BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

08-18-2024, 02:27 PM   #45
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowser51 View Post
Don't just stop there, take a pic or video of the driver and passengers as well.

Yep DASH CAM!, they're not expensive and I have one for the front and one for the back.

Kid got her license and first thing I did was install dash cams. Three weeks into driving her new car, someone turned left in front of her. Lied to police but I showed up and downloaded the video for them to show the other car turned in front of her.

A lot of PDs won't do private property crashes for some reason unless there is injury. Every PD is different. I think we're only of the few PDs in my area that will come out and do a private property crash report. We're also the only one left that will come out and unlock your car if you lock your keys in it.
Hope the POS who was lying got in trouble for insurance fraud. I'm sick and tired of these bums who lie to the police and the insurance agencies to get out of mistakes THEY made causing OUR insurance policies to keep skyrocketing.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2024, 04:02 PM   #46
Kolyan2k
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 S2000

Car finally got fixes. Better than new. I think the accident was made 50/50 because I was charged deductible. But as soon as I called my insurance, they refunded the deductible. Paid $315 for carseat as well.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh18665.50