between Niners and Ravens right down to the wire!! Tucker is such a clutch kicker and one of the best!!
__________________
2014 x5 50i msport (stock) 366 awhp/ 428 awtrq
Mustang dyno
2005 evo 8 (current) built 2.3 488/409 mustang dyno
Old stable mates - 87 325i, 88 m3, 90 m3, 97 m3 4dr,
04 325xi, 91 gmc Syclone, 08 335xi, and 13 x3 35i msp
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 04:02 PM   #654
M_Six
Free Thinker
M_Six's Avatar
United_States
3353
Rep
6,738
Posts

Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

iTrader: (0)

That game was so close I don't think it favored either team when viewed as a Super Bowl preview.
__________________
Mark
markj.pics

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 04:09 PM   #655
CT335xi
Major
CT335xi's Avatar
422
Rep
1,090
Posts

Drives: 2014 x5 50i, 2005 evo 8
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Newtown, Ct

iTrader: (0)

Football is so unpredictable, who would think Miami would be up on Philly 34-28 and driving for more!! The Eagles defense is making Fitzpatrick to Parker look like Montana to Rice!! #NFCleast lol
__________________
2014 x5 50i msport (stock) 366 awhp/ 428 awtrq
Mustang dyno
2005 evo 8 (current) built 2.3 488/409 mustang dyno
Old stable mates - 87 325i, 88 m3, 90 m3, 97 m3 4dr,
04 325xi, 91 gmc Syclone, 08 335xi, and 13 x3 35i msp
Appreciate 1
vreihen161141.50

      12-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #656
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5013
Rep
2,632
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Ha!!! Eagles go down to Miami.

That Ravens vs Niners game lived up to the hype. I just wish the weather was better for even more epic game play.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #657
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2812
Rep
3,243
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Real talk, after seeing the SF/Baltimore games I don't want Seattle to be the 1/2 seed.

I whole heartedly want the 5th seed and play the nfcLeast champ and go on the road for the rest of the way.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #658
Stage IV
NAMR6MT
United_States
2659
Rep
1,624
Posts

Drives: 2007 Cayman S
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Howie Roseman needs to be demoted back to team equipment manager.

As fun as it was watching the Cowboys implode on Thanksgiving, it was equally demoralizing watching the Eagles lose to an FBS team today. Can the Redskins still win this piss poor division?
__________________
987.1 CS|6MT|Sport Chrono|Basalt black on black|sport seats|SOUL catback exhaust|Softronic tune|9.2 lb/hp
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 05:51 PM   #659
CSI
Second Lieutenant
United_States
63
Rep
225
Posts

Drives: 09e92m3 & 02e39m5
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Wow, the officiating crew didn't even try to hide the fact they were giving that game to the Ravens. Anything to try and take out the Patriots I guess.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 05:58 PM   #660
TrevorM3
Major General
1468
Rep
6,229
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

eagles lose, dallas loses, does anyone even want the division?

Jesus
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST