BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

07-27-2024, 10:26 AM   #23
pegogetem
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 740i

Garage List
2023 BMW 740i  [5.00]
The trend is leading upward at this time, regardless of what you say, it’s not rocket science. Just go back 20,30, 40 years if it makes you happy.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2024, 10:41 AM   #24
srgntBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: F31 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegogetem View Post
The trend is leading upward at this time, regardless of what you say, it’s not rocket science. Just go back 20,30, 40 years if it makes you happy.
Interesting you didn’t include 10-years ago, probably because you know that 2014 sales were 9,744, which by your logic means sales are declining.
pegogetem did you unfollow me because you just can’t stand being wrong?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2024, 09:59 PM   #25
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

I love the neue classe designs, that narrow side to side grill like a modern E30 era is just plain attractive. Likewise is the more pronounced green house of the vision neue classe. It’s a page from the masterful 911 which took an extremely good and brand specific design and managed to always evolve it into something modern and even better looking, except 993 to 996. I like what I see in that X5 mule.

The current 7s ( sedan and X7) are complete sh*t shows. Any change would be to the better.

Last edited by solstice; 07-27-2024 at 10:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2024, 06:23 AM   #26
pegogetem
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW 740i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgntBMW View Post
Interesting you didn’t include 10-years ago, probably because you know that 2014 sales were 9,744, which by your logic means sales are declining.
As much as you want to be right…..
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2024, 06:26 AM   #27
pegogetem
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW 740i  [5.00]
Quote:
📊
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2024, 08:02 PM   #28
srgntBMW
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
📊
From theevreport.com… a source that obviously wants to promote EVs.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2024, 08:10 PM   #29
srgntBMW
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
As much as you want to be right…..
I know I am right. It doesn’t matter what you find online. I could waste my time finding articles to prove you wrong but that was never my goal, and I don’t have energy to waste proving reality when dealing with blind ignorance across the table. My goal was to help you better understand the truth because I used to work at BMW and reviewed these business cases, so I definitely know what I’m talking about. But like I said before, you just want to be right and if this makes you feel better about your beliefs, I’m happy to let you believe that it’s true.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2024, 10:57 AM   #30
pegogetem
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW 740i  [5.00]
Quote:
I know I am right. It doesn’t matter what you find online. I could waste my time finding articles to prove you wrong but that was never my goal, and I don’t have energy to waste proving reality when dealing with blind ignorance across the table. My goal was to help you better understand the truth because I used to work at BMW and reviewed these business cases, so I definitely know what I’m talking about. But like I said before, you just want to be right and if this makes you feel better about your beliefs, I’m happy to let you believe that it’s true.
Need more?

Cry Link
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2024, 01:50 PM   #31
srgntBMW
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Need more?

Cry Link
Yeah, where does it say that it’s changing because of what trolls are saying and NOT because of poor sales? I never said it’s NOT because of bad looks. I said that it’s because of poor sales, and that trolls like you are saying the same things as the would be buyers, which is that it’s ugly.
It’s very simple. And I’m sorry you’re having such a difficult time accepting reality.
People aren’t buying it because of the looks. BMW is updating it because people aren’t buying it.
NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. TROLLS.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2024, 06:51 PM   #32
pegogetem
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW 740i  [5.00]
Quote:
Yeah, where does it say that it’s changing because of what trolls are saying and NOT because of poor sales? I never said it’s NOT because of bad looks. I said that it’s because of poor sales, and that trolls like you are saying the same things as the would be buyers, which is that it’s ugly.
It’s very simple. And I’m sorry you’re having such a difficult time accepting reality.
People aren’t buying it because of the looks. BMW is updating it because people aren’t buying it.
Did you say I said it was ugly when I Own one? Saying something is ugly is objective, especially if you look at the older models! 🤷🏿‍♂️😂So anyone with sense should know this and all the others that don’t are trolls to me. So these front-end aficionados played a part in getting this message to BMw and half still won’t buy it either way. Trends are going up and BMW is constantly evolving to keep it that way.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2024, 04:42 PM   #33
srgntBMW
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Did you say I said it was ugly when I Own one? Saying something is ugly is objective, especially if you look at the older models! 🤷🏿‍♂️😂So anyone with sense should know this and all the others that don’t are trolls to me. So these front-end aficionados played a part in getting this message to BMw and half still won’t buy it either way. Trends are going up and BMW is constantly evolving to keep it that way.
Ok. 👌
Appreciate 0