BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-17-2020, 04:16 PM   #1
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Best indoor electric grill?

I have used George Foremans for years, I'm on my third one. current one has removable plates but the cooking surface is too small.anyone have an indoor grill they love with removable plates and large cooking surface?

looking at this one:

http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/...ini-press.aspx
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2020, 09:48 PM   #2
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

This is not the exact Philips version I have (I have an older version) but it's the same model. Great little grill! Enough for two good sized steaks. Or about 6 burgers. Half a dozen kebabs:

https://www.surlatable.com/smokeless...O-2433423.html

A little expensive, but it's a Philips & you get what you pay for.

I used it for camping.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7558.50
      08-17-2020, 09:55 PM   #3
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Well, well, well. I’m interested in the options here. Grills are now banned from our patios as one of neighbors lit his place on fire, along with the next 10 homes. But we’re allowed to use electric grills.

Subscribed
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7558.50
      08-18-2020, 05:03 AM   #4
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I have used George Foremans for years, I'm on my third one. current one has removable plates but the cooking surface is too small.anyone have an indoor grill they love with removable plates and large cooking surface?

looking at this one:

http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/...ini-press.aspx
I'm on my 4th Foreman Grill as well. I've never tried any other brand of electric grill, but in my experience with the Foreman Grills, there was no need to try something else. I abuse these things too, since I'm the type who uses the grill everyday I go to work (which is a lot of days) for chicken/beef/Turkey breakfast and lunch options as I've been on a lean protein diet for as long as I can remember.

The only reason I'm on my 4th, is because technology improves and since my job has me moving into a new place every 2-4 years, many people feel like Foreman Grills are the best housewarming gift, lol.

The best one I had was one with removable plates for cleaning, spearate adjustable temperature settings for left and right side and large enough for 4 burger patties. Rocked that one for years until my current girlfriend decided I needed a new one when I moved last January, so you can imagine which one I'm using currently.