BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

08-17-2019, 09:23 AM   #1
lucidnx
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60 530d 173kw

530d 173kw Auto Transmission jerky/slipping

Hello! some months ago I started having problems with transmission.
It started to shift jerky and when accelerating on 1st or 2nd gear it feels like cluth slipping on manual transmission. this also happens when rpm goes below 1000 and accelerate. it stay on same gear and slips on any gear (noticed this in hravy traffic when is slowing and accelerating often).
* The slip is more noticable when car is cold (in winter I need to drive around because it's hard to get car moving on lights until it get warn.
So while after this started happening I put car in service where was changed Torque converter, Oil with filter and cluthes. Issues was still there and recently I noticed that when I accelerate and brake quickly repeatedly, I can feel banging like when differential is loose but around transmission it seems to everything is okay so I think it goes from it..
+ Does somebody know what "Rapid filling time" means in ISTA? after resetting adaptations, values of it are on zero. Normal filling time have some values
What can be wrong? Transmission mechatronic can do all of this?
Appreciate 0