BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #45
biohazard5500
Banned
Rep
Drives: none yet

Hell yeah...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #46
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

It can be easy but not in LA unless you have something special like an Accent, but then again most people here are from other countries so no sounds american here anymore.

What I found is women here tend to like British and Aussie accents a lot. I have a shirt with the british flag on it and a lot of women come up to me asking if I am british or an aussie and I have to say no of course, since I can't fake an accent.lol If I could I would of been able to close the deal I am sure.

My friend Jamie is from London and has a strong accent, and is also blonde with blue eyes and a UFC fighter. He just destroys vagina in this city.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #47
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeor View Post
in my country as long as they know i can get them a green card, it's easy!
BAHAHAHAHA
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #48
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
LA is easy wtf, you don't need an accent.

My cousin from France told me the exact same thing when I was there. It's very casual.

I tend to think most girls are real easy unless it's a country that it is taboo/highly religious or is extremely ethnocentric.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 02:10 AM   #49
VincentO
Rep
Drives: Mustang

nope. the girls are too scared or at least you need to have cash in your pants
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #50
roozie2001
Just some guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 White 335i sedan

i own a couple night clubs. so its too easy sometimes. becomes kinda unattractive.
      08-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #51
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by roozie2001 View Post
i own a couple night clubs. so its too easy sometimes. becomes kinda unattractive.
True.

Some predators die if you feed em with inerts pieces of meat. They need the extasis of the hunt, to feel the resistance of the prey, see how it slowly surrender. It seems like is the only way to get appetite.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #52
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
This thread is awesome... I really think that small towns is where it's easiest to hook up... Big city girls are too stuck up ..

If we are talking in general, I had good luck in Michigan (Detroit), Ohio and Missouri of all places... I am of middle eastern decent, and these girls had never seen anyone that looks like me... I was exotic to them !!

So in conclusion, I think you will have the most luck where you look the most different from the locals !!
Yes like Japan ... the ladies aim to please I hear (not that I've ever been there).

Cheers,

Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #53
kushtrim
Major
Albania
Rep
Drives: AW 528 xdrive (AW 335i coupe s

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
LA is easy wtf, you don't need an accent.

My cousin from France told me the exact same thing when I was there. It's very casual.

I tend to think most girls are real easy unless it's a country that it is taboo/highly religious or is extremely ethnocentric.
+1
Or your really ugly and no bitch wants to fuck u lol
M-tech front and rear bumpers /M3 style side skirts/gloss black painted roof/ black window trim/Matt black grill/35%tints/4"dimisaTips/CF splitters/M3 style trunk spoiler/VMR V70s/JB4/BMS dci/AMS FMIC/H&R sport with BMW performance shocks.
Thanx Sal and he's crew@AutoCoutureMotoring
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #54
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

This is Southern CA, its very easy.

you can take a bunch of Ambien and throw pick up lines and still get some while you sleep walk.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #55
The J-Man
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
just got back from ibiza. miami hands down shits on ibiza

have a good day
I have never been to Ibiza, but I have partied in most major cities in Europe. In the US we always hear about this legendary European nightlife. Berlin, Paris, London, Ibiza, etc. In my opinion, just about any major city in the US has better nightlife than Europe. The only thing that kills us is that most cities have 2 AM closing times.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 08:19 AM   #56
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The J-Man View Post
The only thing that kills us is that most cities have 2 AM closing times.
Spain dont have a Wall Street, a Petronas Towers or the Vatican Treasure's.

But if you want it, from wednesday night to monday morning the clubs in the city have a non-stop route.

And thats have not price.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #57
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d/X5 40d

I can't remember how many ass I've tapped whilst on holiday (before my fiancee days may I add ). Being from Scotland, the girls have been very receptive on holiday with the accent be it US, Africa or mainland Europe and their all minx's in bed!!! You just got to pick the right ones and not mingers.
      08-31-2010, 02:57 PM   #58
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikoV View Post
I can't remember how many ass I've tapped whilst on holiday (before my fiancee days may I add ). Being from Scotland, the girls have been very receptive on holiday with the accent be it US, Africa or mainland Europe and their all minx's in bed!!! You just got to pick the right ones and not mingers.
The brits, oh dear. When they come to spain, is a desmadre (dismother) for they. And here, we are waiting for her like crocs hidden in the water for the gazelle steping to the river crossing. Its natural, first the sun defrost your blood, then the alcohol, and finally a splendid spaniard, the most beatiful and sensual humans in the world, with his dick as a fishing rod, always pick a fish (in fact some smell like fish, dirty brits!)

No dudes, this is not latino stuff, nobody is mulato here, nobody dances salsa, nobody says "que rico mami".

Its just no mercy. 5 o'clock, take your tea. 6 AM, take mi chorizo and sing "que viva españa!!!"

Mi gusta muchou!! hihihihi

Appreciate 0
      08-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #59
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep

Never paint folk from the same paintbrush hombre...look it up if you no comprendre.

Why you think so many brits come over to Spain?? Your girls are bored with the same old bores you lads are lol.
      08-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #60
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Its not my fault if you brits are gays or dont know how to fuck a girl so she can be quiet without going to my country to do it. The Queen once feared the Armada, now our mast are up and ready again to atack.

Vamos, que son todas unas putas my friend.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 02:49 AM   #61
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep

LOL....the Spanish are feared from nobody my friend.

As for your women, you're right they all are putas. Like I said, spanish men just don't cut it hence all the foreigners have to come and give them a good seeing.
      09-01-2010, 03:26 AM   #62
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Best thread on the forums. Hands down.

Americans girls are beyond easy to fuck. Here in L.A., there are so many boring, fake, "I wannabe an actress and a model and a singer" bitches it becomes unpleasant even talking to them. They're so easy to fuck and plain boring - whatever happened to a damn challenge??? L.A., women just bore me to death, no personality, nothing. Sure some are hot but man are they fucking boring!

Might need to visit Texas for a few days, heard there are some gorgeous beauties there.

Most European/Latin women are 100x better than the typical American woman who just wants and nags, is in a constant need of something and does nothing more but bitch and moan 24 hours a day.

And you guys are forgetting a MAJOR piece to the puzzle here - from experience - Eastern European women blow so many other women out of the water, it's not even funny. Some of the most beautiful beauties I have ever seen roam the sandy beaches of the Black Sea coast. Like you have no idea...
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 03:51 AM   #63
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
And you guys are forgetting a MAJOR piece to the puzzle here - from experience - Eastern European women blow so many other women out of the water, it's not even funny. Some of the most beautiful beauties I have ever seen roam the sandy beaches of the Black Sea coast. Like you have no idea...
+10000000000
love the eastern europeans
so god damn gorgeous.. but they age terribly
      09-01-2010, 04:40 AM   #64
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep

Yeah totally agree on the eastern european girls...I've visited Croatia and it was the dogs bollocks, up there with the most beautiful girls I've seen.

My missus is estonian....and the typical tall, blonde, blue eyes, fit!!!
      09-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #65
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikoV View Post
LOL....the Spanish are feared from nobody my friend.
Of course not. Now we simply are loved.

Spain is Yulio and Yulio and is Spain, a tan and happy people, authentic, unadorned, that do not need to prove anything because it already showed more than anyone. Brits, germans and frenchs were living in shacks and smelling like horses while us were civilizing and conquering, creating the biggest empire of all time. The rest of people can only aspire to try to imitate us, to follow the path which we opened centuries ago.

In these days, where a man prosper sitting 10 hours by day in front a computer, a spaniard have no place. We need action. Thats why we are god on sports, for example.

Take that, you bastard race of inmigrants northspaniards. Even the celtic culture is from Spain. Spaniards are the true Übermensch

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...-from-spain.do
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #66
TikoV
Captain
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Of course not. Now we simply are loved.

Spain is Yulio and Yulio and is Spain, a tan and happy people, authentic, unadorned, that do not need to prove anything because it already showed more than anyone. Brits, germans and frenchs were living in shacks and smelling like horses while us were civilizing and conquering, creating the biggest empire of all time. The rest of people can only aspire to try to imitate us, to follow the path which we opened centuries ago.

In these days, where a man prosper sitting 10 hours by day in front a computer, a spaniard have no place. We need action. Thats why we are god on sports, for example.

Take that, you bastard race of inmigrants northspaniards. Even the celtic culture is from Spain. Spaniards are the true Übermensch

Ideas of grandeur...tell your shrink the pills don't work!!

You need action? That's why your country sleeps in the afternoon, doesn't speak volumes from where I'm sitting.