BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

10-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #111
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
Are you kidding me? I absolutely think you should go for it. Just think of how awesome it will be stroking and licking that hot bod of hers. You've got absolutely nothing to lose so what the hell are you afraid of? Your company will praise you as will your friends. After she tells all her friends, they'll all want to do you too and I'm sure they can all keep a secret - you know how good women are at keeping secrets. I can't imagine her husband would EVER find out anyhow - how could that possibly happen if everyone just keeps their mouths shut? Sounds pretty simple to me. Everyone will think you're such a man! In fact, I'm sure all 21 yr old MEN are mature enough to do the right thing in this situation, and if you're any kind of a man, you'd do her now and do her good. Do you want people calling you a wus?! I can't possibly imagine anything negative coming of this. And you're right, if you do her, it's 100% her fault and I know for a fact the forgiving husband will completely understand. How in the world could anyone claim that you have even an iota of responsibility for sticking it in her when she practically asked you for it? Hell, he might even buy you a beer! No way would he have the balls to come storming into your workplace to have it out with you and cause a scene, and I'm sure he wouldn't do that to his wonderful wife either. I'm 100% positive he's not that psycho, so certainly nothing to worry about there. I mean really, what's the big deal? Even if he did flip out and do something stupid like that, I'm sure it would be no big deal for your company and they'd be just fine with that. If you work this just right, maybe you two could even make it a regular thing and you could probably get all the tail you want, at least for a few months. Then when it's all over, no doubt everyone will just let the whole thing go, pretend it never happened, and life will be back to normal for everyone. Just think about it this way... If you were in the husband's shoes, it wouldn't bother you either, right? And you certainly wouldn't want to take it out on the guy who stuck it in your wife, would you? So what are you waiting for? Go have some fun, you wus. The consequences of your actions are everyone else's problem anyway...
</thread>
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #112
f30er
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
DUDE HIT THAT SHIT!!!

IM Married as well so what its just a fuckign piece of paper!! How the hells he going to find out if shes "out with the girls" LOL>>
If he finds out SO WHAT,, ITS HER FAULT NOT YOURS! Just tell him U didnt know and leave it at that.. IF he harasses u Then beat his ass Or call the cops..
Its not ILLEGAL to FUCK a married woman!! IVe Done it and would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Well said...
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #113
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

wow a lot of you actually condone that kind of behavior?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #114
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Here ya go:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #115
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
Here ya go:
lollllllllllll
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 02:48 AM   #116
NoCouT
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 3.0i

I don't know how much you like your job but messing with your co-workers is a big no no...

Just imagine if something goes wrong, you still have to see her everyday. Have fun!
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 03:20 AM   #117
garyhgaryh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Supercharged e30 M3

Dude, if you end up on the front page of tommorrow's paper, I wouldn't feel sorry for you .
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 03:23 AM   #118
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Hey man you only live once, if you think its worth it who cares what people think. Just go for it. However be prepared to face the worst and always have an escape plan.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 07:43 AM   #119
PLAYON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 550i

Garage List
2008 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2003 Audi A4  [0.00]
DONT DO IT
      10-22-2008, 09:04 AM   #120
big pimp
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G05 M50d & Dakar Yellow E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
Are you kidding me? I absolutely think you should go for it. Just think of how awesome it will be stroking and licking that hot bod of hers. You've got absolutely nothing to lose so what the hell are you afraid of? Your company will praise you as will your friends. After she tells all her friends, they'll all want to do you too and I'm sure they can all keep a secret - you know how good women are at keeping secrets. I can't imagine her husband would EVER find out anyhow - how could that possibly happen if everyone just keeps their mouths shut? Sounds pretty simple to me. Everyone will think you're such a man! In fact, I'm sure all 21 yr old MEN are mature enough to do the right thing in this situation, and if you're any kind of a man, you'd do her now and do her good. Do you want people calling you a wus?! I can't possibly imagine anything negative coming of this. And you're right, if you do her, it's 100% her fault and I know for a fact the forgiving husband will completely understand. How in the world could anyone claim that you have even an iota of responsibility for sticking it in her when she practically asked you for it? Hell, he might even buy you a beer! No way would he have the balls to come storming into your workplace to have it out with you and cause a scene, and I'm sure he wouldn't do that to his wonderful wife either. I'm 100% positive he's not that psycho, so certainly nothing to worry about there. I mean really, what's the big deal? Even if he did flip out and do something stupid like that, I'm sure it would be no big deal for your company and they'd be just fine with that. If you work this just right, maybe you two could even make it a regular thing and you could probably get all the tail you want, at least for a few months. Then when it's all over, no doubt everyone will just let the whole thing go, pretend it never happened, and life will be back to normal for everyone. Just think about it this way... If you were in the husband's shoes, it wouldn't bother you either, right? And you certainly wouldn't want to take it out on the guy who stuck it in your wife, would you? So what are you waiting for? Go have some fun, you wus. The consequences of your actions are everyone else's problem anyway...
Ha Ha - best retort ever!

in reading Boosted335's responses, i think someone should fuck him up anyway, just for being such a dumb ass little spoilt kid.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 10:16 AM   #121
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCouT View Post
I don't know how much you like your job but messing with your co-workers is a big no no...

Just imagine if something goes wrong, you still have to see her everyday. Have fun!
Not to mention, that she could start spreading rumors (true or false) about you around the office.

Since were on the topic of cheating. Before I started working where I do now, apparently a secretary and some guy started having an affair. The guys wife also worked here.

Well one day they decided to FUCK on the PRESIDENTS desk. So he walks in a catches them in the act. Now that's
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #122
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
Dude, if you end up on the front page of tommorrow's paper, I wouldn't feel sorry for you .
Lol
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #123
BMW_TT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

WTF 4 pages and still no pic??
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #124
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_TT View Post
WTF 4 pages and still no pic??
Six pages. I say BAN.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 04:08 PM   #125
opencasket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92

First of all, why would you call everyone here a retard when you're the one who's posting a thread on a bmw forum for advice on sleeping with another man's wife. Now that's retarded.

quoted from http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=164907&page=2
"ok thats wonderful i can care less, i own my own business and im pretty damn good at it..so please mind your business'. Thank you..

Now back to topic if not sold by fri im just going to keep it.."

Since you have proven you are a liar, how can we believe that you are really in the position you are in, especially with a girl who is "9.5 -10". and you don't even know eva mendez's first name? cmon ..be real for once in your life.

I call bs on all you saying and you are pathetic for even thinking about sleeping with another man's wife when you live in la and there are tons of girls to sleep with. If the story is true, i'll give her a 4 max ...

and she likes all the mods you have? what kind of mods do you have that would impress anybody? a vorsteiner lip and some janky ass rims? hahahhaha you are one funny guy
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #126
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobraKye View Post
First of all, why would you call everyone here a retard when you're the one who's posting a thread on a bmw forum for advice on sleeping with another man's wife. Now that's retarded.

"ok thats wonderful i can care less, i own my own business and im pretty damn good at it..so please mind your business'. Thank you..

Since you have proven you are a liar, how can we believe that you are really in the position you are in, especially with a girl who is "9.5 -10". and you don't even know eva mendez's first name? cmon ..be real for once in your life.

I call bs on all you saying and you are pathetic for even thinking about sleeping with another man's wife when you live in la and there are tons of girls to sleep with. If the story is true, i'll give her a 4 max ...

and she likes all the mods you have? what kind of mods do you have that would impress anybody? a vorsteiner lip and some janky ass rims? hahahhaha you are one funny guy
e-raped
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #127
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #128
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:

Called out!! Theres only one way to bring any credibility to this conversation.... PICTURES
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 08:31 PM   #129
EHbavarian
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90

dude....... show her ur new mod.... lay her down in ur e92 and fuck her oem style... jajaj....the point is that her man aint enought for her sexually thats why she be looking fo someone else ... so u need to show her wat a real man can do in bed...... enought said... u only live once in ur lifetime..
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #130
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Do it and you will be getting your just deserts when you settle down and your wife does what this woman does. What goes around, comes around.

Just don't do it.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #131
rdsport323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

i say knock her up.. and have her pretend its her husbands.. lol..
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #132
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:

hey do you have a life? So what do you do run around checking my information? Whata low life. I think your the real retard with too much time on your hands. I do own my own business, sorry im partners with my dad. I can really show you, its an ebay car business however i can careless what you think..you can think whatever you want buddy. Peeps who know me here can vouch for me. Your just an internet magit anyways. I didnt ask if you call bs or not..i can care less what you think. Im not here to show off about getting girls if you really knew me you wouldnt even talk. But then again you dont so i understand your jealousy and your attack at me..LOSER.

Wow vorstiener lip and some junky ass wheels? Youve proven yourself as a hater already...lolllll Hey have you sold your only mod yet? the matt black grills? If not pm me ill buy it for 65 shipped just as a spare.

at the end of the day ill still pown your life according to my age and my level in life then you..but then again im not a person to sit here and brag to no one about my self or what i got or the money i make, i can careless what some internet junkie thinks.

Lemme know when you some to Cali or LA maybe ill teach you a couple stuff or two.

Now stay on topic lil bitch or go to 7-11 and pick up some hater-ade.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread