BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > Photo Gallery and Media Forum

04-22-2024, 08:35 PM   #1
E60_dinan5
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

My E60 Dinan 545i

Hey guys! Just wanted to share my e60. I’ve been on these forums since I’ve owned a my first bmw. It was a jet black e90 325i 6mt. Boy do I miss the reliability of that car lol
But here is my latest and maybe my last bmw. I’ve had this car since 2012. It’s been a love-hate relationship since lol. Rebuilt the engine at 110k and now she is now clocking 168k. This has been my baby. She’s always garage kept never sees snow or even rain. Jet black is the color. I’ve done a lot of mods to her since ownership.i really do enjoy driving her. I’m 32 years old and with two kids. So when I get behind the wheel of this girl, boy she makes me feel like I’m 21 again smiling from ear to ear
This is my first post and might be my only post. But I enjoy seeing all the e60s out there. I appreciate the warm welcome!

Mods:

Dinan throttle body
Dinan intake
Dinan full exhaust
Dinan stage 3 ecu
Dinan cf front strut tower brace
Dinan cf rear strut tower brace
Dinan pedals
Dinan floor mats
Bc coilovers
M5 rep front bumper
F8X comp wheels
Michelin pilot sport 4s
Roof spoiler
Turner Motorsport cf deck lid spoiler
Oem cross rails
Thule motion L

I think I might be missing some other mods that I can’t think of off the top of my head. But I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks again guys!

Cheers!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0