BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-05-2016, 08:21 AM   #507
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by inde60x View Post
I'll contribute since I'm bored at work on a Saturday babysitting my team...

<story>

Fast forward over the next 6 months, I gave POF a few more chances. Hooked up with an old college friend/classmate who was a blast, few other randoms, and then met the beautiful lady in my profile picture who is now my wife of 2 years and mother to my 2 week old daughter so I POF redeemed itself for me!

Hope my Saturday "work" finds you all well!
That's great! Seems like the chick took not being your type as a champ, though. That's gotta be rare. You also didn't really go off on her, so that's also a good thing.

I can only pray to have that kind of composure without having to cut a whore.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      03-05-2016, 08:22 AM   #508
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
If you didnt go through those scenarios you could have fucked up your resume beyond repair. Well done.

OK guys- update on the teacher:

"I dont mind jizz"

I look good naked"

" I have a magnificent ass, great boobs too"

Ok so, other than that...I've been extremely respectful and not pushing the envelope because she's pretty rad and she is also very rich....but doesnt seem entitled, it throws me off. I can only deal with entitled girls!!! The quotes that I live by while dating by DO NOTHING HERE.

Oh well, sorry I have not been active here. Maybe you'll get some drunk posts later...anyone watching the fight?

OH AND ONE LAST THING...sorry Im so scatter brained at the moment. This chick whom I matched with like 3 months ago randomly hits me up and asks if I could fuck her while her bf is out for (3) hours. Im not trying to play no "trapped in the closet" shit..
All of the aforementioned details are acceptable. Carry onward to victory.

And why don't you fuck her in the closet instead?

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2016, 08:25 AM   #509
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
All of the aforementioned details are acceptable. Carry onward to victory.

And why don't you fuck her in the closet instead?
in one of her many closets in her mansion
      03-05-2016, 08:40 AM   #510
inde60x
Rep
Drives: 2008 535xi Black/Black

Quote:
If you didnt go through those scenarios you could have fucked up your resume beyond repair. Well done.

OK guys- update on the teacher:

"I dont mind jizz"

I look good naked"

" I have a magnificent ass, great boobs too"

Ok so, other than that...I've been extremely respectful and not pushing the envelope because she's pretty rad and she is also very rich....but doesnt seem entitled, it throws me off. I can only deal with entitled girls!!! The quotes that I live by while dating by DO NOTHING HERE.

Oh well, sorry I have not been active here. Maybe you'll get some drunk posts later...anyone watching the fight?

OH AND ONE LAST THING...sorry Im so scatter brained at the moment. This chick whom I matched with like 3 months ago randomly hits me up and asks if I could fuck her while her bf is out for (3) hours. Im not trying to play no "trapped in the closet" shit..
I wanted to make sure there wasn't at least one hole I could destroy, typically it takes a lot to not be able to find at least one.

Pix of said teacher...? Those are three outstanding comments she made!
      03-05-2016, 08:42 AM   #511
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
I wanted to make sure there wasn't at least one hole I could destroy, typically it takes a lot to not be able to find at least one.

Pix of said teacher...? Those are three outstanding comments she made!
I already made a vow I wasnt going to exploit her on here-- a couple of pages ago haha. (karma)
      03-05-2016, 08:42 AM   #512
inde60x
Rep

Quote:
That's great! Seems like the chick took not being your type as a champ, though. That's gotta be rare. You also didn't really go off on her, so that's also a good thing.

I can only pray to have that kind of composure without having to cut a whore.
I probably would have been more mad if I weren't half intoxicated, half knowing I can just head back to what was at that point my second home after work. I was also worried about the whole issue of falsely crying rape as can happen and it being my first experience with a quicky off an app.
      03-05-2016, 08:44 AM   #513
inde60x
Rep

Quote:
I already made a vow I wasnt going to exploit her on here-- a couple of pages ago haha. (karma)
Respect, unfortunately
      03-05-2016, 08:49 AM   #514
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Respect, unfortunately
yeah, I dont know... usually Im all for a good exploit but she seems normal (so far)

edit: and no its not because she looks like a toe
      03-05-2016, 11:10 AM   #515
eluded
2JZ-GTE
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 340 6MT, 50e, others

Someone that can edit quotes
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2016, 11:21 AM   #516
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
in one of her many closets in her mansion
Pics of closets in mansion since you won't post pics of her?

Quote:
I probably would have been more mad if I weren't half intoxicated, half knowing I can just head back to what was at that point my second home after work. I was also worried about the whole issue of falsely crying rape as can happen and it being my first experience with a quicky off an app.
Yeah, you've gotta be real careful with those, man.

Appreciate 0
      03-05-2016, 11:21 AM   #517
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
I try my best to not subject my fellow forum members to the same nonsense I've gone through in the past. Including horrible pictures of toes.

Appreciate 1
      03-05-2016, 12:02 PM   #518
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Quote:
I try my best to not subject my fellow forum members to the same nonsense I've gone through in the past. Including horrible pictures of toes.
I was just covering all basis if this was directed at me. I didn't want you guys to think she might look like a toe, and that is the sole reason Im not posting her pictures.
      03-05-2016, 08:46 PM   #519
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
I'll contribute since I'm bored at work on a Saturday babysitting my team...

Going through my divorce about 5 years ago after spending 7 years with someone who enjoyed other guys more than me, I realized it was a whole new world out there in the dating/strange game. When my ex and I met, Facebook was still TheFacebook in its beginning stages. Having a house to myself, an account full of money that had to be spent since the balance would be transferred to her the day the divorce was final, I found myself enjoying life and helping my friends enjoy their lives a little more every night of the week.

After 2 solid weeks of gentlemen's establishments and realizing once a table is saved reserved for you at these establishments and you're texting the "future nurses and accountants" on your way to see if they're working means you're now a regular, I decided on a quiet night at home surfing the ever-changing tides of PlentyOfFish. I sent out the Ctrl-C -> Ctrl-V message to bait the line. No judgement, we've all done it. I had a few hits from women around the area and one had 3 or 4 pictures of the "Mask My Body" configuration but at this point I hadn't learned that trick yet but looked doable for the evening.

I reached back out to, let's call her Ford Girl, to learn a little more about her but more along the lines of let her know my intentions were simply few minutes of awkward small talk, bang or bj, and her gone before I finished washing my hands. I was already a few drinks in and she lived about 20 minutes away so I figured if she were to come, I'd have time for 1 or 2 more and I may regret it if I saw her again sometime but hopefully I wouldn't recognize her. After she told me about herself for a little bit, she had an older Ford F150, she drank and smoked, and liked fishing, I quickly found myself questioning myself since I'm from the city and used to materialism and not so much country. Note, I was living in a town of 5000 people with a larger town of about 50,000 approximately 15-20 minutes away and the area was VERY redneck and backwoods. Remembering this portion, I thought it couldn't be that bad and she's just a towny so go with it.

After texting back and forth for about 30 minutes, I told her she should come up and let's have some sexy time. She delightfully agreed and told me to she needed to clean up a bit and she would be on her way. I took her comment and figured I could at least pick up my house a little and picked up the beer bottles from the past few days and changed the sheets on the bed so I didn't mess up my nice slippery satin ones in case she liked to get weird, but not too weird.

Some time rolls by and I got to enjoy my next few drinks and then the feeling started. You know, the one that comes from down below your intestines and back up your throat that's just telling you you need to run and you don't know why. And then I hear a beat up truck coming through town and immediately think to myself that I'm beyond ready to move out of the area and back to a place my IS300 was appreciated, or at least not seen as a "ricer." And the truck continues to get louder and louder and then the level plateaus, and I can tell it's in front of my house. I look out the window and sure enough, a rusted out mid-80s F150 is out front. I chalk it up to the area and unemployment rate and don't let that bother me, I've been with girls that drove worse cars, unfortunately.

I keep sneakily peering out the window hoping and pleading with myself that she at least has a 3 for a face and that he legs were long and skinny like I like 'em. I see her get out of the truck and can't tell if her shadow made her look larger than I pictured or if I, as I know now, saw her picture differently. She comes to the door and I'm getting that nervous/anxious shake when you know you're about to get some good strange.

And then I open the door. My mother raised me right and tried to raise me to keep my face expressionless when in disbelief(in the bad way) and I still hope to this day that I kept my face how I was taught but I'm 99.999% sure I didn't. I had Large Marge, like Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure Large Marge, standing on my front step about 50 years younger. Large and in charge! She steps in my house and I just cringe wondering how I'm going to get out of this mess I got myself into. Granted this was the first 1-hourer I'd had from a dating app so I was also hoping this wasn't what I could expect the rest of my life. We go and sit in my living room, her first and then I sit across the room on a different couch. I keep watching TV hoping she'll get bored and annoyed and leave on her own. We have some small, VERY awkward, interruptions when she would try to talk but even 5-6 beers in, I couldn't find a part of her I was attracted to that I could use. I tried playing out scenarios in my head of how I would get through it. Normal sex started to come through my mind and I questioned how I would find the right crack since I could tell her rolls made multiple(I like skinny girls). Hit it from the back, NOPE because what if she didn't clean herself out and judging by her version of cleaning up, which was "clean" sweatpants and a hoodie, I didn't trust it. I could go BJ, wait, does she have lice that might jump to my nether regions? Wait, that's not my biggest issue, what is that lump in her lip? Nevermind, I have to figure out how to get out of this.

A few more minutes go by of me racing thoughts through my head and then she tells me she needs to go outside for a second. She opens the door, I get excited she's leaving, steps out leaving the door open and then steps back in. I gave her the questioning look and she tells me "I had to throw out my chew." I all could do was nod, the lump in her lip made more sense, the BJ was definitely crossed off the list as well. She sits back down and I know the look on my face could have been painted better by Picasso to look better because I was in disbelief all around. A few seconds seemed like a few hours and I just muster up the courage, I was afraid she would beat me up honestly, to say "Yeah, this isn't gonna happen. Sorry, have a good night and I'll close the door behind you on your way out." She stood up and told me it wasn't going to happen in her eyes either because I wasn't her type. Now I understand there is differences in people's type but I happily smiled and told her "I understand and that's okay."

Ford Girl hopped in her truck, started it up, and rattled down the street. I went upstairs, put on my best workout shorts, and texted the "future nurses" to see who was working, and headed back to my comfy seat at my new watering hole with 90% naked ladies sitting on my lap wanting to go to IHOP after their shift.

Fast forward over the next 6 months, I gave POF a few more chances. Hooked up with an old college friend/classmate who was a blast, few other randoms, and then met the beautiful lady in my profile picture who is now my wife of 2 years and mother to my 2 week old daughter so I POF redeemed itself for me!

Hope my Saturday "work" finds you all well!
Hey, that went pretty well.

At least you didn't get a girl that didn't want to do foreplay and wanted to go straight to the action.

Do you know how hard it is to maintain a hard-on without foreplay?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2016, 09:01 AM   #520
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
Do you know how hard it is to maintain a hard-on without foreplay?
Wanna know how I know you're a Medicare recipient?

Appreciate 1
      03-06-2016, 10:31 AM   #521
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Wanna know how I know you're a Medicare recipient?
Unfortunately for you, I'm not
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 06:40 AM   #522
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Weekend was so so. Banged twice. Noticed she didn't really talk though, like much at all, on the way to the range or when we got lunch. Needless to say, I'm out. Bail. Other chick doesn't get back until the weekend, so I'm dedicating the rest of this week to finish this damn pine wood derby car.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 06:48 AM   #523
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Weekend was so so. Banged twice. Noticed she didn't really talk though, like much at all, on the way to the range or when we got lunch. Needless to say, I'm out. Bail. Other chick doesn't get back until the weekend, so I'm dedicating the rest of this week to finish this damn pine wood derby car.
Which one was this? The one you posted a pic of?

How could she not talk around you? You are such a good spark for conversation!

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 07:14 AM   #524
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Maybe she was just using for sex? You should go get a pint of ice cream and watch a romcom with a nice bottle (or box) of White Zin.
      03-07-2016, 07:23 AM   #525
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Which one was this? The one you posted a pic of?

How could she not talk around you? You are such a good spark for conversation!
Idk, I'd talk about stuff, and she'd say "idk" or stuff like that, so I just stopped. That's annoying. Other girl actually asks questions and engages in conversation, I like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Maybe she was just using for sex? You should go get a pint of ice cream and watch a romcom with a nice bottle (or box) of White Zin.
Meh, that wasn't all that impressive either. I'm stepping away.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 07:28 AM   #526
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Idk, I'd talk about stuff, and she'd say "idk" or stuff like that, so I just stopped. That's annoying. Other girl actually asks questions and engages in conversation, I like that.
[brovoice] Wait, you're doing it wrong. She is just supposed to be a sex robot. Are you sure you're not gay, dude? WTF? [/brovoice]
      03-07-2016, 07:33 AM   #527
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Yeah that's gotta be annoying as fuck. Looks like she acts in real life how most girls are via text. Don't think I've ever encountered that before.

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 08:06 AM   #528
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

IRL Tinder

Okay, this is the thread for hook-ups, new relationships, old stories, whatever, that started WITHOUT the help of the internet.

I'll start.
So I just got back from a trip to europe that involved alot of flying.
1st leg of the long-haul flight, a chinese girl in the aisle seat, maybe a 5, around my age, is working on her imac, iphone, spills coffee unto my jacket placed into the middle seat, cuz she was working at practically a 45% angle facing towards the middle, and must have catched glimpse of the girl on top riding scene in 'Entourage'.. the sexual tension was constant and awkward. Someone's breathe really smelled, but i couldn't tell if it was someone else or her. Vague attempts at dialogue -we r just too different and I don't have the skills to sustain anything so it fell flat. We were the last lights on in the whole plane, still she could not find the pretense to give me a BJ and I could not find one to ask for it.

Return journey, the good stuff.
Short flight, 2.5hrs.. I'm in the last row, aisle, of a smaller plane, one of the last passengers, a stunning blonde with enough childishness to match with an asian like me.
She smiles on first contact, sits in the window.. two similar aged (30's)dudes in the row in front. Unfortunate for them, location is everything. Or she just likes asian dudes.
So, british waitresses serve up snacks, seeing her positive attitude and my alpha demenour, try to shit test me to the moon, good thing, this time I know what these tests are, so I turn it around quickly and conversation is easily initiated, concerning the food.
This precipates more peripheral mayhem, as none of the surrounding white ppl can believe this asian dude is macking up this beautiful young thing.. still cannot effect me. I'm curry making threes.
Natural progression, her background 22-3, first job just out of college (a good one), parents are a certain european and a darker-skin european ethnicity (forgot which one, but she looked gorgeous and was totally blonde)
We have well-meshing backgrounds, so it was easy to ask for her contact.
Honestly, first time I have succeeded with a girl on a plane, and a white one at that.

Missed opportunity:
At a local small museum, a blonde british girl, prob still in Uni, was manning the desk and the place was literally deserted. It did not cross me to chat her up, or perhaps I did not have the courage at the time. What a wasted opportunity, she had nice tits and looked bored out of her mind..
Appreciate 0