BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-27-2020, 12:10 PM   #6953
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
@King Rudi thinking of putting the pic on instagram to my tinder with the bio "help me form my cheerleader team"

sucks i don't have a full body pic but that bio + either of those pictures should work - what do you think?
I would only pic one of them to use personally. The lambo pic is nice, but I'd go with the Ferrari shot if it were me. Not sure that I'd use that bio though.

I gotta ask, where did you drive those and how was the experience? I've never driven anything like either.
Yeah, one of them only. I was thinking lambo, actually, but I'll take your word.

I did it through this thing called Xtreme Xperience. Paid $700 after tax for three laps each in the 488 and Huracan, and a "lead car drive along" in a chevy SS to learn the track. Also had the video/photo package that gave me videos of my laps and those printed photos. definitely suggest it if there's one near you!!!

That bio is a bit dickish, yes - plus racing teams don't really have cheerleaders
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15692.00
      07-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #6954
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Yeah, one of them only. I was thinking lambo, actually, but I'll take your word.

I did it through this thing called Xtreme Xperience. Paid $700 after tax for three laps each in the 488 and Huracan, and a "lead car drive along" in a chevy SS to learn the track. Also had the video/photo package that gave me videos of my laps and those printed photos. definitely suggest it if there's one near you!!!

That bio is a bit dickish, yes - plus racing teams don't really have cheerleaders
That's awesome man! I'll have to check it out and see what's close to me.

My thinking behind which picture to use - remember, you're selling you to women. Most know little to nothing about cars. The 488 pic has the Ferrari logo in it, easily recognized. Less than 5% will even recognize the Lambo.

Not so much directed at you Pickle, but general knowledge:

From what I hear from ladies who are on Tinder. (or any other dating app for that matter.) Make damn sure you have a shirt on in your profile pic. If you have your shirt off, make damn sure you look like a greek god; and even then you're still going to get labeled as a douche. (you'll still get laid, but the only women interested in keeping you around will be women who haven't learned that these guys aren't for serious relationships. I'm not saying muscled up dudes are capable of being in relationships, just not the ones on Tinder.)

Also make damn sure you aren't holding a dead animal. You hunt? Great! Unless you're trying to catch a date with another dude, leave the hunting pictures out. Remember, you're trying to attract women, not other dudes to hunt with. Wanna watch a woman run from you as quickly as possible? Kill something in front of her and watch her reaction. Unless you expect to find a girl that hunts and refuse to date a woman that doesn't, hunting and/or fishing pictures should be a no.

Politics has no place in a dating app.....unless you're trying to get in a SJW. If that's the case, good luck and enjoy your new life as simp, onlyfans type lifestyle.

Religion, this is a tough one! I want to say leave religion out, but there are some ladies that will only date within their religion. If you happen to be of the same faith, great! If not, move along. Don't try to fake it. Find a profile with no religious content. Side note: The god-fearing christian girls put out on the first date. Has always been my experience anyway. No matter how hot they are, NEVER give them the "A Game" sex or you'll end up with an attached female or stalker.

At the same time, I don't know how much of my advice I would take. I did tell you to go hang with 213 while you're in SoCal, but a mutual friend of ours reminded me that he does like pickles.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-27-2020 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 3
      07-27-2020, 12:37 PM   #6955
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Jesus hahahaha yes I know not to have a shirtless pic (then again, I'm not looking for "love" on tinder), politics/religion etc stay off the table for a while.

Also, who tf posts a pic with a dead animal? One of my cooler pics has a flame thrower that has been affectionally labeled as a "coochie destroyer" by a match...

Ferrari might be a better bet that's true, but I feel like the Lambo has a more distinct shape though
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2020, 12:45 PM   #6956
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Jesus hahahaha yes I know not to have a shirtless pic (then again, I'm not looking for "love" on tinder), politics/religion etc stay off the table for a while.

Also, who tf posts a pic with a dead animal? One of my cooler pics has a flame thrower that has been affectionally labeled as a "coochie destroyer" by a match...

Ferrari might be a better bet that's true, but I feel like the Lambo has a more distinct shape though
Dude, I live in TN. It's standard issue here. At birth, everyone is given a 12 gauge shotgun and a fishing pole as soon as they cut your umbilical cord. Followed by a rebel flag diaper and a "Mom" tattoo on your bicep. Any woman that I've ever talked to to about dating apps, all say the same thing. "WTF is the deal with the pics of fat, hairy, guys with their shirts off holding dead animals?" Guys here are much like dogs and cats in the sense that they think if they kill something, they immediately need to show you or bring it to your front porch so you can tell them how proud you are of them.

Just looked at the pics again, you're right, go with the Lambo.
Appreciate 2
      07-27-2020, 01:44 PM   #6957
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

I did one of those a few years ago. I got to drive two different Ferraris; a California and a 458 I think. The moron doing the video shot me instead of the laps. I wish I had the drive along to learn the track though.
      07-27-2020, 03:49 PM   #6958
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Interesting read chaps (and chapettes).

LANDMARK STUDY ON 11,196 COUPLES PINPOINTS WHAT DATING APPS GET SO WRONG.

"It suggests that the person we choose is not nearly as important as the relationship we build."

https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/da...-relationships
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-28-2020, 04:11 PM   #6959
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
If they aren't your cars, I wouldn't post pics of them on a dating profile, just my opinion. When you show up in a Camry, even the non-golddigger chicks will be turned off.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
      07-28-2020, 04:23 PM   #6960
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Jealous! Turkish Pickle gets an open invite to party with this animal! Pickle, blow off the girl, spend as much time with this gent as possible and report back.
careful, he has a german shepard who was just neutered
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
213e90n51366.50
Soul_Glo13346.00
      07-28-2020, 04:45 PM   #6961
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
If they aren't your cars, I wouldn't post pics of them on a dating profile, just my opinion. When you show up in a Camry, even the non-golddigger chicks will be turned off.
Valid point. I could see how that would be perceived as "trying too hard" maybe.
Appreciate 1
      07-28-2020, 05:06 PM   #6962
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Valid point. I could see how that would be perceived as "trying too hard" maybe.
It's funny because one of my female friends shows me all the wacky stuff from her side of Tinder. Lots of dudes posting pics of themselves leaning on Porsches, boats, planes, etc, that clearly aren't owned by them and it's definitely viewed as trying too hard and coming off as fake.
Appreciate 2
      07-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #6963
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

It's better than posting pic with egg plant stuffed in your jeans and showing up with a shrimp dick.

(Posting for a friend)
Appreciate 3
      07-28-2020, 06:27 PM   #6964
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
careful, he has a german shepard who was just neutered
And he thinks pickles are a gourmet meal.
Appreciate 2
      07-28-2020, 07:30 PM   #6965
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
That's Mr. Gourmet Meal for you, madam.
_______
Also update on my LA situation: I told her if she booked a cool car on Turo with a stick I'd teach her and would go 50/50 on it. She found a Z4M coupe but earlier today said they have a 2 day minimum so instead of $350 for a Z4M, she's taking me parasailing. Also said she doesn't want to split it with me after I'm spending so much to fly out etc.

This is going too good
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #6966
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
_______
Also update on my LA situation: I told her if she booked a cool car on Turo with a stick I'd teach her and would go 50/50 on it. She found a Z4M coupe but earlier today said they have a 2 day minimum so instead of $350 for a Z4M, she's taking me parasailing. Also said she doesn't want to split it with me after I'm spending so much to fly out etc.

This is going too good
refresh my memory, you've met this girl in person?
Appreciate 1
      07-28-2020, 07:40 PM   #6967
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Long story short, yes kinda - I do see where you're going with this but if shit hits the fan I'll be okay I think. Got an airbnb and rented a car, worst comes to worst I'll just go drive up and down the canyons and catch up with some old friends in the area
Appreciate 2
      07-29-2020, 06:40 AM   #6968
AreWeThereYet?
Rep
Drives: It has 4 wheels!

Quote:
Quote:
Long story short, yes kinda - I do see where you're going with this but if shit hits the fan I'll be okay I think. Got an airbnb and rented a car, worst comes to worst I'll just go drive up and down the canyons and catch up with some old friends in the area
Great Gameplan B though I really hope it works out with the date and parasailing!!!

Enjoy yourself and be safe!!!
Appreciate 2
      07-29-2020, 06:44 AM   #6969
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Bring your rape whistle and pepper spray if you go see 213. Getting a slightly rapey vibe from his posts imo
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
vreihen1615182.50
      07-29-2020, 07:19 AM   #6970
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
This hit me all kinds of wrong. I vomitted in my mouth a little at the mental imagery.

Quote:
_______

This is going too good
That's freaking awesome man! Stoked for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Bring your rape whistle and pepper spray if you go see 213. Getting a slightly rapey vibe from his posts imo
I imagine that he has already thought of this. I'm referring to 213 not Pickle.

I'm sure, if not already owned, a tazer and zip-ties are close at hand. Just kidding 213.
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2020, 07:24 AM   #6971
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
This hit me all kinds of wrong. I vomitted in my mouth a little at the mental imagery.

You know what I meant though, right? 213's pictures from the what's for dinner thread.
      07-29-2020, 07:28 AM   #6972
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You know what I meant though, right? 213's pictures from the what's for dinner thread.
I know exactly what you mean but this mind of mine......I should probably see my therapist.

(For those playing along at home and that have read the entire thread - I should probably find a new therapist too )
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15692.00
      07-29-2020, 10:16 AM   #6973
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
some chicks just want a dude with a car usually. I heard efteroh said that. I dunno if i ever dated a girl that cared what car u drove. some are even down to meet up with uber or the train but i think just having a ride matters because some guys dont have cars.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2020, 10:26 AM   #6974
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
some chicks just want a dude with a car usually. I heard efteroh said that. I dunno if i ever dated a girl that cared what car u drove. some are even down to meet up with uber or the train but i think just having a ride matters because some guys dont have cars.
you must get all the ladies
Appreciate 1