BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-22-2005, 08:19 PM   #177
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
What really sucks is after you take a class like that and learn how the population is contolled and "pulled in" by these marketing schemes...and you know you are being manipulated by the media-- and you still go along with it anyway. Yeah...I need these shoes to look good...I need this watch so girls will notice me... and this list goes on!
haha yeah it's a vicious cycle, for most. I mean it puts everything into perspective and gives you a better view but it doesnt change much. I was never part of the hype. I do and buy things I like, not cus society want me to.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #178
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

one of many things I like about this girl I'm talking to now is that she's so easy to talk to, i can make the corniest joke and she'll still laugh, it's not like I have to say the right things, cuz it's just natural, she's natural, I love being around that and seeing that. There would be times when she'd intimidate the hell out of me, but as soon as we start talking(given her brain is preoccupied w/ someting else) all the tensity fizzles. LoL, I really like this girl, but i'm totally not trying to get to into her, but she's so worth every toss and turn in my sleep
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 08:28 PM   #179
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

haha niiiice. that's the best kind- you can just be yourself and not having to worry. There was this girl in my class, she's hella down to earth. Thing is, i never made my move and now I will never see her again...we just had finals and im transferring to another school. DAmn !!!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 08:31 PM   #180
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
haha niiiice. that's the best kind- you can just be yourself and not having to worry. There was this girl in my class, she's hella down to earth. Thing is, i never made my move and now I will never see her again...we just had finals and im transferring to another school. DAmn !!!
That was an issue for me at points when I'd get intimidated by this girl. I kept thinking about asking for her number, then finally we get out of class early one day, go to the library, go into a study room where we could talk, talked for a good 45 mins, then I did it, funny thing is, she ended up asking for mine too. Right now we're totally just cool friends, not holding my breath.. but there is a hope something really nice will come out of this.. if that's what's meant to be. Moral of the story, grow some balls and grab the bull by the horns
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 08:35 PM   #181
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Stalk them. Make them regret they ever were born. How dare they. They'll be sorry... they'll all be sorry.

I'm sorry, did I say that out loud.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 08:45 PM   #182
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
That was an issue for me at points when I'd get intimidated by this girl. I kept thinking about asking for her number, then finally we get out of class early one day, go to the library, go into a study room where we could talk, talked for a good 45 mins, then I did it, funny thing is, she ended up asking for mine too. Right now we're totally just cool friends, not holding my breath.. but there is a hope something really nice will come out of this.. if that's what's meant to be. Moral of the story, grow some balls and grab the bull by the horns

never had a chance to talk to her either
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 08:57 PM   #183
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
never had a chance to talk to her either
LoL. I'm thinking you're of the shy kind. Gotta get out there and do your thing, put a period in the situation bro! If you let it pass you by, you slip up, and who cares if the girl laughs or rejects you or w/e, you did what you needed to do for you, else you'd never know.... even if you make an ass out of yourself, you can't say that you didn't try... when you do try. Seriously though, it's all good, something else will come round your way, something worth going for
Appreciate 0