BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-14-2022, 03:27 PM   #45
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Our street closes during Halloween - thousands of kids arrive - one neighbor has a massive animatronics collection and sets up the biggest halloween display I've ever conceived of.
In 16 years of owning our current house, not one kid has ever showed up at our door on Halloween. There's really no kids in our neighborhood, and I guess that people don't like to walk down spooky dead-end roads with no street lights and plenty of hungry coyotes and bears roaming around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
I laughed and said I didn't vote for him. Like a switch, she then snapped back to the polite, engaged person she was previously. Even recommended a good Thai restaurant in town.
Maybe I need an NRA sticker and some big/popular SC state politician's campaign sticker on my truck as a show that I mean them no harm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
The closest oddball lives on a corner, yet parks 2 of his cars in front of the house across the street from him.
Doesn't sound like the case here, but we used to ask the neighbors to park one of their cars in our driveway when my family owned our Florida winter place, so it appeared that someone was living there in the months that it was vacant.....
      08-14-2022, 06:10 PM   #46
SpeedBuggy
Comfortably Numb
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 x1/'13 X3/'06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i   [0.00]
In a development that we were the last to build in 25 years ago. Less than half of the original home owners are still here. Don't speak to many of the neighbors anymore. Most of the newer arrivals are asshats, seem to be self centered and only think about themselves. Loud pool parties until early morning hours, fireworks days before and after the 4th even though there are laws in place. Fire pits with green firewood that smokes so bad you can't open up your windows in the evening. And if anything is said, attitude is the first response.

Hell, if someone wanted input for a bad neighbor book, I could donate a whole chapter. 😂
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2022, 06:42 PM   #47
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

That sounds terrible! Loud pool parties until early mornings hours = I'm moving away.

Green firewood is severely moronic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2022, 07:40 PM   #48
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
In 16 years of owning our current house, not one kid has ever showed up at our door on Halloween. There's really no kids in our neighborhood, and I guess that people don't like to walk down spooky dead-end roads with no street lights and plenty of hungry coyotes and bears roaming around.
Wow, a real Halloween!

Wimps!

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 1
vreihen1614906.00
      08-15-2022, 10:56 AM   #49
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I'm glad to report the vehicle was tagged by CHP, and then removed. I don't know who removed it, it was just out of camera view.