BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #45
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 M3 Vert 6MT Carbon/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
She aborted my child while we were dating, and didn't tell me until the fetus (someone elses) was in her womb, and that was the reason she had to carry this one to term. Since we were divorcing, we had to et the paternity done, and it was NOT my child.
wow that is the most messed up thing i have ever heard. how could she have robbed you of the opportunity to be a father without even consulting with you?
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 04:52 PM   #46
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
She aborted my child while we were dating, and didn't tell me until the fetus (someone elses) was in her womb, and that was the reason she had to carry this one to term. Since we were divorcing, we had to et the paternity done, and it was NOT my child.

Can a leopard change it's spots? I think she did, she's been with the guy for 18+ years now, and they also had a son. (We never hooked up again)

How do I know all this, you may ask? Because despite her breaking my heart I still love(d) her, forgave, but obviously never will forget. Heck, last week when I saw the daughter (I just am blocking her name) I gave her dad a hug and wished him a happy b-day.

That door was slammed in my face, but I walked thru some of the others that opened, and my son might never have entered this world if not for her actions so long ago.
UncleWede.... YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER

Appreciate 2
      03-09-2015, 05:31 PM   #47
grieverr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc View Post
If she cheated then I guess you weren't giving her want she wanted/needed either physically and/or emotionally. A relationship is a 2-way street. Women normally are more emotionally attached and to cheat, there has to be a reason. I think communication is key in keeping a relationship healthy. While men, just smash for any reason but they don't usually leave their significant other.
What?!? I know and have known plenty of women that are just as promiscuous for the fun of it. Men and women both cheat for fun, just as they do it for emotional/physical reasons.

That being said, if she was really into him, she would have told him that she was feeling neglected, and allowed him to fix that.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 06:08 PM   #48
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

squishy

Sorry to hear.

Don't like people who cheat off of long term relationship.
IF you are not even living together, you will have some stuff of yours at her place. Start moving everything out, and dump her into the dumpster.

First cheat, you were more generous man than I am to forgive her.
Second cheat, it is time for her ass to get the F out of your valuable future.

When I was dating, if I even suspect of gf cheating, it was done.
      03-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #49
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
My first gf cheated right off the bat, and wouldn't even be straightforward with exactly what she did. She told me AFTER having sex with me again... like WTF?
I broke it off immediately in anger (which is hard after emptying all your sperm into her) but she literally pitied me into staying with her. For 7 years.
Granted, in the meantime I paid her back after a few yrs when we were Long-D - that I admit was my moral failing. However, in retrospect of her having broken the trust first, then keeping me in the relationship with her pussy trap.. I think I am absolved in my own eyes, lest anyone try to put the blame on me, because as John Rambo said: "She drew first blood!"

After that, I serially cheated after I gathered up the courage to break up with her at the 5yr mark.. she again pussy trapped me again by having hot crazy sexy in the back of a car.
I was driving my self to ruin.. all because for some reason I did not have the heart to tell her, no FORCE her, to get the hell away from me and STAY away.. I do not want to be with you, and please pay me back for pussy trapping me for so many years!
Finally, it ended when SHE had the courage to walk away.. manipulative bitches.
"Keep your eye on the moral line.. even though the pussy magnet be strong." - Yoda never said.

I agree with grimlock. eye for an eye.
Vag trap works on some, but I've seen at a young age at 17-18 what it can do to guys. Thanks to my early bloomer(boomer) friends, I learned the easy way.

Quote:

Can a leopard change it's spots? I think she did, she's been with the guy for 18+ years now, and they also had a son. (We never hooked up again)

How do I know all this, you may ask? Because despite her breaking my heart I still love(d) her, forgave, but obviously never will forget. Heck, last week when I saw the daughter (I just am blocking her name) I gave her dad a hug and wished him a happy b-day.

That door was slammed in my face, but I walked thru some of the others that opened, and my son might never have entered this world if not for her actions so long ago.

UncleWede got my respect for having a bigger heart than I am. I don't think I can.
      03-09-2015, 06:33 PM   #50
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
wow that is the most messed up thing i have ever heard. how could she have robbed you of the opportunity to be a father without even consulting with you?
I think She did him a favor, having a child with that crazy bitch is not a good idea. She would ve fucked the kid up in the head as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #51
ChrisMT79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3- Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede
Speaking from personal experience, it's FAR worse if you gave her your name and then she cheats.

I just got lucky that when she left, she didn't take anything other than her name and her fetus. She even gave me the Jeep and made the payments for another year or so. I was at the hospital when the fetus emerged into the world . . . but I can't remember her name even though I saw her about 10 days ago.

Life goes on
Um, wow.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #52
Chrisruf911
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i...not stock

If I have a girl or suspected a girl of cheating I was gone. I've never been one to stoop to their level. In the end I have always won. The two I'm aware of being cheaters both repeatedly tried to come back. I had the joy of turning down sex from them. It really takes the wind out of their sails when you don't want their pussy anymore and their control over your emotions is gone. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 07:40 AM   #53
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
This is true on many levels. Humans are not naturally monogamous. It is hardwired in our DNA to seek out and mate with multiple partners of the oppposite sex. This is why no matter how much in love you may be with your significant other, you will still find others attractive, even if you choose not to act on that attraction.

I have always been the one woman at a time guy, if I were in a commited relationship. When I am single, I will date around and just have fun with female "friends" until I decide to give one of them a bit more time of day than the standard dinner/drinks/smash/depart routine.

Some people are relationship worthy. Some are not. It just depends on the individuals persective. male and female alike. We all just have to decide what works for you, what you are willing to tolerate, be true to your own beliefs and honor system and things seem to work out over time.

Grimlock asked for a story earlier. So I will give you one of my condensed ones. I was engaged to marry the love of my life before I went on my first combat tour in 2004. This woman made me feel like there were no other women on the planet. Came back home 18 months later, and she was gone. Very nasty and disrespectful break up. I was heartbroken and withdrew from the world except for work and my two cousins (brothers), and of course the members of my platoon that made it back home.

Took me 6 years to get over this woman, and finally put it behind me. For those 6 years, I dated quite a few women, (out of Character for me) but none of them seemed to be able to fill the void even though a few of them definitely had potential.

Now that I got over my ex, I realized that she saved me from a destructive future. I am successful, well off, great shape, I have my toys, and look forward to going to my door at the end of a day or training cycle. If we had stayed together, she would have sucked me dry (financially, not in a good way), came between me and my family, forbidden me from having my toys, sapped my energy to continue my training in the Martial Arts and I would probably be sitting in my car outside of the house for about an hour, dreading walking to that door and turning the key.
Damn 6yrs? Glad you you overcame that!
      03-10-2015, 07:43 AM   #54
Gray_Panther
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 128i

The real world is a hard place to live in. You have to be strong to survive. That sometimes means having a heart of stone to be happy.

I feel for all the victims of cheaters, whether they could have prevented it or not.

Just all of you guys remember: A boy does what he wants. A man does what he has to.
      03-10-2015, 07:56 AM   #55
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray_Panther View Post
The real world is a hard place to live in. You have to be strong to survive. That sometimes means having a heart of stone to be happy.

I feel for all the victims of cheaters, whether they could have prevented it or not.

Just all of you guys remember: A boy does what he wants. A man does what he has to.
      03-10-2015, 08:18 AM   #56
black335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: M 4

You should take her back and cum in her eye then take a pic lol
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 11:32 AM   #57
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Vag trap works on some, but I've seen at a young age at 17-18 what it can do to guys. Thanks to my early bloomer(boomer) friends, I learned the easy way.
I was weak, addicted to a body feeling..
But I wasn't into her from the start -it was more of a convenience thing- I can only imagine what it feels like to really like the person and have them break your heart like Samurai and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by black335i View Post
You should take her back and cum in her eye then take a pic lol
and post it here
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 12:04 PM   #58
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Just this morning in a neighborhood near Denver, this is how a guy delt with his cheating wife.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...sage/24688767/

03-10-2015, 12:57 PM   #59
bimmerkitten
Tiny Tyrant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 xDrive35i

Girls are bitches.

IG: britnynicolelee
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 01:30 PM   #60
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisruf911 View Post
If I have a girl or suspected a girl of cheating I was gone. I've never been one to stoop to their level. In the end I have always won. The two I'm aware of being cheaters both repeatedly tried to come back. I had the joy of turning down sex from them. It really takes the wind out of their sails when you don't want their pussy anymore and their control over your emotions is gone. Lol.
+1

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 02:10 PM   #61
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Don't even put me on some sort of pedestal. I'm married, but I ain't dead yet. I have impure thoughts about nearly every female that I walk by. It's the commitment to my vow that keeps me from taking any action. In my head, I already know at least one special position for each female I encounter on a regular basis.

What my first wife did was make a mistake. Despite the pain it caused me, she did the right thing, learned from the mistake of the first abortion, and made a life to support the children she did bring into the world. She is neither bad nor good, just trudging thru life as best she can, no different than I or you or anyone else.
Appreciate 1
      03-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #62
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Damn 6yrs? Glad you you overcame that!
Yeah, man. A little ashamed to admit that, but I was definitely in love with that woman, so when she left it was hard to move on because all of my plans included her by my side. A lot of time and family and partnership was invested in that relationship. But no money. Never gave up money for a woman. I will buy my lady nice things, I will take her out and show her a good time, but I would not give a woman money. Like my man Raekwon from the Wu said "she can have anything in this world except cream".

Don't get me wrong, though. Even though it took years to finally put her in the past where she belongs, I took advantage of the "single now" situation, as I tend to do with most situations if given the opportunity. After three months of trying to win my ex back with no success, I started dating. Because I decided not to take any one woman too seriously because of my recent disappointment, I dated a lot of attractive women over the course of years. Nothing too crazy, just adults enjoying each others' company whenever we got together.

I wouldn't lie to these women I was dating. Any time any one woman wanted to take things to the next level, I would simply let them know my prospective on commited relationships, and let them make the decision to either hang around and continue to have fun with me, or leave because I couldn't give them what they wanted. I have to admit that some left more gracefully than others.

That went on basically for the past 8 years. Recently, I met an amazing woman a few months ago, and this is the first time in almost a decade that I can see a woman in my plans past one weekend at a time... so I might have to bump the "You and your significant other thread" at some point, lol.

To the OP Squishy, stay strong and focus on reguilding YOU if you feel like there is emptiness now that your relationship is over. It is true that time heals wounds, and we all heal at a different rate. Go out and enjoy the changing season, and enjoy the things you like to do in general.

I can promise you that things WILL get better over time. Impatience is the curse of youth, but wisdom comes with experience and age. Be patient my friend.
      03-10-2015, 07:39 PM   #63
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I was weak, addicted to a body feeling..
But I wasn't into her from the start -it was more of a convenience thing- I can only imagine what it feels like to really like the person and have them break your heart like Samurai and others

and post it here
Well, same goes with some females too. They get trapped in D-trap as well. I am sure most of guys been through the traps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
Just this morning in a neighborhood near Denver, this is how a guy delt with his cheating wife.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...sage/24688767/

I just saw the preview on 9news. lol
      03-11-2015, 12:32 AM   #64
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Well, same goes with some females too. They get trapped in D-trap as well.
That must have been why she wouldn't let me go for so long. Fuck that bitch.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 02:01 AM   #65
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Damn, that's rough. NEVER had ANY respect for cheaters; anybody tells me they slept around with another person while they are in a relationship or married is a one-way ticket to FuckOffVille in my book.

As some of you know, I'm 29 now, but didn't even have my first kiss until I was 27 as a result of repressed childhood trauma that affected everything in life (including dating) that wasn't resolved until I was 25.

With that, I cherish and treasure every relationship I get, especially since dating and even sex felt nigh impossible for the longest time and don't want to lose the trust of the woman; when I commit to a woman, I commit to her till the end, and will rather deal or be dealt the breakup card rather than going behind each other's back... At no point do I even consider a woman a "cock holster"; she's someone's daughter and another human being, so being a womanizer or even getting into one-night stands isn't even in my nature.

But then again, I even left my first in-person girlfriend (I had an LDR when I was 15) since she does tend to have a lot of male friends but refuses to introduce me to most of her friends (M or F; not even her "bestie"), hardly ever invites me to the many places she heads out on the night or even overnight to, she was largely unavailable on V-Day, and refuses to entertain going without a [truncated], when I do just the opposite and invite her everywhere, and everybody knows that she's my GF zero fucking problem... So the partial reason I left my first girlfriend was that I was suspecting that she's cheating (plus other things). So lesson learned.

Another reason? Read here if you want more details, but a good friend of mine who is a firefighter... A fearless, macho dude that for the last 25 years and the last 10 years I've known him, part of his job is to put his fears aside and run into burning buildings to save random people, or even as an assist to paramedics in all sorts of conditions (even true story: My grandma when she had her blood pressure run into the 200s)... But that was the first time I've ever seen him worried sick and borderline paranoid. So I figured, if this is the kind of shit that I can do to others if I cheat, or if that's the kind of things that the other person can do to me if she strays, then why harm those that you trust? For me, a relationship is being able to have someone that you can put your guard down around, so why ruin someone that is allowed to get so close to you by doing what is in my book, the ultimate form of disrespect?

If something is hard to understand, I had a long day at work+tons of errands and I can barely keep my eyes open, but I wanted to put what I said out there. Plus I have ADD and sometimes work on the sentence before I'm through.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 02:41 AM   #66
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
At no point do I even consider a woman a "cock holster"; she's someone's daughter and another human being, so being a womanizer or even getting into one-night stands isn't even in my nature.
See, apparently this is incorrect because a significant proportion of woman ARE exactly that, cock holsters. So when you incorrectly treat them as princesses they will just go around and cheat on you because it is their nature.

Dude, we have been ridden over roughshod - time to find some bitches and deliver payback.

This is why bitchy girls will ONLY go for "douchey" guys.. you can't be nice to a ho..
Appreciate 0