BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-25-2020, 04:34 AM   #6139
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Lol, nothing personal: I have a buddy who smokes reds like a trucker and I don't mind being around him. It's strange, I really don't mind the smell in general, heck, I'll even steal one once in a blue moon (if sauced and we're bullshitting about something serious), but there's just something nauseating about swapping spit with someone who's been smoking when you haven't. If you've always been a smoker, imagine licking the base of your ash tray right after brushing your teeth - shit is rough.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still lay pipe if hot, but EXTREMELY limited floor play and she needs a mentos. I do keep some in my night stand in case of emergency as some of these college girls seem to forget how valuable Listerine is. It boggles my mind, they'll spend three freaking hours caking on makeup and straightening their hair, yet can't take a swig of some cool mint before heading out the door? Selfish!

And yes, I will and have offered a mentos to them, IDGAF.
then here comes a question.. you choose a girl with bad breathe or a light smoker? time is ticking..
Lol, you got me, light smoker.
Appreciate 1
yco5895.00
      05-25-2020, 08:18 AM   #6140
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
then here comes a question.. you choose a girl with bad breathe or a light smoker? time is ticking..
Never dated a light smoker but it couldn't be as bad as a cigarette smoker. Just weird.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 09:07 AM   #6141
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Good news! All my local spots are open again. Bad news: everyone went home for the summer except a few fraternity brothers, lol. The only negative to signing a 12 month lease off campus is you're stuck in an empty college town during the summer haha.

Hope TA girl sticks around now as I'm officially single. Ex just sent me a 3 page death wish after officially breaking things off and 'nicely' asking for my iPad Pro back

Doubt I'll ever see it again, but was worth a shot lol
Did you sleep with another girl before breaking up?

Last edited by Turkish Pickle; 05-25-2020 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 10:53 AM   #6142
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
It’s complicated, but technically no…

I thought we broke up back in December after she accidentally backed into my car with her Jeep (posted a thread on that). And I may have lost my cool when she flat out lied about it, and then STILL denied it even after my apartment complex’s CCT footage clearly shows her nailing it. I wasn’t even mad about the accident, but the fact she felt the need to lie and blame it on someone else (along with some other crap) really pissed me off. We didn’t talk for like 2 weeks after that, so I thought we were over, but she shows up one weekend like nothing happened and we have makeup sex, lol. I’ve tried multiple times to officially end it since then, but she would always text me when she’s in town (we go to different schools) wanting to hang out. I’m an idiot and allowed this to go on.

I sent some of her stuff in a box to her house months ago along with a return label for my iPad, but she “refused” the package and they sent it back. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Wait around until she becomes rational and moves on? It sucks, the tipping point for a three-year relationship had to be something minuscule like a $200 fender.
Appreciate 2
      05-25-2020, 12:11 PM   #6143
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
It's complicated, but technically no…

I thought we broke up back in December after she accidentally backed into my car with her Jeep (posted a thread on that). And I may have lost my cool when she flat out lied about it, and then STILL denied it even after my apartment complex's CCT footage clearly shows her nailing it. I wasn't even mad about the accident, but the fact she felt the need to lie and blame it on someone else (along with some other crap) really pissed me off. We didn't talk for like 2 weeks after that, so I thought we were over, but she shows up one weekend like nothing happened and we have makeup sex, lol. I've tried multiple times to officially end it since then, but she would always text me when she's in town (we go to different schools) wanting to hang out. I'm an idiot and allowed this to go on.

I sent some of her stuff in a box to her house months ago along with a return label for my iPad, but she "refused" the package and they sent it back. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Wait around until she becomes rational and moves on? It sucks, the tipping point for a three-year relationship had to be something minuscule like a $200 fender.
if it's clear she did it and has a need to lie about it even with the proof... then she's got some issues lol.

Just admit to it and apologize, it happens it can get fixed. The fact that she felt the need to keep lying speaks for itself. I wouldn't want to be with someone like that, you're better off without her tbh.
Appreciate 3
      05-25-2020, 12:29 PM   #6144
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
if it's clear she did it and has a need to lie about it even with the proof... then she's got some issues lol.

Just admit to it and apologize, it happens it can get fixed. The fact that she felt the need to keep lying speaks for itself. I wouldn't want to be with someone like that, you're better off without her tbh.
Grading on a standard normal distribution, she's definitely an (8,9) on a good day. Refer to quadrant "I." I really should have know, you can't fight science.

Name:  tumblr_oz7zz8s6BK1rkc434o1_400.png
Views: 3705
Size:  159.9 KB
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34102.00
      05-25-2020, 04:46 PM   #6145
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
what sucks about quarantine is, tinder is filled with normal girls
i need the crazy, i crave the crazy

im not a greek god looking guy so the crazy rarely match on tinder, i miss being able to go out
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34102.00
King Rudi13065.50
      05-25-2020, 05:35 PM   #6146
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i need the crazy, i crave the crazy
Be careful what you wish for friend.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34102.00
      05-25-2020, 06:23 PM   #6147
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Nah it's cool i like fun

Now_Rudi even had my line as his signature at some point, the line about how bipolar chicks are like black tar heroin. You know you shouldn't, but you're ready to gamble your soul away for the mere thought of a hit

I honestly can't "do" normal, stable girls anymore. It's bad and I probably need a therapist but I get so fucking bored even on simple dates it's bad. Or I need another, healthier source of adrenaline in my life. Could be both, could be neither
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8201.00
King Rudi13065.50
      05-25-2020, 07:25 PM   #6148
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Nah it's cool i like fun

Now_Rudi even had my line as his signature at some point, the line about how bipolar chicks are like black tar heroin. You know you shouldn't, but you're ready to gamble your soul away for the mere thought of a hit

I honestly can't "do" normal, stable girls anymore. It's bad and I probably need a therapist but I get so fucking bored even on simple dates it's bad. Or I need another, healthier source of adrenaline in my life. Could be both, could be neither
"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

- C.S. Lewis

Ahhh...that felt good. Got a little proselytizing in before nightfall. Sweet.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34102.00
King Rudi13065.50
      05-25-2020, 07:55 PM   #6149
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Nah it's cool i like fun

"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

- C.S. Lewis

Canadians and their big words
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34102.00
King Rudi13065.50
vreihen1619187.00
      05-25-2020, 08:29 PM   #6150
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Nah it's cool i like fun

hahah

how old are you?

do you use anything besides tinder?

i'm a noob on both tinder and bumble. bumble is ok, seems more legit women than tinder, but the 24hr thing messes you up. some chicks dont say anything and match dissapears.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 08:38 PM   #6151
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

- C.S. Lewis

Hmm - I do know of a religion that promises women in the afterlife, but last time some people were promised that not-so-great events happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
hahah

how old are you?

do you use anything besides tinder?

i'm a noob on both tinder and bumble. bumble is ok, seems more legit women than tinder, but the 24hr thing messes you up. some chicks dont say anything and match dissapears.
I'm either your age, or your son's age I'm 22. I've deleted all the apps about a month ago, surprisingly ive had more luck hitting up old friends than pursuing on the apps. I have done some research into tinder (and probably going to re-download it once the state opens), but i like hinge the most. Bumble has been a hit or miss with me, somehow matched less with my white name (Tony). Not the kind of guy to pull the race card ever, but wanted to try it out.

What sort of help do you need with it?
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13065.50
      05-25-2020, 08:39 PM   #6152
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Canadians and their big words
Sorry.

Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 08:42 PM   #6153
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Hmm - I do know of a religion that promises women in the afterlife, but last time some people were promised that not-so-great events happened.
Some people did something?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 08:50 PM   #6154
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Some people did something?
See idk if i can say this bc lots of boomers here but I'm referencing a certain day in the fall about 2 decades ago. And a certain J-word that references these idiots' way of thinking
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 09:00 PM   #6155
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
See idk if i can say this bc lots of boomers here but I'm referencing a certain day in the fall about 2 decades ago. And a certain J-word that references these idiots' way of thinking
As was I. But in a little sing song voice of Ilhan Omar instead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...marks-context/
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8201.00
      05-25-2020, 10:42 PM   #6156
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
It's complicated, but technically no…

I thought we broke up back in December after she accidentally backed into my car with her Jeep (posted a thread on that). And I may have lost my cool when she flat out lied about it, and then STILL denied it even after my apartment complex's CCT footage clearly shows her nailing it. I wasn't even mad about the accident, but the fact she felt the need to lie and blame it on someone else (along with some other crap) really pissed me off. We didn't talk for like 2 weeks after that, so I thought we were over, but she shows up one weekend like nothing happened and we have makeup sex, lol. I've tried multiple times to officially end it since then, but she would always text me when she's in town (we go to different schools) wanting to hang out. I'm an idiot and allowed this to go on.

I sent some of her stuff in a box to her house months ago along with a return label for my iPad, but she "refused" the package and they sent it back. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Wait around until she becomes rational and moves on? It sucks, the tipping point for a three-year relationship had to be something minuscule like a $200 fender.
Yeah since ur in college with girls and sex. Do you call your freinds "bros" ehhee and talk all deep
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2020, 10:53 PM   #6157
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
As was I. But in a little sing song voice of Ilhan Omar instead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...marks-context/
oh oof if that's the way she phrased it i would like to retract my statement

not a big fan of her
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8201.00
      05-26-2020, 06:38 AM   #6158
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Monday's my 40th day of no nicotine
Good job my man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Anytime 213 posts, remind him he is punished until he cleans his room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Sounds good, let's see some pics.
Why does it sound like someone is fishing?
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go16630.00
MKSixer34102.00
      05-26-2020, 06:25 PM   #6159
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:

I'm either your age, or your son's age I'm 22. I've deleted all the apps about a month ago, surprisingly ive had more luck hitting up old friends than pursuing on the apps. I have done some research into tinder (and probably going to re-download it once the state opens), but i like hinge the most. Bumble has been a hit or miss with me, somehow matched less with my white name (Tony). Not the kind of guy to pull the race card ever, but wanted to try it out.

What sort of help do you need with it?

haha, i'm 29. I don't needd any help. I was saying i'm a noob because i recently downloaded both. Haven't tried out hinge. I did hear of it though
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2020, 08:56 PM   #6160
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
MKSixer on the hunt for another model?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34102.00