BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-01-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

What have i done? Ended up sleeping with my 16 year old cousin through marriage..

Okay i'm not proud of it, but we ran into each other last family gathering and we have been chatting on AIM...this past weekend i just got back from the Bahamas and she was bored so i picked her up and we hung out...

Weather was nice, and for dinner she wore a freaking mini-skirt..wtf, and a pink thong that ever so slightly pops out of her low rise skirt, and when i go to open the car door for her she purposely lifts her leg up and flash me i know it. I tried my best not to look...at this point my hormones are raging, all i could think about was annihilation.

Anyways fast forward to dinner, we ate at Cheesecake factory, the wait for 2 people was an hour, WTF again...so we were sitting there on the couch waiting and we were talking and then whenever i make her laugh she slaps her hand on my thigh...and magically everytime she does it goes higher and higher into my crotch area...i was sweating bullets, i had incestuous thoughts the whole time (although not blood related i consider this incestuous)...finally we get to eat...and she talks about shopping, and what she likes to wear...and i told her what i like when girls wear, and she's like, I knew it, that's every guy's weakness, skirt and pink thong and she chuckled...

i didn't think anything of it, i think she's just a young girl who likes to tease guys...anyways after dinner we were gonna watch a movie but the wait for the next showing was an hour so she's like let's go to your house and we'll watch a movie at home...im like errr okay, i have a few movies i downloaded we can watch that...she told me to pick up some beers and wine coolers at 7-eleven...i picked up a 6 pack of budlight for me and a big bottle of strawberry boone for her...so we got to my house, sat on the couch and i put on How to Lose a guy in 10 days... she goes to use the bathroom, came back out and sat next to me and smelled like a bed of roses...we were quiet for a few minutes and then she says to me, "let's drink"...im like okay, so we started drinking...she says she drinks a lot when she goes to parties, and she sees people shotgunning a beer in 2 seconds...my show off nature, i did just that...popped a hole in teh side and opened teh top and shotgunned it...usually i can hold my beer well but when you drink that fast you get buzzed/borderline drunk quick...she was drinking her strawberry thing, her face was getting rosy...after finishing my 6 pack i told her, okay im officially buzzed, and that she's baby sitting her drink, so she drinks to the point where half is gone and she says she feels full..and she laid down...

OMG, at this point she lays on the couch, one leg on the floor one leg on the couch and i look her and her pink thong is just sitting right there, the thong is thin enough at the vagina part where you can see a little bit of labia...my body couldn't take it anymore...something was about to go down...so i asked her about her bf status, she's like, "my parents are cool, they don't really care what i do, so i go on dates and stuff often but nothing serious"...then she's like, "i'm cold, come lay here next to me"...at this point my penis is about to burst through my Calvin Klein dress pants i bough at Ross...im thinking we just gonna cuddle...so i laid there, next to her, the couch is small, so i was hanging off the edge, she was breathing heavily, i think she's buzzed...she puts her leg on my stomach and then laid in my arms..her eyes are now closed, her breathing becomes rhythmic, and i can tell she's relaxed...my erection has gotten to the point where if a fly lands on it i'm gonna bust a load. she sees it, she knows it, and she rubbed her knee up and down on it...she started kissing at my neck, i let her lead the action see where it goes...kissing me on my neck up and down and started to go lower, she opens up the buttons on my shirt and started kissing my A-cup tits...i laid calm, had my eyes closed and tried not to do anything stupid...then she stopped and whisper to me, "what's going on" i'm like "i dunno, i'm a guy, if you go any farther im not gonna be able to stop"..and she goes, "well then don't"...looked me and smile, her breath smells like strawberry, i bet mine smells like garlic and redneck beer as i had fettuccini for dinner...then she went at it again, kissing and slobbering all over me...this time i took initiatives, i grabbed her and flung her on top of me...we started making out violently, my hands were on her butt, rubbing her skirt...she dry humps me, i can tell i had precum dripping out of me as i feel my boxers getting wet...i lifted up her skirt and begins to squeeze her butt, her thong is nothing but a string, it's more like dental floss...each time i grab i put my finger closer and closer to her vagina, which i suspect was freshly shaven...we are still making out violently, minute goes by, she begins to feel up on my penis too...

will continue later today when i get home guys, im writing this at 9 and i need to go to work now...actually im late...

as usual, i have proof, i took a vid on my phone that i'll upload later.

Part II...just got home from work

So we were laying there making out, and she started to rub up on my penis with her hands, my pants were still on. several minutes later, she moved her hand towards my belt, slowly unbuckling it. she's having a hard time doing it one handed, i got a cheap belt and it was too big so i had to drill an extra hole for it to fit, the hole was small and hard to take out...her frustrations grow, i can tell because as she was trying to unbuckle my belt, her face had the "wtf" look on it...she's still kissing me all over, again she was unsuccessful with the belt...she stopped kissing me, sat on my knee caps, her skirt lifts up and the thong was pulled to the left a bit exposing more of her soft, well groomed vagina. she used both hands and took the belt apart. she yanked it so hard it almost hurts, i just laid there with my hands behind my head and look at her with a mild grin on my face.

We locked our eyes for a second or two, did not say a word to each other, we both know it's wrong, but we didn't care, it felt right...then she completely roll up her skirt, did not take it off, just rolled it up to where she has free movement with her soft, long legs. she's now just in her tiny little pink thong, she slides up from my knee caps to my crotch, i had a rock hard erection so she gently glide over it, careful as not to damage it. the moment her thong touched the tip of my penis, even with my pants on, my whole body went numb. i was seeing stars, my eyes rolled in the back of my head and i just closed my eyes, resting on my hands, i just let her do what she wants...leaned down and kissed me on my neck again, very slowly, licking it every now and then softly, she smells so good, i played with her hair a little...as she was kissing my neck, her ass was just gliding up and down my crotch, squeezing her cute little cheeks together as she passes over my penis...she unbuttons the rest of my shirt, sat up and rub my chest a little, i opened my eyes and i see her looking at me like im a piece of meat...she smiled ever so gently and in her eyes, i know she wants me, and obviously she knows i want her...we haven't spoken a word to each other since we started making out, we let our body do the talking...moments later she kisses me on the lips, slowly made her way down to my chest, she kisses around the areola and the sucked on my right nipple, slobbering all over me. my nipples erect, so hard it could cut glass, she works her way down again, this time she has her tongue out, she looks up at me while she slide her tongue down my entire body, kissing random abdominal section and licking it while she looked at me...finally, she reached my boxers, she kisses all around it, her hands were feeling my chest and her ass was sticking up i could see everything so clearly.

I had goosebumps all over, she bites the elastic on my boxers, lifting it up with her mouth and just let go, and let i snap against my pelvis. she did it again, and again, and each time she does it, she move her head down a bit as to try and take it off with her mouth. i was laying on it so no matter how low she goes, the elastic pop back in place covering me up again. She took her hands from my chest and slowly run it down my body then tug two fingers each inside my boxers...she pulls on it very slowly, kissing the lower part of my abs while doing so. as she pulled my boxers down lower and lower, abrubtly she stopped right where my penis was supposed to pop out..just completely stopped, you can see part of my shaft but she won't let it down far enough to pop out...she kisses around that part again, it felt so good, i twirled my fingers in her hair, pushing her head down further into my penis...she put her teeth on my boxers again, tugging on it, this time she was successful

alright my fingers freaking hurt, i had a long day at work just got home, i'll finish it later after i shower and eat...

i'll upload the vid later, it's nothing much to see, it's just her cleaning up in my bathroom in her thong and i followed her with my phone cam

Okay Part III...updated 12:30am April 2nd

With her teeth on my boxers, she pulled it down to my thigh, my penis popped out, as it swung out it grazes her forehead a little. she stops biting my boxers, lick around the base of my penis, and my testicles. she puts one nut in her mouth and swirled her tongue around inside...i swear my whole body convulses, it felt so good...i breathe heavily, she knows she's making feel good, she does it harder...licking my nut harder and harder, just when i feel a cramp coming, she stops, looked at me, and i looked back at her. watching her do her thing, arms behind my head once again...she forces out a decent amount of saliva, begins to lubricate my shaft, rubbing her lips up and down it...she kept at it, playing with my penis with her mouth and her left hand is inside her panties, rubbing herself...she starts to moan softly, i could barely hear over my rapidly beating heart, but she's moaning...

she kept teasing me, kissing my balls and licking the shaft up and down...i couldn't stand it anymore, i want her to suck it...put it deep down her throat...with my left hand i grabbed her face, not hard, just grabbed her to stop her...she pulls her hand out of her panties, i took a quick glance and it's soaking wet...there is a damp spot of vaginal secretion...with my left hand i grabbed her face and she looked at me...she gave me that innocent "i dunno look"...with my right hand i grabbed my penis and put it near her mouth, she kisses the head, and just smiled at me...i started getting frustrated and angry, i show it on my face, she looked at me and kept on smiling, this time i put my penis near her mouth again, she licked it this time, and spit on it...she spit a good amount on me penis, and as it was dripping down my balls, she jerks me off, after a few strokes, she puts her mouth on it...my eyes rolled into the back of my head again, this was what i was waiting for the whole time...i felt relaxed, not a care in the world, i didn't care she was my cousin, i didn't care that i was old enough to be her dad, i didn't care about her family disowning us...nothing matter at that point, I WAS GETTING HEAD...she tries to put it deep down her throat, it wouldn't fit all the way, she gags a little, didn't try it anymore...she looks at me every now and then to check up on me...my eyes are closed but i can sense her looking at me...she switches it up, tea bag me and jerk me off sometimes and then suck my dick while twirling my nuts like Chinese medicine balls...several minute goes by, her mouth was getting tired, she sat up right, on her knees she walks up a few paces, her soaking wet panties are now right next to my penis, she's rubbing up against me, rub and rub, moaning as she goes...i sat up quickly, so quick that whatever blood that was left after filling up my erection ran down my head, and i almost blacked out...i saw complete darkness for a bit....she's now sitting on my lap rubbing up on my penis still, i squeezed her as hard as i could, pulling her ass tighter into my crotch...my penis is sandwiched between my belly and her panties...i kiss her neck, she smells so good i took a bite, not hard, just hard enough to make her body cringe...kissing her neck and my hands were on her butt and then inside her panties, i knew it, she shaves, completely bald, not a landing strip, not a prick of hair, she has the 8-year old look going...i suck on her neck and i rub her vagina at the same time, her head tilts backwards, she moans louder now, she grabs my hair while she moans...im rubbing her vagina from behind, she arches her ass up a little, as if she was inviting me to take my actions further...i twirl my fingers around her vagina, the same motion that little kids use to apply elmer's glue on construction paper...it's my turn to tease her...

alright im not doing this on purpose, im typing a lot of crap up already, it's 12:30am here and i got work in a few hours, will try to write the rest tomorrow morning...vid will be up after story ends, to validate authenticity

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club

Last edited by Spool; 04-02-2009 at 12:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
wow. i never knew you could write a good story lol. finish it please!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Look at the calendar. Spool is a tard.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 08:31 AM   #4
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
hahahaha wow you got me good. i must admit that was nicely done.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #5
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

man this is spool you know he ain't lying
      04-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

good story, whether it is true or not...

would fap again
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
shift330
Blue Force Tracker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
1.) Look at the date....

2.) Look at the author

Stay safe 855th MP Company! Hosmer/Espinoza you're my boys!!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #8
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
n00b
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by endofanera7 View Post
n00b
I dont care what you homos say, he wrote a good story. lol
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #10
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

hahah spool this is a great story but its the 1st of april so i am kinda suspicious.

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #11
cougfan335
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe MT, Montego/Saddle

Very discriptive! Hopefully 16 is legal in make believe land.
e92 335i: Montego, Saddle Brown, Burl Walnut, MT, Sport, Prem, CW, PDC, Rear Shade. Mods: JB4, BMS Dual Intake, Cyba Scoops, Beyern Mesh Chrome 19" wheels, 15% F1 tint, LeatherZ weighted shift knob, body color reflectors, Matte black grill with Montego surround, middle lower grill removed, left and right lower grills painted black.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #12
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

lol i knew someone would post up some bullshit for april fools.

it was funny as shit though! the further along i got in the story, the more suspicious i wasthat someone would start reading over my shoulder and be like WTF lol

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #13
tweak84
i shake a lot
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M 17 X5M

"kissing me on my neck up and down and started to go lower, she opens up the buttons on my shirt and started kissing my A-cup tits...i laid calm...."

lol fuckin hilarious
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #14
Jet335i
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 F96 X6MC, '11 E92 M3

the calvin klein pants at ross tipped me off, haha
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #15
Kbueno
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak84 View Post
"kissing me on my neck up and down and started to go lower, she opens up the buttons on my shirt and started kissing my A-cup tits...i laid calm...."

lol fuckin hilarious
+1 Good laugh to start my day!!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #16
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

since spool posted this

i find it highly possible that this story is true
      04-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #17
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

lol smart ass...
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
      04-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #19
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

i'll wait to see proof i was reading this in class and started to laugh lol
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #20
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

This sounds like a very credible story.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #21
ruxp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

lol@the line about calvin klein pants from ross
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #22
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
april fools

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0