BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 81 31.89%
Trump Trump-umphant. 87 34.25%
Inclusive 18 7.09%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 29.13%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

01-27-2020, 06:18 PM   #6271
Nuckle
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Greg Abbott is arguably one of the greatest governors that Texas has ever had, yet he supports President Trump. How can he be all those things that RD says about Trump supporters and still be a great person and governor? Just shows that RD's characterization of ALL Trump supporters does not work.
Rd is here to stir the pot and nothing more. It's his life 15/7.
Yep, it's pretty sad actually.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 06:58 PM   #6272
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Exactly. lets see what he says
Indeed.

Quote:
yes. seems like odd timing though that it is leaked as Trump's team begins their 24hr clock and coincides with the book announcement.
Yes, suspicious timing. Maybe innocent, maybe designed to damage Trump, maybe designed to boost book sales. Time will likely tell.

Quote:
According to Bolton's attorney, the Gov has had the manuscript since Dec 30th.
And we're back to the question of who leaked it. Did everybody was going to see it all see it on the 30th? Within that week? Within 2 weeks? These are questions.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 07:18 PM   #6273
cmyx6go
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Someone help me out please. I heard either Saturday or Sunday on one of the “news” shows that there was one witness testimony that was never released by the house. It was a male. One hundred eighty something pages that the house will not release. It is the only witness testimony not released. I can’t find anything on it as I can’t remember the guys name. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2020, 07:29 PM   #6274
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Someone help me out please. I heard either Saturday or Sunday on one of the “news” shows that there was one witness testimony that was never released by the house. It was a male. One hundred eighty something pages that the house will not release. It is the only witness testimony not released. I can’t find anything on it as I can’t remember the guys name. Anyone know what I’m talking about?
Sorry, I've got nothing. I have not heard that reporting.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go3154.50

01-27-2020, 07:34 PM   #6275
quick6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
The only thing the Trump defense has killed is alertness in Congress. They'd make a killing selling pillows!

They're going to kill everyone with boredom. The two lead attorneys are decent speakers, but the rest of the team is bad.
The defense obviously does not have a case.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 07:48 PM   #6276
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]

Trump lawyers offer defense of Giuliani on the Senate floor - https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...e-senate-floor

I guess they haven't seen his TV appearances?

01-27-2020, 07:53 PM   #6277
AlpineWhite_SJ
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP, 2020 F97 X3MC

Quote:
Michael Atkinson? The Intelligence community inspector general interview is the only transcript not released by Schiff I believe.
/// 2018 Alpine White on Black F80 M3 - 6MT ZCP ZEP / 3D Design billet handbrake lever, pedals, CF side skirts & rear diffuser / Sterckenn gloss black lip / IND alpine white front reflectors /// 2020 Donnington Grey on Black F97 X3MC ///
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh6310.50
cmyx6go3154.50

01-27-2020, 07:58 PM   #6278
Sassicaia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

Let guess. At the end of today people who support Trump will rail against Pompeo who they all used to love, and love dershowitz who voted for Hilary Clinton.

And why?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 08:04 PM   #6279
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 08:07 PM   #6280
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineWhite_SJ View Post
Quote:
Michael Atkinson? The Intelligence community inspector general interview is the only transcript not released by Schiff I believe.
Nice find!

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...leblower-drama
      01-27-2020, 08:45 PM   #6281
MikeyDawg
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 - MT

Schiff will not release Atkinson's testimony because it exposes how he and his office coordinated with the whistleblower in filing the complaint, which he is consistently lied about to the public.

For those of you who were not able to watch any of the testimony live to day I would recommend at least watching this segment regarding the Biden corruption angle.

Regardless of how the impeachment sham ends, this issue is not going away for the Biden's. While a lot of this story was previously just rumor and innuendo, it is now public evidence which I don't think the DOJ will be able to ignore much longer.

Appreciate 5
MKSixer18317.50
Eriphill1311.50
N54Yankee1997.50
Efthreeoh6310.50

01-27-2020, 09:14 PM   #6282
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyDawg View Post
Schiff will not release Atkinson's testimony because it exposes how he and his office coordinated with the whistleblower in filing the complaint, which he is consistently lied about to the public.

For those of you who were not able to watch any of the testimony live to day I would recommend at least watching this segment regarding the Biden corruption angle.

Regardless of how the impeachment sham ends, this issue is not going away for the Biden's. While a lot of this story was previously just rumor and innuendo, it is now public evidence which I don't think the DOJ will be able to ignore much longer.

Dodger going to storm this board screaming fake news and none of that happen yet this was all state on the record and require to be accurate and truthful or be charge with purjury
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 09:24 PM   #6283
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

Quote:
Regardless of how the impeachment sham ends, this issue is not going away for the Biden's.
I have a difficult time thinking it will do anything but go away. I hope it doesn't but I see this going the way of the HRC email crap. It's going to be like a silent fart in a crowd. It makes a stink, people talk about it and it then fades away. Life goes on.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 09:30 PM   #6284
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:

Dodger going to storm this board screaming fake news and none of that happen yet this was all state on the record and require to be accurate and truthful or be charge with purjury
Because it's fake news?

Besides today's speech, what evidence does anyone have that indicates Atkinson did anything wrong?
      01-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #6285
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Because it's fake news?

Besides today's speech, what evidence does anyone have that indicates Atkinson did anything wrong?
So PBS and the Senate floor is now fake news?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer18317.50
SakhirM49886.00

01-27-2020, 09:34 PM   #6286
MikeyDawg
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Yep, the Hunter / Burisma / Ukraine situation is public record.

You really have to suspend common sense to suggest that this wasn't a serious conflict of interest at a minimum.

But the moment that Joe Biden got involved and began threatening the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor, then it became a serious issue for the Obama admin.

Especially when you consider the pattern that Joe Biden did the same thing and China and Iraq.... Used his influence to set up sweetheart deals for his family.

The "Whistle blower" worked with Biden on his Ukraine policy which was his motive to try and make this a Trump/Ukraine issue ... to muddy ther waters and take ther focus off of Biden.

Anybody suggesting that the Bidens dealings in Ukraine arent worth a closer look Are either being dishonest or ignorant to what went down.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer18317.50
SakhirM49886.00
Efthreeoh6310.50

01-27-2020, 09:36 PM   #6287
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
So PBS and the Senate floor is now fake news?
Attached Images

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM49886.00
cmyx6go3154.50

01-27-2020, 09:37 PM   #6288
MikeyDawg
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Because it's fake news?

I'm not suggesting that Atkinson necessarily did anything wrong other than retroactively changing the whistle blower regulations to allow hearsay to be admissible.

A little suspicious right? If he had not made that change then the whistle blowers Complaint would have been ruled illegitimate.

But the allegation is that his testimony is damning to schiff's involvement with the whistle blower, not that he did nothing wrong himself.

Not that we really needed any more evidence that schiff is a hack and can't be trusted.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer18317.50
SakhirM49886.00
Efthreeoh6310.50
cmyx6go3154.50

01-27-2020, 09:37 PM   #6289
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:

You really have to suspend common sense to suggest that this wasn't a serious conflict of interest at a minimum.

But the moment that Joe Biden got involved and began threatening the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor, then it became a serious issue for the Obama admin.

Especially when you consider the pattern that Joe Biden did the same thing and China and Iraq.... Used his influence to set up sweetheart deals for his family.

The "Whistle blower" worked with Biden on his Ukraine policy which was his motive to try and make this a Trump/Ukraine issue ... to muddy ther waters and take ther focus off of Biden.

Anybody suggesting that the Bidens dealings in Ukraine arent worth a closer look Are either being dishonest or ignorant to what went down.
One more time.
Attached Images

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 09:40 PM   #6290
MikeyDawg
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
One more time.
Just say what you wanna say, no interest in trying to interpret what point you are trying to make.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 09:42 PM   #6291
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Just say what you wanna say, no interest in trying to interpret what point you are trying to make.
That you are a gracious person who may be wasting their time. Many of these people are victims of propaganda and the logical points you made are of no consequence to them.

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 09:44 PM   #6292
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Biting hard on the fake news........

How is Hannity doing tonight?