BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-23-2019, 12:30 PM   #2927
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
some girls don't like boys like us, but "some girls do."
I do
King Rudi13154.00
      12-23-2019, 01:00 PM   #2928
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Wait, me and Lenny were already on the way. You mean we BOTH have to turn around, not just Lenny?
No, don't turn around just yet. I think given MK's penchant for watching Prancercise that he'll find Lenny to be a devastatingly handsome creature.

Lenny may even become MK's GOAT and not just a goat. I'm sure MK will give us his ranking afterwards.

I assume you brought a pair of boots for MK to use though? I don't think he has your considerable expertise.

Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 01:04 PM   #2929
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
No, don't turn around just yet. I think given MK's penchant for watching Prancercise that he'll find Lenny to be a devastatingly handsome creature.

Lenny may even become MK's GOAT and not just a goat. I'm sure MK will give us his ranking afterwards.

I assume you brought a pair of boots for MK to use though? I don't think he has your considerable expertise.

I'm sure he has his own boots, I just have to demonstrate the proper "technique" for dancing.

P.S. I recommend we LEAVE those there, as part of his "leftover stuff"
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 01:09 PM   #2930
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'm sure he has his own boots, I just have to demonstrate the proper "technique" for dancing.

Absolutely. Goes without saying. I'll load the truck. You work with MK on his "technique".

I think I'll take his M6, and I'll split the cigars and scotch with you. We'll alternate picks from his wine collection which should be extensive.

Not sure if you want his BMW i8 though - you ok with being constantly aware that the only gas motor in it is a little three cylinder from a Mini Cooper buzzing away behind your head? There are a few hopped up Duracells in the car too to help it get up to highway speeds...if that helps?
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #2931
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Absolutely. Goes without saying. I'll load the truck. You work with MK on his "technique".

I think I'll take his M6, and I'll split the cigars and scotch with you. We'll alternate picks from his wine collection which should be extensive.

Not sure if you want his BMW i8 though - you ok with being constantly aware that the only gas motor in it is a little three cylinder from a Mini Cooper buzzing away behind your head? There are a few hopped up Duracells in the car too to help it get up to highway speeds...if that helps?
I'll let you abscond with all the wine, I'll take an i8 full of ammo in trade.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 01:31 PM   #2932
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Ohh, good pick! I forgot about the ammo. Not that the powers that be over here would let me bring it across the border, but I'd consider taking a little cache of arms and burying it somewhere just south of the border in the event that I ever needed it. Like some of the Irish do.

Ok MK - we've voted, and we've decided this is a good idea. Please let myself, Wede and his little friend know your address and the best time to show up.

Given Christmas is fast approaching, we'd both like to be able to put some of your stuffs under our respective trees as "our stuffs" in time for Christmas day. So please give us a window within the next 24 hours.

Oh and MK - when Wede's van pulls up, it might be a'rockin, but that's just him and Lenny, so you can come a'knockin.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 01:50 PM   #2933
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh and MK - when Wede's van pulls up, it might be a'rockin, but that's just him and Lenny, so you can come a'knockin.
Water was just FALLING out of the sky yesterday, (it's just amazing!!) Unfortunately the youngest son was out getting a new cage for his new rat, stopped for traffic, and the semi with a driver from Mexico didn't. . . so probably Lenny and I will be in a rental
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 01:56 PM   #2934
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Water was just FALLING out of the sky yesterday, (it's just amazing!!) Unfortunately the youngest son was out getting a new cage for his new rat, stopped for traffic, and the semi with a driver from Mexico didn't. . . so probably Lenny and I will be in a rental
Your son ok though? That's the important part. And getting the other guy's insurance and the police report next...
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 02:05 PM   #2935
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Your son ok though? That's the important part. And getting the other guy's insurance and the police report next...
There is just NO GOOD WAY to tell the wife "Honey, I have to go, the kids got hit by a semi"

Kids were fine (he had his cousin with) The driver played the "no English" card, so we let CHP deal with it. He told us "I'll get you the report card, it will be ready in 5-10 days, then I'll deal with him"

I'm figuring a full cavity search (OF THE RIG, you sick bastages) was to ensue, while the driver had to stand in the rain with the fine officer. amirite Sedan_Clan ?
Appreciate 1
      12-23-2019, 02:15 PM   #2936
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:
There is just NO GOOD WAY to tell the wife "Honey, I have to go, the kids got hit by a semi"

Kids were fine (he had his cousin with) The driver played the "no English" card, so we let CHP deal with it. He told us "I'll get you the report card, it will be ready in 5-10 days, then I'll deal with him"

I'm figuring a full cavity search (OF THE RIG, you sick bastages) was to ensue, while the driver had to stand in the rain with the fine officer. amirite Sedan_Clan ?
Damn! I would've at least run him through FST's to see if he was under the influence. It really sucks, but I'm glad your family is okay.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #2937
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Damn! I would've at least run him through FST's to see if he was under the influence. It really sucks, but I'm glad your family is okay.
That may well have occurred AFTER we were sent on our way, out of the rain. I had a morbid curiosity to circle back around in 10 and see if they were still there.

I TRIED, honestly, but the kid just doesn't understand that a cotton hoody doesn't keep the rain off

Also, I TRIED to teach the kid some of the lessons you try to convey in the Ask thread: The officer had gone and ran license/registration and was returning to the van (tinted windows in the back) For some reason my son and cousin had decided to hang out in the back. As the officer is walking up, my son flings the back doors open to talk to him. "Officer, honestly, I taught him better than to do that as you approach"
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24980.50
      12-23-2019, 06:10 PM   #2938
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
That may well have occurred AFTER we were sent on our way, out of the rain. I had a morbid curiosity to circle back around in 10 and see if they were still there.

I TRIED, honestly, but the kid just doesn't understand that a cotton hoody doesn't keep the rain off

Also, I TRIED to teach the kid some of the lessons you try to convey in the Ask thread: The officer had gone and ran license/registration and was returning to the van (tinted windows in the back) For some reason my son and cousin had decided to hang out in the back. As the officer is walking up, my son flings the back doors open to talk to him. "Officer, honestly, I taught him better than to do that as you approach"
Hahaha! Kids. Gotta love'em.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 03:47 AM   #2939
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

no worries if you guys can't find a taker for the i8, I'll take it
I've literally not seen another car that turns as many heads as it does in Chicago, chicks go C R A Z Y over those doors too

plus ya'll are old and/or married, you don't need a chick magnet
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 09:39 AM   #2940
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I've literally not seen another car that turns as many heads as it does in Chicago, chicks go C R A Z Y over those doors too

Precisely. I'm close to 40 and married, definitely don't need the i8.

That's why I'm taking the M6, because it should sound lovely with that exhaust. Am I right MKSixer - I'll like it right?
Appreciate 1
      12-24-2019, 10:15 AM   #2941
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Ohh, good pick! I forgot about the ammo. Not that the powers that be over here would let me bring it across the border, but I'd consider taking a little cache of arms and burying it somewhere just south of the border in the event that I ever needed it. Like some of the Irish do.

Ok MK - we've voted, and we've decided this is a good idea. Please let myself, Wede and his little friend know your address and the best time to show up.

Given Christmas is fast approaching, we'd both like to be able to put some of your stuffs under our respective trees as "our stuffs" in time for Christmas day. So please give us a window within the next 24 hours.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

That's why I'm taking the M6, because it should sound lovely with that exhaust. Am I right MKSixer - I'll like it right?
WHAT DA FUQ happened here?!?!!

I'm the TAKER of STUFF...not the GIVER of STUFF. Not only am I not sick, I'm not even close to dead yet!!

Sedan_Clan can I have these ass clowns picked up for some type of conspiracy? AND it involves interstate commerce, international borders, AND bringing Turkish Pickle in the whole horrible enterprise. ARREST THEM ALL. Oh...and call the Animal Rights Activists!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8208.00
Sedan_Clan24980.50
      12-24-2019, 10:21 AM   #2942
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

No animals were harmed in the taking of stuff
      12-24-2019, 11:26 AM   #2943
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Lenny looks like he could eat all of the "stuff" if you guy's aren't careful.
King Rudi13154.00
      12-24-2019, 12:50 PM   #2944
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

WHAT DA FUQ happened here?!?!!

I'm the TAKER of STUFF...not the GIVER of STUFF. Not only am I not sick, I'm not even close to dead yet!!

Sedan_Clan can I have these ass clowns picked up for some type of conspiracy? AND it involves interstate commerce, international borders, AND bringing Turkish Pickle in the whole horrible enterprise. ARREST THEM ALL. Oh...and call the Animal Rights Activists!!
I suppose! Let me call in the troops. Lol!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50
      01-09-2020, 05:06 PM   #2945
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

I wanna drive the wienermobile! < do not insert joke here>
Appreciate 1
Dpc2u11503.00
      01-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #2946
Dpc2u
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E60 M5, F15 X5, E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I wanna drive the wienermobile! < do not insert joke here>
I think they should build a blown wienermobile that does wheel stands. Picture that in your warped minds.....

IG - @thebimmerhaus
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2020, 06:15 PM   #2947
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Does it have a cockpit
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2020, 07:58 PM   #2948
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

I think one rides the wiener (mobile). Not drives it.
Appreciate 0