BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #45
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Wow a whole new level of cuntage in this thread.
how? maybe this homeless guy can come live with you?
      01-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #46
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
how? maybe this homeless guy can come live with you?
Take to him with a hammer, calling him a worthless POS, escalating it to a federal political issue... jesus..

Just call the cops, no need to be cocks about it.
Appreciate 1
jaye9441010.00
      01-30-2017, 08:37 PM   #47
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Take to him with a hammer, calling him a worthless POS, escalating it to a federal political issue... jesus..

Just call the cops, no need to be cocks about it.
yea, because they were 100% serious. welcome to the internet, you must be new here.
      01-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #48
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
The Op lives in the Bay Area, do you really think the police will bother, it a sanctuary city out there, they do not arrest and evict illegals, do you really think the are going to help with a homeless person sleeping in his door way.

Glad to see nothing change since I left the bay area 20 yrs ago. Use to see entire homeless families living in people's door ways. The suggestion was made to move those people to places where the could afford to live and people protested and said it was not fair to make these people move, but it was okay to leave these people on the street and the rest of us should just put up with it and help these people.

The problem is not going away as long as you have people who think it not nice to push people on to street out of you door ways. I always asked those people if I could send the homeless to live with them. You should hear the list of excuses you get at that point.

Op, number one rule you do not mess with someone who have noting to loose they going to mess with you like you never seen, plus they have nothing to do but mess with you.
congrats...most useless post of 2017 on bimmerpost

op comes to bimmerpost with an issue, and you literally tell him, "do nothing"...problem solved, right??
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2017, 08:40 PM   #49
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
yea, because they were 100% serious. welcome to the internet, you must be new here.
sadly, some of the dumbasses here ARE serious about beating the shit out of a homeless guy to make him leave you alone...
Appreciate 1
jaye9441010.00
      01-31-2017, 04:59 AM   #50
Project Elite
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30

This thread is slowly going on a tangent, still with no real resolution. haha
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 05:11 AM   #51
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Elite View Post
fuck u on m8?

advice has been given...consensus (from the intelligent members at least) is to call up the men in blue and let them play laser tag with said homeless man...

now go ahead and give em a call and go about ur business...
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 05:41 AM   #52
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
That is funny, kind of like the picture of the guy sign saying he is gun owner but his neighbor does not and he respect his neighbors rights not to own guns and will not infringe on his rights by showing up with this guns to protect his neighbor house.

I do not understand why people think it is okay for people to break our laws by entering our country illegal, everyone want to make this in to a hate or racial issue.

I tell people, when some breaks into your house, has sex on your bed, has the baby in your bathtub, then raises their family in your spare room, and steal your money to buy stuff for themselves and when you call the police and want them gone the police will not show up since you live in a sanctuary city and they do not want to be racist by removing someone from your home. The looks I get and people do not know what to say.

Everyone is all about love and tolerance until it moves into their home then they want them gone.

This is why Hollywood loves this BS.. They know that the refugees will never be allowed any where near their prissy ass gated communities. Personally I am all for dumping about a thousand un-vetted refugees in George Clooney's back yard.
Appreciate 1
lab_rat394.50
      01-31-2017, 05:47 AM   #53
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
probably he does want to be locked up, provide food & shelter.
do him the favor and call the po po.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 06:32 AM   #54
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a

some comments on her seriously..........

you guy's remember the old adage
"But For The Grace of God Go I"

It is hard call, you don't wanna encourage others, or this guy, but threatening him/beating him up, what a sick fcuk you have to be to suggest that.

Here in Canada, I went out the other night, I nearly died it was so cold, I can imagine people living on the streets 24/7 not just popping out to the garage.

As a Christian, it is a commandment to help our brothers/sisters,
"Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ"

Alas I am just like everyone else, though I have given some change, bought a coffee and a sandwich.

It's a sad world,

I liked the buy him a sleeping bag, have a chat, show some compassion and ask politely if he could move on.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 06:37 AM   #55
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a

to also show I'm not a totally fcuk,ed up 'tard,

you could also try

* Putting him IN your BM, fantastic anti- theft device
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 07:02 AM   #56
Ric in RVA
Bergspyder
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 128i Sport 6mt

I had a guy living in a big bush behind my office across the alley. Freaking out customers. Would work the corner then come back "home" to drink. Called the police and they had a homeless unit that basically knew all the ones in town, what resources were available and what to do. In this case the guy had an apartment but would rather live out. They talked to him and he moved on.

They said they are like watermelon seeds. Squeeze one and it moves somewhere else.

Had a client who had one set up shop in the crawl space of her house. Exterminator found him since she thought she had an animal there. The cops waited until he came home and arrested for trespass.

Other homeless guy at my office would be so wasted he would drop in the alley and you had to drive around him. I'd call 911 and report a body in the alley behind XXXX. Cops figured out they were melting sterno and drinking it.

He eventually fell on the sidewalk adjacent to mine, hit his head and died there.

Recently it has been panhandlers at the corners, but I've run across few campers.

Call the cops on him. Be ready for crazy though as most are....

2011 128i 6 MT Sport, 2009 Cayman 987.2, 2011 528i N52, 2018 F150 Platinum
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 07:03 AM   #57
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
That's because there are no really good solutions. Try 311. If that doesn't work, like I said earlier - move. If you have a homeless person on your front steps, chances are another will eventually show up even if you get this one to move along.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...-your-doorway/
      01-31-2017, 07:05 AM   #58
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
well, that would be called assault and battery...on someone who's already down in the dumps no less...

didn't know being "old school" meant being a stupid mother fucker

read the Bible occasionally bro, you might gain wisdom
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      01-31-2017, 08:19 AM   #59
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

This thread is making my head swim, especially Swoosh - thought you were going all Christian (despite the 'fight me bro' handle) but than flaming the best moderate advice on here (i.e. don't provoke the crazy guy w/ nothing to lose). Are you working on your 'Dirty Father Harry' style?

OP - you changed your post a bit - hope you are starting to think differently about 'not wanting to put up a gate'. Good fences make good neighbors, and it clears up any misunderstandings about intent, if somebody is willing to actually break in.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 08:52 AM   #60
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
This thread is making my head swim, especially Swoosh - thought you were going all Christian (despite the 'fight me bro' handle) but than flaming the best moderate advice on here (i.e. don't provoke the crazy guy w/ nothing to lose). Are you working on your 'Dirty Father Harry' style?

OP - you changed your post a bit - hope you are starting to think differently about 'not wanting to put up a gate'. Good fences make good neighbors, and it clears up any misunderstandings about intent, if somebody is willing to actually break in.
1. it's smoosh...get it right or you bout to catch these hands real quick

2. my issue with that dude was he didn't solve op's problem...you see Maytard, i'm a problem-solver...it's what i do fam...if some dude comes steppin round here with advice that doesn't even remotely solve anyone's problem, i develop a problem with the dude...and i solve it...fast

3. fence is a good idea, i like where your head's at...the one above your shoulders, not the other one you perv
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 03:52 PM   #61
Project Elite
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
fuck u on m8?

advice has been given...consensus (from the intelligent members at least) is to call up the men in blue and let them play laser tag with said homeless man...

Read my first post and you will see that cops are not and will not be the solution, that's if they EVER show up.

I've had multiple neighbors install fences and that did not work. They simply sit on the bottom of the staircase, and I fear they would climb over to sleep and use the fence as shelter.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 04:32 PM   #62
Kong Sheng Han
Banned
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Something something racecar

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2001 BMW M3  [0.00]
Buy a pit bull.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 06:27 PM   #63
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
fuck u on m8?

Read my first post and you will see that cops are not and will not be the solution, that's if they EVER show up.

I've had multiple neighbors install fences and that did not work. They simply sit on the bottom of the staircase, and I fear they would climb over to sleep and use the fence as shelter.
then you're shit out of luck m8...have a good life!!

I'm not sure the answer you're looking for, the legal methods would be to install a fence/ask politely/call the authorities/move out...all you can do, LEGALLY
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 06:41 PM   #64
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Paintball gun

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 07:20 PM   #65
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Get some friends, or if you don't have any pay some big dudes from local gym. Wait for homeless guy to pass out, or go to sleep. Grab that sleeping bag and wrap him up. With the help of friends gently place him in the back of a rented van. Drive to a very nice neighborhood that does get police service. Drop him off in the most public place you can find. Give him a sammich and a "have a nice day". Drive away. Return van, pay friends, have a beer, and call the cops with the specific location you left homeless guy.

He's gone from your life. He might get some help. And he had a nice sammich so no hard feelings. That's a three time winner in my book.
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      01-31-2017, 07:23 PM   #66
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08njSTEP View Post
Get some friends, or if you don't have any pay some big dudes from local gym. Wait for homeless guy to pass out, or go to sleep. Grab that sleeping bag and wrap him up. With the help of friends gently place him in the back of a rented van. Drive to a very nice neighborhood that does get police service. Drop him off in the most public place you can find. Give him a sammich and a "have a nice day". Drive away. Return van, pay friends, have a beer, and call the cops with the specific location you left homeless guy.

He's gone from your life. He might get some help. And he had a nice sammich so no hard feelings. That's a three time winner in my book.
I know right? Lmao

just tell him you'll get him a hotel room (far away from you, but don't tel him that) for 60 days...then, when you're out in some busy area (FAR away from you) just push his ass out the car and drive away

problem solved
Appreciate 0