BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-15-2016, 02:26 AM   #5325
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh
Still am, just got a little sunburnt
Dude, I legit got a shade darker over the past 2 weeks lol.
Granite counters in your bathroom?

Good taste!
I'm actually at Aria right now.

That's my kitchen. The back splash is the same stuff in my bathroom.
You rich brah?

Have a sister?
      07-15-2016, 02:29 AM   #5326
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:

You rich brah?

Have a sister?
Lol. Maybe and maybe, brah.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 02:33 AM   #5327
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

You rich brah?

Have a sister?
Like...

Wanna be brah in laws?
      07-15-2016, 02:43 AM   #5328
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You rich brah?

Have a sister?
Like...

Wanna be brah in laws?
Lol.

I ain't into giving dowry son.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 02:47 AM   #5329
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You rich brah?

Have a sister?
Like...

Wanna be brah in laws?
Lol.

I ain't into giving dowry son.
Fair enough...
Attached Images

07-15-2016, 02:50 AM   #5330
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
New tinder profile pic-

Let's see how many chicks he pulls for his dad
Attached Images

07-15-2016, 05:58 AM   #5331
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
sooo after a 4 hour phone convo, we (me) was not beating around the bush. She kept saying that we should try to have a break--if we wanted to make this work, so she could get her shit together when she moves to the city and then revisit this (potentially). The added pressure of trying to see me, with her dad being sick and her jobs and stuff were making her go crazy. But she would always recant what she was saying, so I was like hmm, OK lets just do it--I cant take this stupid limbo crap.

She told me she was distancing herself from me because she didnt want to see me before she left because "then it would be too real and emotional" so after that I was like yeah, Im not having this. She also said that me caring about the wedding thing was a factor into her distancing herself, and I was like ...really? and she took that back.

Then I get hit with this: I still want to talk to you everyday so when and if we do get back together it wont be weird, and if you go on a date with a girl I need to know, because I need to emotionally prepare myself for seeing you with someone else, and if you didnt tell me, I would think youre hiding things from me.

I told her, this break is going to be terrible. Im not going to text you all the time, naturally, and this is potentially going to ruin everything-- I have way too much pride to like keep texting her and shit, thats shot man, and tell her if Im dating again--even go on one date?! She crossed that bridge of losing out on me..... so now its whatever. Im not going to throw out all this energy to try to stay on the back burner until and (if it even happens) that shes ready to date.

She'll realize what she lost, she even said "I cant even think about what its like to not text you all day" Reality will set in soon enough.

Im not saying Im a catch, but Im a freaking catch.

I hope that makes sense, my soul is dead at the moment
      07-15-2016, 05:59 AM   #5332
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
I wonder who's the youngest...
im 25
      07-15-2016, 06:25 AM   #5333
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.
sooo after a 4 hour phone convo, we (me) was not beating around the bush. She kept saying that we should try to have a break--if we wanted to make this work, so she could get her shit together when she moves to the city and then revisit this (potentially). The added pressure of trying to see me, with her dad being sick and her jobs and stuff were making her go crazy. But she would always recant what she was saying, so I was like hmm, OK lets just do it--I cant take this stupid limbo crap.

She told me she was distancing herself from me because she didnt want to see me before she left because "then it would be too real and emotional" so after that I was like yeah, Im not having this. She also said that me caring about the wedding thing was a factor into her distancing herself, and I was like ...really? and she took that back.

Then I get hit with this: I still want to talk to you everyday so when and if we do get back together it wont be weird, and if you go on a date with a girl I need to know, because I need to emotionally prepare myself for seeing you with someone else, and if you didnt tell me, I would think youre hiding things from me.

I told her, this break is going to be terrible. Im not going to text you all the time, naturally, and this is potentially going to ruin everything-- I have way too much pride to like keep texting her and shit, thats shot man, and tell her if Im dating again--even go on one date?! She crossed that bridge of losing out on me..... so now its whatever. Im not going to throw out all this energy to try to stay on the back burner until and (if it even happens) that shes ready to date.

She'll realize what she lost, she even said "I cant even think about what its like to not text you all day" Reality will set in soon enough.

I think you did the right thing. This is basically: "I want the freedom to do whatever I want, while preventing you from doing the same and keeping you in the side in case I want to come back." Nope. Nuh uh. A break is a break. You want to be friends, cool. I don't text my friends all day and I don't check in with them on dates. You want to get back together some day, sweet. Talk to you about it then. Until then,
Attached Images

07-15-2016, 06:30 AM   #5334
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I think you did the right thing. This is basically: "I want the freedom to do whatever I want, while preventing you from doing the same and keeping you in the side in case I want to come back." Nope. Nuh uh. A break is a break. You want to be friends, cool. I don't text my friends all day and I don't check in with them on dates. You want to get back together some day, sweet. Talk to you about it then. Until then,
Shes going to a co workers wedding today and she was like this whole ordeal is going to make me drink ALOT.

Like i said, she will know what she lost very quickly...and she even said that

and Im prob not sticking around at all.

Oh well, its water under the bridge.

OH and the best part is, if I get annoyed at something I see Im going to tell you..and plus mix that with the I have to tell her if I go on dates?! DUDE ive never heard that before!
      07-15-2016, 06:32 AM   #5335
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Shes going to a co workers wedding today and she was like this whole ordeal is going to make me drink ALOT.

Like i said, she will know what she lost very quickly...and she even said that

and Im prob not sticking around at all.

Oh well, its water under the bridge.

OH and the best part is, if I get annoyed at something I see Im going to tell you..and plus mix that with the I have to tell her if I go on dates?! DUDE ive never heard that before!
Nice. She does stupid shit and its your fault? Sometimes, it takes a bit for the crazy to come out. I think you unlocked the secret level just in time.
Attached Images

07-15-2016, 06:34 AM   #5336
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Nice. She does stupid shit and its your fault? Sometimes, it takes a bit for the crazy to come out. I think you unlocked the secret level just in time.
hahahaha yeah, like Im not going to lie, Im really down in the dumps rn, but I also feel a weight thats been taken off my shoulders.

On that same token I cant even think about talking to other girls at the moment
      07-15-2016, 06:39 AM   #5337
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
hahahaha yeah, like Im not going to lie, Im really down in the dumps rn, but I also feel a weight thats been taken off my shoulders.

Yeah, I'm trying to make light of it, but I know it blows. We've all been there. Try to look at it this way, it was good for a while. People come in and out of our lives for a lot of reasons. She seems like she was good for you for a while, but not for the long run. Honestly, she seems super self-centered, like oblivious to your feelings. Whatever it is, you'll find someone it works with for the long run. Ok... this got serious, but you seem like a good dude. Someone will appreciate that for real.

#nohomo #gladverbcantseethis
      07-15-2016, 06:43 AM   #5338
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
hmmm quite the lazy susan of ladies.... have you a favorite dish? did they all get a double ride i.e. the bike?

my guesseth be you don't really care about the age of the spirits but rather the consumption of the grog.
Favorite dish is always the nice white thigh meat with the tan crispy skin. Delicious! Always a second ride, never a third, because I go on extended work trips for the rest of life and disappear.

Your guesseth be correct, that is until you piss someone off and they seek revenge. Revenge is a dish I do not prefer to indulge in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post

Dude you need to drop that drama llama like a bad habit and move on. Way too much invested for such a short period of time, and you know if it's like this NOW, it will remain that way. Trust me from my experience.
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 06:51 AM   #5339
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Thanks gents

Well IM single, maybe time for tinder
      07-15-2016, 06:52 AM   #5340
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post

sounds like she got cold feet, she seems a bit confused on what she wants.
if she wants a break, why does she care if you go on dates??? Seems like shes hiding something or there might be someone else...
keep yourself busy bro, let it be !!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 07:22 AM   #5341
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Chatting with a cutie pewtie

FSU.... there is one reason!!!!
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 07:29 AM   #5342
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
@Mike.

Yes, it sucks, but focus on you, have fun, and think "hmmm maybe I avoided a real trainwreck down the road" even if she was pretty. Now ride things out hahaha until a winner comes along! then ride things out hourly! hang in there brother.... OT is the place!
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 3
      07-15-2016, 07:36 AM   #5343
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Haha I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned that everyone in his thread is too young for me
doubt that.... have wisdom of jtodd_fl and Aatish - I keep my figure, eat right, and work out.... sometimes with Verbiage or Axius because they keep me even younger. And still can hang with UncleWede

That being said ///M Power-Belgium knows my caliber as "Luke I am your father...." :
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2016, 07:38 AM   #5344
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

lets see a pic of this female to see what the fuss is about
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 07:38 AM   #5345
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
jeez... now I feel older than port wine.
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2016, 07:38 AM   #5346
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
doubt that.... have wisdom of jtodd_fl and Aatish - I keep my figure, eat right, and work out.... sometimes with Verbiage or Axius because they keep me even younger. And still can hang with UncleWede

That being said ///M Power-Belgium knows my caliber as "Luke I am your father...." :
Every day is a sip from the fountain of youth when Verb & Ax are in town.

Us young bucks gotta keep y'all in line one way or another.
Appreciate 1