BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

07-02-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

FS: Lux Angel Eyes, Matte Black Grill, and WeatherTech mats (front & trunk)

Like I mentioned in the Cobb thread, posted on 5series.net as well where I have a longer post history but wanted to list here as well. Sold my 2010 535xi last week and have some parts for sale.

Matte Black Kidney Grills - $55 shipped

They look great on the car and are very easy to install. Unfortunately I broke *1* of the top clips when removing them earlier int he week. They will still fit back in fine & securely despite this and it is not possible to see this externally. Only you will know for the 5 seconds before you put it on your car.

Name:  photo 8.JPG
Views: 343
Size:  357.0 KB Name:  photo 9.JPG
Views: 341
Size:  324.6 KB

LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes - $140 shipped

Perfect condition and look great. Super easy to install. They do occasionally give a chime about the left headlamp. Some people report having this in their car others do not. I had it periodically chime on mine. Not a big deal or problem at all.

Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 332
Size:  365.4 KB

WeatherTech Front (Driver & Passenger) Floor Mats | Color: Black - $80 shipped.

These are in great shape. I took some pics I can post later where they are dirty but I just need to clean them up. WeatherTech has a little logo sticker they put on these typically. It's come off at some point, so it's not there but that literally has no affect on the function or appearance of the floor mats. I am pricing out these mats for my truck. Absolutely love them.

Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 336
Size:  541.3 KB

WeatherTech Trunk/Cargo Liner | Color: Black - $95 shipped

Awesome shape. Looks great. Fits like a glove in the trunk of the E60. Unless your trunk is different than the 2010 535XI .. this should fit. This thing was an awesome addition to the trunk.

Name:  photo 6.JPG
Views: 301
Size:  502.7 KB

Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM with any questions or need for additional pics/details.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Angel Eyes sold. WeatherTech good still available at the moment.
Appreciate 0