BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

10-02-2006, 07:54 AM   #23
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 08:50 AM   #24
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
If all your friends are into that stuff, you hang out with the wrong crowd dude My company offer message for employee 15 minutes session for a discount price of $20.

regular or nude????
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 10:32 AM   #25
thd13
Major
Rep
Drives: A07 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor.L3IchibanM3
regular or nude????
HAHAHA, you can't get over the fact that you want the nude massage with the happy ending! As someone stated, you just need to justify it for yourself.

As for TX, he says his company offers it. Do you think a company would even offer nude massages, let alone, nude massages with discounts?

Shit, find me a company that allows nude massages and I'll be the employee of the the month, year after year. I'll make it to CEO and buy blowjobs for the whole company!!!:rocks: There'll be a Massage/BJ tent at the company picnic, for people who wants the massage, but not the happy ending. Yeah RIGHT!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 05:21 PM   #26
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

asian massage= happy ending= std
seriously most asian places are just fronts for illegal massage. ever have a real massage from an asian girl? haha ur so dumb...
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 05:22 PM   #27
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

go to a haute spa, you know for women...
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 06:48 PM   #28
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Victor, I love reading your posts, you bring real life comedies to this forum, let me recount few of the memorable episodes:
1) you talked about your parents being bankrupt, and yet you got them to pay for your 325 (at the same time, almost divulged insider-trading info)
2)post randomly, i.e. post msgs or pictures that are totally irrelevant to the topic at hand (that's my favorite)
and now this
you should get a reality tv show, I konw I'd pay to watch
      10-02-2006, 09:37 PM   #29
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

any updates victor?
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:17 AM   #30
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
Victor, I love reading your posts, you bring real life comedies to this forum, let me recount few of the memorable episodes:
1) you talked about your parents being bankrupt, and yet you got them to pay for your 325 (at the same time, almost divulged insider-trading info)
2)post randomly, i.e. post msgs or pictures that are totally irrelevant to the topic at hand (that's my favorite)
and now this
LOL, Hey I'm still young and I cant really think like u older people. Now give me a chance.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:20 AM   #31
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

yo victor, i'm comin down to san jose next year
maybe we can go together and get asian massage with happy endings
      10-03-2006, 02:26 AM   #32
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
yo victor, i'm comin down to san jose next year
maybe we can go together and get asian massage with happy endings
sure.....
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 07:05 AM   #33
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thd13
HAHAHA, you can't get over the fact that you want the nude massage with the happy ending! As someone stated, you just need to justify it for yourself.

As for TX, he says his company offers it. Do you think a company would even offer nude massages, let alone, nude massages with discounts?

Shit, find me a company that allows nude massages and I'll be the employee of the the month, year after year. I'll make it to CEO and buy blowjobs for the whole company!!!:rocks: There'll be a Massage/BJ tent at the company picnic, for people who wants the massage, but not the happy ending. Yeah RIGHT!
I think the 15 minutes got him thinking...Victor.L3IchibanM3, you need to wash your mind with clean disinfectant soap...
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 09:56 PM   #34
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Victor.L3IchibanM3 is hilarious.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 10:07 PM   #35
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: a dilapidated ride

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
and now this
you forgot the part where he bitches about all the people at his school mean muggin his ass cause he drives a bimma....its true, i smell a reality show in the making
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 10:08 PM   #36
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

David SH Yi (11:08:42 PM): lol
David SH Yi (11:08:45 PM): there's this guy
David SH Yi (11:08:46 PM): on e90post
David SH Yi (11:08:50 PM): he reminds me of your posting style
S2kVlad (11:08:57 PM): lol why
David SH Yi (11:09:08 PM): http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31806
S2kVlad (11:09:39 PM): lol tell him
S2kVlad (11:09:40 PM): i said
S2kVlad (11:09:43 PM): asian massage parlor
S2kVlad (11:09:48 PM): all got busted and shut down
S2kVlad (11:09:49 PM): now they suck
S2kVlad (11:09:53 PM): its a bunch of 40 year old
S2kVlad (11:09:54 PM): whores
S2kVlad (11:09:55 PM): at them
S2kVlad (11:09:57 PM): that are legal
S2kVlad (11:10:02 PM): lol no more hot young illigal girls
David SH Yi (11:10:13 PM): ill just post that
S2kVlad (11:10:19 PM): illegal*
S2kVlad (11:10:25 PM): there was a big bust lol
David SH Yi (11:10:40 PM): lol
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 10:32 PM   #37
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repooc
I'm terribly sorry... this may offend some, but I really have to vent in this thread.

Reading the OP's message, I cannot fathom someone who claims to own both a brand new BMW and Lexus can type (for what I assume is the same tone of which he speaks) so horribly! Is this how you communicate to the general public?! Your ability (rather, inability) to express yourself in proper English language is astounding.

All jokes aside of you experiencing a basement 'rub and tug' operation, can you not honestly pick up a yellow pages phone book and look for a reputable "Day Spa"? It's quite obvious you're looking for a sexually-orientated experience as opposed to being worked on by a certified technician.

Rarely do I ever rant in public forums, because arguing on the internet is rather futile. But being a recent biochemistry graduate myself and just landing a researching job at a hospital; I see high-end luxury cars daily going to and from work, driven by people who I assume are well educated and buy these cars as a partial reflection of their success. Myself, I can only dream of owning such cars after many years of hard work... it just seems like some people have it way too easy.

/end rant

Sorry for the threadcrap, but this one finally pushed me over the edge.

dude chill out, you dont have to slam him for his use of English...he's not an english teacher
anyway the world is never fair, i think you must have been stressed out from too much studying..btw biochem is a tough major; once you have obtained a graduate degree in it, it'll pay back..trust me you're gonna drive a high end car in no time
      10-04-2006, 10:43 PM   #38
SocalTy
Flushing, Queens stand up!!
Rep
Drives: AW E90

Garage List
06 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Just wondering if anybody in here have ever been to asian massage place since my friend was telling me that I should go since there are alot of hot korean gurl with big tit giving you nude massage for $140 which relaxes your whole body and take away your stress.
LOL This has got to be the funniest post I've ever read on this forum.

I'm not poking fun of your english by any means. It's just the subject and the way you ask it is hilarious. You're a-okay in my book Victor. Good luck on your search my friend.
l 20% Tints l Osram 6000k Xenons l Brex l Blacklines l White Led Sidemarkers l PIAA Superwhite Turn Signals l 19" Breyton Spirits l H&R Sport Springs l Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers l ACS Roof Spoiler l Painted Carbon Spoiler l Luminics Fogs l Oem Chrome Grill l
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 11:14 PM   #39
BeeEmDubU
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 325i

[QUOTE=Repooc]I'm terribly sorry... this may offend some, but I really have to vent in this thread.

Reading the OP's message, I cannot fathom someone who claims to own both a brand new BMW and Lexus can type (for what I assume is the same tone of which he speaks) so horribly! Is this how you communicate to the general public?! Your ability (rather, inability) to express yourself in proper English language is astounding.

QUOTE]

so only people that speak perfect english are able to afford bmws? do i sense some jealousy?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2006, 12:43 AM   #40
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repooc
I'm terribly sorry... this may offend some, but I really have to vent in this thread.

All jokes aside of you experiencing a basement 'rub and tug' operation, can you not honestly pick up a yellow pages phone book and look for a reputable "Day Spa"? It's quite obvious you're looking for a sexually-orientated experience as opposed to being worked on by a certified technician.

Rarely do I ever rant in public forums, because arguing on the internet is rather futile. But being a recent biochemistry graduate myself and just landing a researching job at a hospital; I see high-end luxury cars daily going to and from work, driven by people who I assume are well educated and buy these cars as a partial reflection of their success. Myself, I can only dream of owning such cars after many years of hard work... it just seems like some people have it way too easy.

/end rant

Sorry for the threadcrap, but this one finally pushed me over the edge.

Why are you so racist my friend? Look here my friend. This forum is not some English AP class. I admit that I dont write good since I'm doing hw and chating to my friend at the same time while writing on this forum. Not everyone in here have all the time in the world like u writing perfect grammer my friend!:mad: Also what makes u think that only well educated Stanford graduate person can buy BMW and Benz. Dude, just come to the Bay Area and you will see alot of asian ppl who can barely speak english driving 7 series. You cant always assume ppl are not educated just because of their style of writing and the way they speak. Most of these azn ppl are well educated in their own native country and alot of them have PHD but wen they immigranted here, they have hard time speaking english because of their native language and cant really write well. By the way you speak, I'm assuming that you're a well educated racist white person who still believes in white supremacy

PS: By the way I go to a school that is filled with mix race and from what I see, most of the FOBISH asian student are beating majority of the caucasian student in English test result. Now this is just sad.

Last edited by Victor.L3IchibanM3; 10-05-2006 at 01:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2006, 01:10 AM   #41
ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Well, all of my friend wants to go to those kind of place for bachelor party but I decided not to go to those kind of places instead I will be going to certified spinal massage place that treats people with back problem. If my friends choose to party at a strip club I am willing to go but if they eventually go to Prostitude massage place I will not likely go.
So you're looking for a gfe , not a pse?

10-05-2006, 01:29 AM   #42
Gearcraft
misadventurer
Philippines
Rep
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Victor.L3IchibanM3 is hilarious.
+400
      10-05-2006, 01:32 AM   #43
Gearcraft
misadventurer
Philippines
Rep
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale

Quote:
Why are you so racist my friend? Look here my friend. This forum is not some English AP class. I admit that I dont write good since I'm doing hw and chating to my friend at the same time while writing at this forum. Not everyone in here have time like u writing perfect grammer my friend!:mad: Also what makes u think that only well educated Stanford graduate person can buy BMW and Benz. Dude, just come to the Bay Area and you will see alot of asian ppl who can barely speak english driving 7 series. You cant always assume ppl are not educated just because of their way of writing and the way they speak. Most of these azn ppl are well educated in their country and alot of them have PHD but wen they immigranted here, they have hard time speaking english because of their native language and cant really write well. By the way you speak, I'm assuming that you're a well educated racist white person who still believes in white supremacy

PS: By the way I go to a school that is filled with mix race and from what I see, most of the FOBISH asian student are beating majority of the caucasian student in English test result. Now this is just sad.

man. aren't you a little bit extreme? am i missing something? how do you know he is white? is that an assumption?

dont get me wrong. im not trying to attack you. peace.