BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

02-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #46663
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
You talkin shit about N/A bimmers brah?
Not all, only my piece of shit N/A womans car bimmer. I have to tuck my wiener between my legs before getting in its such a bitch car. FYI GLBC was closed for a private party tonight, went to Market Brewery. Pretty good, waitress kept flirting with me and another chick kept staring at my tattoos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
shit.

K, love ya!
Don't say those words, people will think I'm robbing the honeymoon. I'm just a pool boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
Did someone say plasti dip wheels?
Bruh, mine aren't fancy like yours. Just black to hide the brake dust don't feel like cleaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Not until you move in.
Pffft, didn't even have to move in, already jerked off like 10 dudes downtown tonight. Not sure how to spend this $10 yet but it's gonna be something fucking sweet!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #46664
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post

Pffft, didn't even have to move in, already jerked off like 10 dudes downtown tonight. Not sure how to spend this $10 yet but it's gonna be something fucking sweet!
Maple bacon donut!
Axius4199.00
      02-10-2017, 06:07 AM   #46665
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
at least 10inch of white stuff covered the street.
fun getting into work today.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 07:31 AM   #46666
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
You do that... And I'll help her kill ya!
Nothing in the world is as good as topless while dying because of your own damn boobs. Even non fat cow produced milk is not that epic.
Haha - I'm sure you would volunteer just for the sheer fun of it, but I'm not sure my wife would need the help. She's very, very good with a knife, I daresay even better than Biorin! Plus she has a very good knowledge of all the points of the human body that bleed out the fastest due to her training.

Then again, Biorin is a ninja.

BTW - I'm happy to proofread the report your kids are doing if it is in English. I won't do the research, but happy to look at the overall report. Let me know and I can send you an email address.

Last edited by Joekerr; 02-10-2017 at 07:42 AM..
Appreciate 2
Lups11831.50
Biorin2784.50
      02-10-2017, 07:47 AM   #46667
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
You do that... And I'll help her kill ya!
Nothing in the world is as good as topless while dying because of your own damn boobs. Even non fat cow produced milk is not that epic.
Haha - I'm sure you would volunteer just for the sheer fun of it, but I'm not sure my wife would need the help. She's very, very good with a knife, I daresay even better than Biorin! Plus she has a very good knowledge of all the points of the human body that bleed out the fastest due to her training.

Then again, Biorin is a ninja.

BTW - I'm happy to proofread the report your kids are doing if it is in English. I won't do the research, but happy to look at the overall report. Let me know and I can send you an email address.
She sounds better than me. I'm only familiar with the points that bleed out the most slowly and delay death as long as possible...
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6057.00
      02-10-2017, 08:19 AM   #46668
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
She sounds better than me. I'm only familiar with the points that bleed out the most slowly and delay death as long as possible...
LOL - she's like your antithesis - she works everyday to save lives. I subscribe to the notion that the pen is mightier than the sword however, in order to make myself feel better about my job.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:20 AM   #46669
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Americans in Belgium...
No mussles but Brussels

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2017, 08:24 AM   #46670
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Going to the Autoshow in Toronto on the 25th...looking for a new SUV to replace the Land Rover.

It's a good place to just get to sit in all the models in one place without driving around from dealer to dealer.

I think we've narrowed it down (although we'll still look at others if anyone has some good suggestions) to the new models of:
- Ford Explorer
- Honda Pilot
- Nissan Murano

Any other suggestions - must be in or around that price point, looking for a decent amount of room while trying not to go the minivan route in spite of the second kid on the way. Good useable trunk space for the dog and suitcases, and two kids in carseats, and AWD.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #46671
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
No mussles but Brussels
Have you heard of Carlos Danger?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:27 AM   #46672
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Going to the Autoshow in Toronto on the 25th...looking for a new SUV to replace the Land Rover.

It's a good place to just get to sit in all the models in one place without driving around from dealer to dealer.

I think we've narrowed it down (although we'll still look at others if anyone has some good suggestions) to the new models of:
- Ford Explorer
- Honda Pilot
- Nissan Murano

Any other suggestions - must be in or around that price point, looking for a decent amount of room while trying not to go the minivan route in spite of the second kid on the way. Good useable trunk space for the dog and suitcases, and two kids in carseats, and AWD.
X5 stripper
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #46673
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Have you heard of Carlos Danger?
No match for me, and dont dare to ask additionally for Danger Mouse, dude

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:34 AM   #46674
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
X5 stripper
I'd like that, but too pricey - after tax, stripped down, it is still $78K.

We are looking to stay under the $50K mark (CAD). Maybe stretch to $55K if we really love the car.

Thanks for the suggestion though, had me wondering if it was in our price range so I did go check it out online.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:37 AM   #46675
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep

Quote:

We are looking to stay under the $50K mark (CAD). Maybe stretch to $55K if we really love the car.

Thanks for the suggestion though, had me wondering if it was in our price range so I did go check it out online.
How about a low miles cpo? They look sharp...
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 08:54 AM   #46676
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:

Dont you have an Evoque currently?
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 09:45 AM   #46677
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:

- Ford Explorer
- Honda Pilot
- Nissan Murano

Edit: Everyone can eat a bag of dicks, I'm a self admitted Alfa fanboy at this point in time. :
Attached Images

nyalpine907415.00
Axius4199.00
      02-10-2017, 09:48 AM   #46678
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
STELVIO!!
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 09:52 AM   #46679
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:

- Ford Explorer
- Honda Pilot
- Nissan Murano

Pilot.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #46680
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:

- Ford Explorer
- Honda Pilot
- Nissan Murano

As someone with 2 kids and an F80 as her sole car...

Do or do not. There is no try.
Appreciate 2
Mr Tonka6057.00
Joekerr7913.50
      02-10-2017, 11:20 AM   #46681
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

Stay away from the mini van!!
      02-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #46682
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:

- Ford Explorer
- Honda Pilot
- Nissan Murano

Don't know what the market is like there, but CPO'd GLs (2013-2014s) are a great buy here right now. They got a lot of space in the trunk with the seats folded down. The 2nd row is spacious. No problem with snow. Comfortable interior and ride.

If you want new, Pilot is the way to go from the 3 you listed. I wouldn't go the for the touring elite; will depreciate down to the EX-L levels in a couple years. Other than that, great car. V6 is nice, interior is nice, and it handles snow nicely.

Minivans don't make sense unless you've got 6 people in your family, or if you're brown.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6057.00
      02-10-2017, 02:33 PM   #46683
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

The curse words were plentiful when this happened.....confirmed broken little piggy toe
Attached Images

Quote:
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2017, 02:42 PM   #46684
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Dont you have an Evoque currently?
No, we did look at one, but missed getting in on a special offer so it became too expensive. We went with the LR2 instead.

Served us reasonably well, though there is a gremlin in the trunk that acts up from time to time preventing the trunk from latching which is annoying. Other than that, no major issues.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread