BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-20-2015, 11:52 PM   #89
C5driver
Major
C5driver's Avatar
3375
Rep
1,151
Posts

Drives: 55...just kidding.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 33.6167 N, 117.8975 W

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Hahaha!!! Wow, observant! Also, pink.

Ok enough questions. Thanks.
Awwww

Was going to ask you about the TPLS license. Personalized plates seem to be a hit or miss, depending on the geographic region. In SoCal, they're everywhere and it's an opportunity to express and differentiate yourself. In other areas, they seem pretentious.

I have one, BTW.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2015, 11:55 PM   #90
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Hahaha!!! Wow, observant! Also, pink.

Ok enough questions. Thanks.
Awwww

Was going to ask you about the TPLS license. Personalized plates seem to be a hit or miss, depending on the geographic region. In SoCal, they're everywhere and it's an opportunity to express and differentiate yourself. In other areas, they seem pretentious.

I have one, BTW.
Haha, I'll answer car-related questions. That plate is fake. I wouldn't dare drive around with that. Someone local told me they saw an old lady driving a Sebring with that one anyways, haha! Ok, bring this convo to the chat thread. I don't wanna clutter this one up with nonsense!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 12:19 AM   #91
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2776
Rep
3,153
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Haha, I'll answer car-related questions. That plate is fake. I wouldn't dare drive around with that. Someone local told me they saw an old lady driving a Sebring with that one anyways, haha! Ok, bring this convo to the chat thread. I don't wanna clutter this one up with nonsense!
Fyi this thread is nonsense :P
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 12:20 AM   #92
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Haha, I'll answer car-related questions. That plate is fake. I wouldn't dare drive around with that. Someone local told me they saw an old lady driving a Sebring with that one anyways, haha! Ok, bring this convo to the chat thread. I don't wanna clutter this one up with nonsense!
Fyi this thread is nonsense :P
Where's the "unappreciate" button

Btw it's nonsense because of your junk: posting a pic of your imaginary m6. We don't care!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 02:26 AM   #93
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Another great voice and a new accent...

10 questions with ASBSECU E93 is now posted on the first page.
Appreciate 2
      06-21-2015, 02:37 AM   #94
MrPrena
Captain
MrPrena's Avatar
United_States
1512
Rep
795
Posts

Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: TB

iTrader: (0)

ASBSECU E93

I knew those initials were from your current and previous work place. ASB"SEC"U E93.

Anyways, after "someone" listens to your interview, you will be getting a PM from "someone" in......3.........2......1.
__________________
Beware of Jeff Oliver the fraud at Highland Expedition Outfitters (aka HEO or HEOutfitters) located in Cosby TN.
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 02:41 AM   #95
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
ASBSECU E93's Avatar
5365
Rep
1,856
Posts

Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

iTrader: (5)

MrPrena - you're killin' me!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
She stood there. Pointed a finger at me and laughed at me. That damn bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 02:44 AM   #96
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
ASBSECU E93

I knew those initials were from your current and previous work place. ASB"SEC"U E93.

Anyways, after "someone" listens to your interview, you will be getting a PM from "someone" in......3.........2......1.
Let's not go there! That topic got us heated and shut down last time! Haha

But yeah, ASBSECU E93 sounds like a nice, down-to-earth guy! I never thought about his voice prior to the interview but it did kinda surprise me!
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 05:25 AM   #97
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2776
Rep
3,153
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Asb- you have the BEST first name, ever.

another swooner, whoda thought OT would be filled with potential phone sex operators if our day jobs ever fell through?!
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 06:15 AM   #98
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
ASBSECU E93's Avatar
5365
Rep
1,856
Posts

Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Asb- you have the BEST first name, ever.

another swooner, whoda thought OT would be filled with potential phone sex operators if our day jobs ever fell through?!


Thank you for the kind words - I think!?

When will we here on E90 have the pleasure of your silky smooth sound??

Last edited by ASBSECU E93; 06-21-2015 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 10:41 AM   #99
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Asb- you have the BEST first name, ever.

another swooner, whoda thought OT would be filled with potential phone sex operators if our day jobs ever fell through?!


Thank you for the kind words - I think!?

When will we here on E90 have the pleasure of your silky smooth sound??
Very soon. He's just travelling at the moment.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 02:03 PM   #100
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
4453
Rep
1,617
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
haha, I had to beg Prenna to add me to his. seriously humiliating, but I did it because the man has attitude.

Meh, i do not loan him to just to anyone. Him I will, since a good guy like him needs to show to others around him, that even via internet, his way of seeing the world makes others respect him more than most can achieve ever.
Ok, I'm officially butthurt now. You are exiled from the acquaintance zone.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 02:08 PM   #101
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10870
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Ok, I'm officially butthurt now. You are exiled from the acquaintance zone.
Thank you for being butthurt. I do enjoy men's butts, hurt or not. Happy fathers day to you and your butt!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #102
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
ASBSECU E93's Avatar
5365
Rep
1,856
Posts

Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Thank you for being butthurt. I do enjoy men's butts, hurt or not. Happy fathers day to you and your butt!
Lups - Don't. Ever. Change!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #103
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10870
Rep
15,278
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Lups - Don't. Ever. Change!
I think that ship has sailed in my case.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #104
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
375
Rep
1,646
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

I wanna hear Yodaime next if possible please to me he is like 60 years old but has a kid inside
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2015, 06:32 PM   #105
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54CherryHill
I wanna hear Yodaime next if possible please to me he is like 60 years old but has a kid inside
@Yodaime is never in the OT forum though!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 06:34 PM   #106
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
375
Rep
1,646
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
@Yodaime is never in the OT forum though!
opppss ok
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 06:35 PM   #107
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54CherryHill
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
@Yodaime is never in the OT forum though!
opppss ok
Well he's barely on the forum in general nowadays!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 06:40 PM   #108
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
375
Rep
1,646
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

ok lets hear "the HACK" he looks like an interesting guy
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 06:45 PM   #109
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6254
Rep
4,697
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54CherryHill
ok lets hear "the HACK" he looks like an interesting guy
I have no idea who that is!!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2015, 06:47 PM   #110
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
375
Rep
1,646
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I have no idea who that is!!
it will take only 10 sec for you to find him
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
. asbsecue93 is catty, asbsecue92 is a hypocrite, attentionwhoring, flyusoutdonkeyboy, i miss belgium and sugarskulls, lardass, moar interviewz, no one cares sara, payattention to me daddy, sara going on round two, sugarskullshasasexyvoice, sugarskullsisawuss, thehateisdelicious, themanipulative bitch show, theyhateuscuztheyanus, v1.47 = creepy troll, v1.47dramaqueen, wheeeeeeeeee, yourhatetasteslikecandy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST