BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Today, 12:03 PM   #8075
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
And that is the problem with dealers. There should not be good and bad dealers.

My particular bad BMW dealer would always have a massive wait time just to drop off the damn car. Sometimes I would be there for an hour WITH an appointment. Their loaner cars were disgusting, pretty sure one of them had literal snot all over the dash, can you at least wipe it down with a dirty rag so you can't see the snot? Nah send it! Doesn't help that my freaking e92 335i probably spent more time there than at my house.

One time they were fixing my AC and I get the car back and immediately I notice my wood trim looked very odd. SA says he doesn't know anything. Dude... this piece of trim is a totally different color than the rest??? Oh yeah sorry, we broke it and replaced it. With a different fucking color??? Eventually they ordered the correct trim but apparently they were hoping I just woudln't notice.

They also crashed my car while on their lot... so there's that.

Tesla has done none of those things. Of course only had to go to the service center once for minor things after delivery. The best service IMO is not needing any service.

When I blew 2 tires on my last Tesla going through some pot holes in the rain didn't even have to go to a service center. Tesla sent their tech to my house and he replaced the tires right on my driveway.
Looks like a bad experience for sure comparing the two, heavy handed treatment for your 3 series and after the park collision it was definitely time to change dealerships.
Appreciate 1