BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-27-2016, 09:48 PM   #2971
jpnh
Brigadier General
jpnh's Avatar
1399
Rep
3,395
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

I dont think I will eat bacon again
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2016, 06:07 AM   #2972
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
4190
Rep
214
Posts

Drives: 612 Scaglietti
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Watch Me NayNay

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Axius

DUDE! I'm going to take a picture like this!


Except not with that pussy thin bacon, you know I only go with the nice thick cut delectable scrumptious sweetness of maple bacon.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka5846.00

      11-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #2973
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
DUDE! I'm going to take a picture like this!


Except not with that pussy thin bacon, you know I only go with the nice thick cut delectable scrumptious sweetness of maple bacon.
Where is the pic???
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #2974
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

I drive past this sign 2 times a day and every time i go by it i think of Biorin . I've meant to snap a pic of it as i'm passing, but i'm usually doing about 70 going by. For some reason, today i stopped to take a pic.

I can very easily substitute this model with Biorin in my head. haha



__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 01:47 PM   #2975
Biorin
Lieutenant
Biorin's Avatar
2774
Rep
413
Posts

Drives: to get cheeseburgers
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sweatervests & Range Rovers

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I drive past this sign 2 times a day and every time i go by it i think of Biorin . I've meant to snap a pic of it as i'm passing, but i'm usually doing about 70 going by. For some reason, today i stopped to take a pic.

I can very easily substitute this model with Biorin in my head. haha



Hahahaha this is perfect. Read in a Goldmember voice, naturally. I love... goooooooooollldddd.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
you're like, the cocaine godmother of BP.
Appreciate 3
Mr Tonka5846.00
Axius4189.50

      11-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #2976
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
4190
Rep
214
Posts

Drives: 612 Scaglietti
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Watch Me NayNay

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Where is the pic???
Havent bought bacon in a while, slent all my money on the new rifle and ammunition.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #2977
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Havent bought bacon in a while, slent all my money on the new rifle and ammunition.
Maybe your SS needs to step up and provide some edible props for your photoshoot?
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #2978
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10864
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Axius

Dude that pic was of me and I shared it in confidence.

I'm booting you from my friend list for this. You made ax look old when his image is revolving around being my YOUNG POOL BOY!!!

Fuck ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
I dont think I will eat bacon again
Oh come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
DUDE! I'm going to take a picture like this!


Except not with that pussy thin bacon, you know I only go with the nice thick cut delectable scrumptious sweetness of maple bacon.

Aww my young pool boy, don't judge me for giving gonna our play time pics too
I'm sorry

[QUOTE=Mr Tonka;20829231]I drive past this sign 2 times a day and every time i go by it i think of Biorin . I've meant to snap a pic of it as i'm passing, but i'm usually doing about 70 going by. For some reason, today i stopped to take a pic.

I can very easily substitute this model with Biorin in my head. haha



[/QUOTE.]

Damn lib always looking hot. I tell ya, she ain't so perfect after our breakfast meetings! That tummy pops out and her tongue is all worn out after my waffles!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Biorin2774.00

      11-09-2016, 02:13 PM   #2979
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18240
Rep
11,006
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I drive past this sign 2 times a day and every time i go by it i think of Biorin . I've meant to snap a pic of it as i'm passing, but i'm usually doing about 70 going by. For some reason, today i stopped to take a pic.

I can very easily substitute this model with Biorin in my head. haha

[/IMG]
Goldrush !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 02:18 PM   #2980
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Damn lib always looking hot. I tell ya, she ain't so perfect after our breakfast meetings! That tummy pops out and her tongue is all worn out after my waffles!
As long as they aren't blue waffles.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 02:19 PM   #2981
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Dude that pic was of me and I shared it in confidence.

I'm booting you from my friend list for this. You made ax look old when his image is revolving around being my YOUNG POOL BOY!!!

Fuck ya!
You couldn't boot me if you tried. I'm unbootable.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 02:26 PM   #2982
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10864
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
As long as they aren't blue waffles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
You couldn't boot me if you tried. I'm unbootable.
You fucking know I'm serious! I always am!!

Got humiliated by snow here so cut my ego some slack.

A smart girl in the internet is hot. Ax in bacon is hot. I get it!! Just write Cheetos and chest hair is as cool as those and I'll feel better.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Biorin2774.00

      11-09-2016, 02:32 PM   #2983
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You fucking know I'm serious! I always am!!

Got humiliated by snow here so cut my ego some slack.

A smart girl in the internet is hot. Ax in bacon is hot. I get it!! Just write Cheetos and chest hair is as cool as those and I'll feel better.

hahaha

__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 3
Lups10864.00
Biorin2774.00
Dang3r2586.00

      11-09-2016, 02:36 PM   #2984
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10864
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
hahaha

Appreciated!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #2985
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7770
Rep
7,349
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
hahaha

Halloween is already over. Will have to file this away for next year
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka5846.00

      11-09-2016, 02:56 PM   #2986
Biorin
Lieutenant
Biorin's Avatar
2774
Rep
413
Posts

Drives: to get cheeseburgers
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sweatervests & Range Rovers

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
As long as they aren't blue waffles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
You couldn't boot me if you tried. I'm unbootable.
You fucking know I'm serious! I always am!!

Got humiliated by snow here so cut my ego some slack.

A smart girl in the internet is hot. Ax in bacon is hot. I get it!! Just write Cheetos and chest hair is as cool as those and I'll feel better.

Bacon and waffles are hot. Especially with peaches and maple syrup.

Anna stop telling people I'm pregnant with your waffle baby.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
you're like, the cocaine godmother of BP.
Appreciate 1
Axius4189.50

      11-09-2016, 02:59 PM   #2987
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10864
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Bacon and waffles are hot. Especially with peaches and maple syrup.

Anna stop telling people I'm pregnant with your waffle baby.
At least I didn't tell them we used mr Belgium to produce the perfect mix!!!

Fine, you're not pregnant with my waffle baby! Happy now?

(I could use a pick me up line about my chest hair being only mildly gray now!!)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 2
      11-09-2016, 03:19 PM   #2988
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18240
Rep
11,006
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
At least I didn't tell them we used mr Belgium to produce the perfect mix!!!

Fine, you're not pregnant with my waffle baby! Happy now?

(I could use a pick me up line about my chest hair being only mildly gray now!!)
Yeah Anna...I confess I'm the father of the child .
You know how I know this ?
The child looks like "Ambiorix" ...The birth was complicated with the helmet, the ax , and the sword !
The child never cried and was after 2 min. already prepared to kick Ceasars ass on the battlefield !

On a serious note :
How are your my dear Anna ?
And how is the winter in Finland ? Hope it's not too cold ?

Last Monday we got the first 5 cm of snow in the Belgian Ardennes ,I left for work the whole week at 4:30 AM and I can feel the winter as well...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 03:48 PM   #2989
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10864
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah Anna...I confess I'm the father of the child .
You know how I know this ?
The child looks like "Ambiorix" ...The birth was complicated with the helmet, the ax , and the sword !
The child never cried and was after 2 min. already prepared to kick Ceasars ass on the battlefield !

On a serious note :
How are your my dear Anna ?
And how is the winter in Finland ? Hope it's not too cold ?

Last Monday we got the first 5 cm of snow in the Belgian Ardennes ,I left for work the whole week at 4:30 AM and I can feel the winter as well...
You're gonna owe a fuck metric ton in child support for that!!

I read the tale of ambiorix from Wikipedia once.

I'm hanging on. Being back here is hard for me because I hold back more.

Honestly, snow training isn't as much of an issue here as it is us being old. Last week I had to take my mother in-laws car for a tire swap and summers, ice and kids in the car made me a pussy (kids went in a taxi, I still freaked out because I was driving an automatic and there was no way to control that fucking car!!)

It was fine until we (my friends and I) tried to be teenagers and headed out to the fresh snow on one of our cars (no tuning done in 16 years, we keep the car around to feel cool) and we all were like: "I'll drive it, don't time me... Or you'll go first and I'll keep your coffee warm with my hands!!"

How are you holding up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 03:56 PM   #2990
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18240
Rep
11,006
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're gonna owe a fuck metric ton in child support for that!!

I read the tale of ambiorix from Wikipedia once.

I'm hanging on. Being back here is hard for me because I hold back more.

Honestly, snow training isn't as much of an issue here as it is us being old. Last week I had to take my mother in-laws car for a tire swap and summers, ice and kids in the car made me a pussy. It was fine until we (my friends and I) tried to be teenagers and headed out to the fresh snow on one of our cars (no tuning done in 16 years, we keep the car around to feel cool) and we all were like: "I'll drive it, don't time me... Or you'll go first and I'll keep your coffee warm with my hands!!"

How are you holding up?
Yeah Anna , winter in Finland is no shit . Hope you and your family stay strong during the winter in Finland ...and I know you're strong !
Good to hear from you Anna ...

How I am ?
Just told it here => # 6714 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...8#post20829798
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 04:06 PM   #2991
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10864
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah Anna , winter in Finland is no shit . Hope you and your family stay strong during the winter in Finland ...and I know you're strong !
Good to hear from you Anna ...

How I am ?
Just told it here => # 6714 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...8#post20829798
Ugh, cold is no issue to us, my mom being near is. I can't take this and she is truly acting up now in ways even i couldn't see coming


I'll read that in the morning. My idiot friend makes me go for an evening fun and that basically means that in 30 minutes I'll be dead. I fucking hate running!!!

I don't run. I fucking hate running Phil!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
      11-09-2016, 05:15 PM   #2992
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
4190
Rep
214
Posts

Drives: 612 Scaglietti
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Watch Me NayNay

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Aww my young pool boy, don't judge me for giving gonna our play time pics too
I'm sorry
You said youd never share our secret pictures


Also, not sure what that last word is, is it Finnish? S....sor..., fuck cant even pronounce it.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST