BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

View Poll Results: Do I buy the M4 / M6 given my financial details
Yes 7 15.91%
No 20 45.45%
Piss off 17 38.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

11-02-2016, 11:02 AM   #177
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcakeisready View Post
I'm sorry but I'll be as polite as possible - you are literally a fucking idiot lol and that is coming from a kid that is asking about this purchase lol
I feel you really didn't try hard to be polite. My internet feelings are hurt. I did notice you didn't bother to explain why I'm an idiot...care to?

Quote:

For those asking why I don't move out - I don't have a girlfriend or any reasonable hopes of getting one in the future.
FTFY
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2016, 11:03 AM   #178
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetFame View Post
That is perfectly in line with what can be considered healthy, by the resident fitness consultant.

I actually just ate it. It's funny, I mostly eat the same thing every day to keep my macronutrient intake consistent. Most people get bored of that, but eating is more-so to fuel me than it is to satisfy an animalistic craving of processed, saturated-fat nastiness. *shrugs*

And it's the technology behind customer relationship management, it is generally known as software to most organizations because that is the form it takes when business intelligence is applied.

I'd buy a sweater from you. Oranges, also. Are they even in season?

Maybe in FL..

EDIT: You are in FL. I will take some, in that case.

OK so we are talking about the same CRM then. It's software to me because I write software, so the rest of the details aren't really important.

Funny you should mention FL, and I see you are observant, and realize that is where I source my oranges. Just one of the advantages of being a resident. Probably, the only one, in fact.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #179
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 ZCP 6MT, '11 R55 S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Bro, STFU. I know every once in a while you go ham at 5 Guys.

EDIT: May or may not be homo
See, if you said I occasionally let 5 guys go ham on me.. [in the bathroom, because that's usually where I end up once it's in my stomach...wait, wut].
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #180
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey - just had an egg everything bagel with porkroll, x2 egg, and cheese, (of course toasted with salt pepper ketchup). Also had to pick up Starbucks on the way - Grande Mocha if you were wondering.

Also - if you were wondering, I do quite well reselling hoodies, crewnecks, and tshirts I get a better return on doing this than I would if I were to invest in stocks lol
That also sounds delicious. But why no bacon? If there is bacon you should really mention that, explicitly. I get offended whenever bacon is not involved, unless it's a green smoothie, in which case bacon is optional.

Your sweater enterprise is really inspiring to me. I can only hope to be as good as you one day.

While I have your attention, I noticed you put up a poll. But the options are very limited. Can you add "Buy oranges from ddk632" as a poll choice?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #181
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
OK so we are talking about the same CRM then. It's software to me because I write software, so the rest of the details aren't really important.

Funny you should mention FL, and I see you are observant, and realize that is where I source my oranges. Just one of the advantages of being a resident. Probably, the only one, in fact.
Yeah, you're smarter than me, in that case. I'd just be on the end-user portion of task execution. So everything leading up to that point isn't really important.

You also have much more attractive women than the whales we have in the DC area. I am so over the obesity epidemic.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #182
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Maybe they need more green smoothies up there.
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2016, 11:10 AM   #183
yourcakeisready
El Jefe
United_States
Rep
Drives: Potenial M6 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I feel you really didn't try hard to be polite. My internet feelings are hurt. I did notice you didn't bother to explain why I'm an idiot...care to?

FTFY

Pretty sure you should go back and fact check that quote.

In regards to explaining your stupidity - I'll try to break it down in maybe simpler terms for you to comprehend - is this OK? Well I'm going to do it anyway.

Just because a fucking house shows that it sold on Zillow for 320k - does this mean every house on the market should sell for 320k?

If you find yourself saying no - then there's your answer. Congratulations
      11-02-2016, 11:15 AM   #184
yourcakeisready
El Jefe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That also sounds delicious. But why no bacon? If there is bacon you should really mention that, explicitly. I get offended whenever bacon is not involved, unless it's a green smoothie, in which case bacon is optional.

Your sweater enterprise is really inspiring to me. I can only hope to be as good as you one day.

While I have your attention, I noticed you put up a poll. But the options are very limited. Can you add "Buy oranges from ddk632" as a poll choice?

I explicitly didn't mention bacon because there is simply no need to mention it whether or not you find yourself getting offended. I find bacon to be very fatty, which would make me fat, and therefore, less attractive to the human eye.

As to your poll request, while I do support local business practices, I don't condone the practice of selling oranges. How do I know I will really be receiving a "Florida" orange? I've been burned in the past, so now I'm skeptical.
      11-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #185
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Pretty sure you should go back and fact check that quote.

In regards to explaining your stupidity - I'll try to break it down in maybe simpler terms for you to comprehend - is this OK? Well I'm going to do it anyway.

Just because a fucking house shows that it sold on Zillow for 320k - does this mean every house on the market should sell for 320k?

If you find yourself saying no - then there's your answer. Congratulations

Uh oh, someone's getting butt hurt. Pucker up.

Your comparison is invalid. Homes, by and large, are individualized and not mass produced like hoodies which are not individualized.

So if I see the exact same hoodie, one on ebay, and one on your little gray market site why wouldn't I choose the one that is a lower price. There are no differentiating characteristics aside from the fact that one seller is a nutjob and one is not.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #186
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Yeah, you're smarter than me, in that case. I'd just be on the end-user portion of task execution. So everything leading up to that point isn't really important.

You also have much more attractive women than the whales we have in the DC area. I am so over the obesity epidemic.
Quote:
Naw....he just needs to go to the right places....maybe get into Salsa dancing.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #187
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I have considered getting my PT certification in the coming year. If I can't enjoy the women I want, I might as well make money off of the ones that are here, right?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:25 AM   #188
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Naw....he just needs to go to the right places....maybe get into Salsa dancing.
You hitting me up for the next outing/party? I actually dance bachata and salsa quite well. However, my social life is virtually nonexistent these days. School, gym, work, and life have gotten in the way.

There's always Tinder. What I'm quickly finding now, though, is that it doesn't work like it used to, now that I actually have standards. If I wanted a manatee, I'd have no problem.
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2016, 11:25 AM   #189
yourcakeisready
El Jefe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Uh oh, someone's getting butt hurt. Pucker up.

Your comparison is invalid. Homes, by and large, are individualized and not mass produced like hoodies which are not individualized.

So if I see the exact same hoodie, one on ebay, and one on your little gray market site why wouldn't I choose the one that is a lower price. There are no differentiating characteristics aside from the fact that one seller is a nutjob and one is not.

Ok - so basically you just proved my statement is accurate? Because your logic is on the basis that every hoodie that I am selling is the same. Of course if I saw the same exact hoodie at a cheaper price, (assuming it's authentic), I would buy that one.
      11-02-2016, 11:26 AM   #190
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Bro, STFU. I know every once in a while you go ham at 5 Guys.

EDIT: May or may not be homo
See, if you said I occasionally let 5 guys go ham on me.. [in the bathroom, because that's usually where I end up once it's in my stomach...wait, wut].
Pretty sure I found my next sig...
Appreciate 1
      11-02-2016, 11:34 AM   #191
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
You hitting me up for the next outing/party? I actually dance bachata and salsa quite well. However, my social life is virtually nonexistent these days. School, gym, work, and life have gotten in the way.

There's always Tinder. What I'm quickly finding now, though, is that it doesn't work like it used to, now that I actually have standards. If I wanted a manatee, I'd have no problem.
My going out is limited now that I'm married. Not sure where you are, but you can hit up Iris Lounge (former eCities) in Tysons on Tuesdays. There's Clarendon Grill on Mondays too.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:35 AM   #192
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My going out is limited now that I'm married. Not sure where you are, but you can hit up Iris Lounge (former eCities) in Tysons on Tuesdays. There's Clarendon Grill on Mondays too.
silvergray545 let's go.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #193
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
silvergray545 let's go.
If you want to venture into DC, there's Cafe Citron on Wednesdays. They apparently have a floor for Salsa and a floor for Bachata.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:40 AM   #194
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

I am gonna keep that in mind.

What I think I'm gonna do RN though, is some massive right swiping.

Bring on the morbidly obese.

I think I'll post the next screenshot of a larger-than-average woman in this thread. Is that cool, OP?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:41 AM   #195
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
silvergray545 let's go.
Can't tell if you're wanting to go to find a wife or a lay.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:42 AM   #196
InternetFame
Banned
United_States
Rep

Lay eggs? As in, raw semen?
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #197
yourcakeisready
El Jefe
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I got kicked out of that place for getting too drunk lols
      11-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #198
ddk632
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I explicitly didn't mention bacon because there is simply no need to mention it whether or not you find yourself getting offended. I find bacon to be very fatty, which would make me fat, and therefore, less attractive to the human eye.

As to your poll request, while I do support local business practices, I don't condone the practice of selling oranges. How do I know I will really be receiving a "Florida" orange? I've been burned in the past, so now I'm skeptical.
Honestly, the way you talk about bacon, I am starting to think I would not want to sell you any of my oranges.
Appreciate 1
Closed Thread