BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #573
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Then why aren't you one yet? Who, why or what are you apologizing for?
Seriously, for me it was a big step.. fuck living like a coward.
But then u realize 99+% of ppl are.. very few people have actually developed to the point they have no legitimate fear.
Ok Wolf of Wall Street.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #574
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Anything in your imagination, young padawan.

Just don't text anything major (life experience, stories, etc.) Anything that requires emotion to get the full effect, probably won't be conveyed completely through text. Save that for the coffee date
Thanks.. I think the most important point for beginners to whom it may not be obvious, what u r saying is making the girl chase vs. the conventional wisdom

yeah, i try to limit texting to making arrangements , for the real thing
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:25 PM   #575
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Okay, this is the thread for hook-ups, new relationships, old stories, whatever, that started WITHOUT the help of the internet.

I'll start.
So I just got back from a trip to europe that involved alot of flying.
1st leg of the long-haul flight, a chinese girl in the aisle seat, maybe a 5, around my age, is working on her imac, iphone, spills coffee unto my jacket placed into the middle seat, cuz she was working at practically a 45% angle facing towards the middle, and must have catched glimpse of the girl on top riding scene in 'Entourage'.. the sexual tension was constant and awkward. Someone's breathe really smelled, but i couldn't tell if it was someone else or her. Vague attempts at dialogue -we r just too different and I don't have the skills to sustain anything so it fell flat. We were the last lights on in the whole plane, still she could not find the pretense to give me a BJ and I could not find one to ask for it.

Return journey, the good stuff.
Short flight, 2.5hrs.. I'm in the last row, aisle, of a smaller plane, one of the last passengers, a stunning blonde with enough childishness to match with an asian like me.
She smiles on first contact, sits in the window.. two similar aged (30's)dudes in the row in front. Unfortunate for them, location is everything. Or she just likes asian dudes.
So, british waitresses serve up snacks, seeing her positive attitude and my alpha demenour, try to shit test me to the moon, good thing, this time I know what these tests are, so I turn it around quickly and conversation is easily initiated, concerning the food.
This precipates more peripheral mayhem, as none of the surrounding white ppl can believe this asian dude is macking up this beautiful young thing.. still cannot effect me. I'm curry making threes.
Natural progression, her background 22-3, first job just out of college (a good one), parents are a certain european and a darker-skin european ethnicity (forgot which one, but she looked gorgeous and was totally blonde)
We have well-meshing backgrounds, so it was easy to ask for her contact.
Honestly, first time I have succeeded with a girl on a plane, and a white one at that.

Missed opportunity:
At a local small museum, a blonde british girl, prob still in Uni, was manning the desk and the place was literally deserted. It did not cross me to chat her up, or perhaps I did not have the courage at the time. What a wasted opportunity, she had nice tits and looked bored out of her mind..

You make me proud as an asian.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:26 PM   #576
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANGRKE70 View Post
Ok Wolf of Wall Street.
never watched it can't comment

but u R attracted to post here because subconsciously u know u want and need that confidence
hint: to obtain confidence think what is inhibiting u from confidence?
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #577
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep

Quote:
never watched it can't comment

but u R attracted to post here because subconsciously u know u want and need that confidence
hint: to obtain confidence think what is inhibiting u from confidence?
Ok now you're Dr.Phil?

I'm ok in the confidence department "curry making threes"
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #578
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
You make me proud as an asian.
can't tell if serious, but ill take it as is.
THanks.
Life first in my mid-thirties.

But I must say it's prob easier as a non-foreign asian because I'm not used to the subserviant role. I go walk around heathrow and all the gweilos look at me like they are looking at a martian.. fuck that I am better than u (ok, U don't say this part) and U better know it

lol funny story.
waiting for luggage in hk, half white half asian crowd.
everybody is polite.. this hk/chinese guy gets real close to me, start blabbering on his phone in my ear..
i gave him a warning, said "Are you talking to me?" quite loud in english
he didnt' get the message
next time, i lay into him, in the most dominating, yet controlled, fantastic, articulate, powerful (list of adjectives can continue..) way.. he could not respond and EVERYBODY say, heard.. no one moved a muscle
fucking dominated the luggage carasoul #6 at chek lap kok garnishing shock and instant respect, u'd think hitler was addressing the german nation
=win
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:34 PM   #579
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Ok now you're Dr.Phil?

I'm ok in the confidence department "curry making threes"
okay, u r ur own judge, caretaker, and groomer
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:37 PM   #580
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Thanks.. I think the most important point for beginners to whom it may not be obvious, what u r saying is making the girl chase vs. the conventional wisdom

yeah, i try to limit texting to making arrangements , for the real thing
No problem.

Chase is a strong word; curious is the better term. Give them some honest facts about you, but not too much. If she's worth your time, she'll follow up with you.

Most important, when you first engage in convo with a girl, let her speak first, adapt your responses to her (find some sort of connection), and yeah speak with confidence. Not over confidence.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #581
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep

Quote:
can't tell if serious, but ill take it as is.
THanks.
Life first in my mid-thirties.

But I must say it's prob easier as a non-foreign asian because I'm not used to the subserviant role. I go walk around heathrow and all the gweilos look at me like they are looking at a martian.. fuck that I am better than u (ok, U don't say this part) and U better know it

lol funny story.
waiting for luggage in hk, half white half asian crowd.
everybody is polite.. this hk/chinese guy gets real close to me, start blabbering on his phone in my ear..
i gave him a warning, said "Are you talking to me?" quite loud in english
he didnt' get the message
next time, i lay into him, in the most dominating, yet controlled, fantastic, articulate, powerful (list of adjectives can continue..) way.. he could not respond and EVERYBODY say, heard.. no one moved a muscle
fucking dominated the luggage carasoul #6 at chek lap kok garnishing shock and instant respect, u'd think hitler was addressing the german nation
=win
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #582
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
No problem.

Chase is a strong word; curious is the better term. Give them some honest facts about you, but not too much. If she's worth your time, she'll follow up with you.

Most important, when you first engage in convo with a girl, let her speak first, adapt your responses to her (find some sort of connection), and yeah speak with confidence. Not over confidence.
I don't display this level of confidence to a girl (because i don't have it yet) unless i was drunk this one time and just walked up to a girl and laughed at her face and she got pissed and turned around - why I choose that girl, what happened before - I have no idea as was too drunk, I don't remember anything substantial happened but just a bunch of guys got drunk and acted silly beyond belief, it's great to get out of your self limiting beliefs.

I found when I was talking to the girl on the plane, it was like I was zoned in, like a serial killer focusing intently on her face/eyes I don't know how that woyuld come across, or why I was even doing it?
Perhaps laughing/light-hearted mutual enjoyment is better?
THere were occasions of that, but for some reason it couldn't continue on unabated.. like some seriousness or force of gravity always pulling back to ground, cautious reality.. it felt good to laugh at the same time and grabbing the hand rests between us unselfconsiously.. I really want to know how to do this more.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:45 PM   #583
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Quote:
Common, it's harder for hetero guys - when u don't care ofcourse it will be easier
Not sure I understand your comment, please explain.
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #584
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Is that what they call it?
Well i agree its not for everyone.. u see the shit Bieber has to put up with?
there are advantages and drawbacks to every style
theres james bond style (mysterious), strong silent type, and im sure a million other corny ones maybe u can enlighten us
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:48 PM   #585
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
Not sure I understand your comment, please explain.
for some guys that suck with girls, its cuz they want it so bad that it makes them even worse
now imagine a gay guy, he doesn't even really want to fuck the girl, so he couldn't care less... and he becomes the smoothest guy in the world
it's no coicidence alot of dating coaches are gay
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:48 PM   #586
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
I really want to know how to do this more.
Honestly, be a gentleman and just talk to more girls, without initially having the thought of banging the shit out of them on your mind. Hold doors open for people. If you look up and awkwardly make eye contact with some chick, flash a soft smile. Talk with the barista at Starbucks, if it ain't busy. Stuff like that will warrant positive responses, which will help you build confidence. Trust me on that.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:52 PM   #587
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Quote:
for some guys that suck with girls, its cuz they want it so bad that it makes them even worse
now imagine a gay guy, he doesn't even really want to fuck the girl, so he couldn't care less... and he becomes the smoothest guy in the world
it's no coicidence alot of dating coaches are gay
I honestly fail to see any relevance or link between your comment and the short story I posted. Did you perhaps quote the wrong person?
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2016, 12:54 PM   #588
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
      03-07-2016, 12:57 PM   #589
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Honestly, be a gentleman and just talk to more girls, without initially having the thought of banging the shit out of them on your mind. Hold doors open for people. If you look up and awkwardly make eye contact with some chick, flash a soft smile. Talk with the barista at Starbucks, if it ain't busy. Stuff like that will warrant positive responses, which will help you build confidence. Trust me on that.
I agree the thought of wanting to bang is the biggest mind-fuck-up
If you have no agenda, fun-loving, natural and confident are the biggest turnons
But its impossible to think around it, it's just like how the rich get richer.. u don't care because u have too much, and thus u get more
Yeah, so u have to BUILD on it.. positive feedback

My biggest problem is building rapport, because im probably in the bottom 5% of knowing what/how females think -slight humble brag- I'm a quinessential man's man- I only know how to hunt, kill, fight.. forget about relationships
relationships with other men are based on these activities.. no mommy's skirt in sight

I think it's really unfair for guys like me, because all the 'normal' guys that picked up alot of relational/feminine skills from mom can get the girl through relationship rather than the 'traditional' women as prize of war
I'm a neanderthal.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:57 PM   #590
EL Jeffe 5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: CBR1000RR

After all this No BJ WTH man
Appreciate 2
      03-07-2016, 12:58 PM   #591
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Is that what they call it?
Well i agree its not for everyone.. u see the shit Bieber has to put up with?
there are advantages and drawbacks to every style
theres james bond style (mysterious), strong silent type, and im sure a million other corny ones maybe u can enlighten us
No no...you're doing a bang up job showing everyone here the corniness! Well played sir!

Keep doing what you're doing, you'll grow out of it one day when you're on the wrongside of 40, alone and the the girl at carousel #6 with the missing teeth and "gunt" meets your serial killer gaze, you'll remember what a Bieber idolizing douchebag you were.

Anyways I'm done with you...
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #592
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0ff View Post
I honestly fail to see any relevance or link between your comment and the short story I posted. Did you perhaps quote the wrong person?
Did not. U can speculate on my unconscious motivations.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 01:00 PM   #593
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
      03-07-2016, 01:04 PM   #594
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
im a tradionalist
women=prize
not a fucking slot machine I have pull whenever i want something..
sorry, I know Im in the minority
but i'm talking natural evolution here
women are designed to be bisexual so when the men have gone off to war, they fuck and entertain themselves
but hoes ain't loyal.. to u she is the world, fuck that, her entire support system outside of u, even at it's lowest point, is probably still greater than her relationship to u (but not the other way around)
guys emotionally investing themselves with bitches, i tell u is a long con.. a dead end
love your mother, and no other women.. because u were her future and so she should be your past. a women just wants resources from u, or if u have good genes she will fuck u on the side
all women, all primates, non-primates are like this..
monagomous LT relationship are a human construct, and naturall require suspension of carnal urges to work
but I'm not saying I wouldn't end up in a LT relationship just stating the facts
Appreciate 1