BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-29-2016, 11:36 AM   #353
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
Its pretty much girls from the eastern tip of Long Island that think theyre just entitled to shit, see the term "J.A.P". Well, unbeknownst to them, my life's mission has been to tame the dreaded J.A.P:

The only people that can help you through this is none other than two time super bowl champion Ray Lewis, and Harlem native Camron.

I will quote both:
You have to be careful of people who like to talk a big game but can't back it up- Ray Lewis

Basically, youre walking into the den, its go time baby

now, camron you may ask, this is a very loose metaphor but it works:
See ya dude react, Hud six threw me back, a few they clapped
But I ate those, them shit is Scooby Snacks

he got shot in both his arms in an attempted car jacking but didn't give his lambo up, and then drove to the ER, and then he clowned them.

Basically, hold out through their self entitled shit storm and once you have your stage, you pounce and humble them. After the humble, they respect? you...i dont know but their demeanor just changes and its go time after that.

I hope this helps, God's speed.
Really, this works?
I was half way there last time - chick looked like a solid 7.5 in pics - IRL a 3 maybe I clearly have no idea how much a camera can lie
So she's late, picky, showing no interest (there were micro-moments of sexual tension, but she caught herself quickly)
fuck, I hang in there -"Shit tests" et al
I see what I was missing was the counterattack.. instead of taking shots all day trying to be 'nice'
damn, so I just had to give it to her once, and she would be sucking me off.. fuuurkk
Why can't I be mean.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:40 AM   #354
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Couple more.
be cautious of this camera angle .. i was burned by this camera angle
Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 11:41 AM   #355
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Really, this works?
I was half way there last time - chick looked like a solid 7.5 in pics - IRL a 3 maybe I clearly have no idea how much a camera can lie
So she's late, picky, showing no interest (there were micro-moments of sexual tension, but she caught herself quickly)
I see what I was missing was the counterattack.. instead of taking shots all day trying to be 'nice'
damn, so I just had to give it to her once, and she would be sucking me off.. fuuurkk
Why can't I be mean.
Lol, I feel like being mean comes from the experience of dealing with chicks who waste time intentionally, and/or dealing with women who possess some sense of entitlement for absolutely no fucking reason. Like, I'm not gonna beg for your fucking attention nor am I going to bend over backward for you if I just met you. If the interest is mutual, then it is mutual.

If it isn't mutual, then bye. Too many women in the world are ready and willing to engage in a real conversation than one who is expecting to get drunk at a bar off drinks bought by random dudes, and blow people off lol.

Being an asshole is tried and true, depending on what you want out of a woman.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:42 AM   #356
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
The dress is also black. She's beautiful though.

Honestly, I really just want chicks that I can grab some drinks with, have decent conversation, and MAYBE if it comes down to being physical, I'll be physical. But the last line in my bio (not pictured) states that I don't want anything serious. So if they're baited, then they know what they're in for.

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:46 AM   #357
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

I got fooled once. Pay attention to the signals. They are signals for a reason.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:46 AM   #358
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
Its pretty much girls from the eastern tip of Long Island that think theyre just entitled to shit, see the term "J.A.P". Well, unbeknownst to them, my life's mission has been to tame the dreaded J.A.P:

The only people that can help you through this is none other than two time super bowl champion Ray Lewis, and Harlem native Camron.

I will quote both:
You have to be careful of people who like to talk a big game but can't back it up- Ray Lewis

Basically, youre walking into the den, its go time baby

now, camron you may ask, this is a very loose metaphor but it works:
See ya dude react, Hud six threw me back, a few they clapped
But I ate those, them shit is Scooby Snacks

he got shot in both his arms in an attempted car jacking but didn't give his lambo up, and then drove to the ER, and then he clowned them.

Basically, hold out through their self entitled shit storm and once you have your stage, you pounce and humble them. After the humble, they respect? you...i dont know but their demeanor just changes and its go time after that.

I hope this helps, God's speed.
Really, this works?
Why can't I be mean.
no you don't even have to be mean, but when someone is trying to carjack your lambo, you better fight back!!!

Remember the quotes!!!
      02-29-2016, 11:47 AM   #359
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Lol, I feel like being mean comes from the experience of dealing with chicks who waste time intentionally, and/or dealing with women who possess some sense of entitlement for absolutely no fucking reason. Like, I'm not gonna beg for your fucking attention nor am I going to bend over backward for you if I just met you. If the interest is mutual, then it is mutual.

If it isn't mutual, then bye. Too many women in the world are ready and willing to engage in a real conversation than one who is expecting to get drunk at a bar off drinks bought by random dudes, and blow people off lol.

Being an asshole is tried and true, depending on what you want out of a woman.
If there's one thing I've learnt from you guys is that it's ok to not put up with any shit.
Let's see, i didn't take anytime to prepare, put on contacts and clothes and drove over there, prob 25mins in total. But I waited for her stupid as for 30mins.. so lets say I dunno she prob spent 1-2hrs preparing?
fuck, 55mins sunk cost.. next time I'm just going to tell her to her face her camera is a terrific liar, r u going to suck my dick, or adious?
I should have no sympathy for dumping her, should I?

Yeah, I get some chicks r totally not like that, but the ones that are .. i can't imagine they can be this bad ..
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #360
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Turn signals?

Quote:
no you don't even have to be mean, but when someone is trying to carjack your lambo, you better fight back!!!

Remember the quotes!!!
Those quotes man.

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:51 AM   #361
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
The dress is also black. She's beautiful though.

Honestly, I really just want chicks that I can grab some drinks with, have decent conversation, and MAYBE if it comes down to being physical, I'll be physical. But the last line in my bio (not pictured) states that I don't want anything serious. So if they're baited, then they know what they're in for.
well get her out, shouldn't be too hard from ur convo.. puddles for paddles LOL
intentional?
maybe meet her halfway she's so far
Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 11:52 AM   #362
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
when u were 12?

i see the signals, like chick walks behind me so i wont see her fat ass.. but still i don't call her out - is this desperation on my part or too much sympathy?
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:53 AM   #363
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Remember the quotes!!!
heck i would have ran them over BEFORE they shot me

but chicks.. I have mom issues its so obvious
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #364
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
If there's one thing I've learnt from you guys is that it's ok to not put up with any shit.
Let's see, i didn't take anytime to prepare, put on contacts and clothes and drove over there, prob 25mins in total. But I waited for her stupid as for 30mins.. so lets say I dunno she prob spent 1-2hrs preparing?
fuck, 55mins sunk cost.. next time I'm just going to tell her to her face her camera is a terrific liar, r u going to suck my dick, or adious?
I should have no sympathy for dumping her, should I?

Yeah, I get some chicks r totally not like that, but the ones that are .. i can't imagine they can be this bad ..
Dude, that is what you have to live by. I feel like if you don't set the standard for yourself, you certainly can't expect a woman to set it for you.

So you picked her up? How'd she look when she came out? Did it look like 1-2 hours' worth of preparation? She probably knew she was fucked. No pun.

Yeah, I don't have sympathy for camera liars. If she was cool, then it would have been a different story. Sounds like that wasn't the case, though.

Quote:
well get her out, shouldn't be too hard from ur convo.. puddles for paddles LOL
intentional?
maybe meet her halfway she's so far

Yeah, I usually don't have a problem driving out to meet up with them if they are engaging. Money for transportation doesn't bother me, but the principle of being a stale bitch and expecting shit....nope.

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:00 PM   #365
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Turn signals?
Shit out here turn signals mean they are staying in the lane.

Quote:
when u were 12?

i see the signals, like chick walks behind me so i wont see her fat ass.. but still i don't call her out - is this desperation on my part or too much sympathy?
When you walk behind her, tell her you're walking behind her because you're enamored by her figure and can't take your eyes off.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:01 PM   #366
Biljags
Rep
Drives: 325 E30

Quote:
Where the crop ends, the insecurity begins ...
Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 12:07 PM   #367
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
When you walk behind her, tell her you're walking behind her because you're enamored by her figure and can't take your eyes off.
"Don't worry girl, I can do everything I gotta do from right back here."

Yeah, needless to say, they love that.
Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 12:09 PM   #368
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:

There, too?! Fuck is wrong with people?!

And yes, this. It's a shot in the dark, but if you land it right, you'll be able to shoot on her back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:16 PM   #369
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Dude, that is what you have to live by. I feel like if you don't set the standard for yourself, you certainly can't expect a woman to set it for you.

So you picked her up? How'd she look when she came out? Did it look like 1-2 hours' worth of preparation? She probably knew she was fucked. No pun.

Yeah, I don't have sympathy for camera liars. If she was cool, then it would have been a different story. Sounds like that wasn't the case, though.

Yeah, I usually don't have a problem driving out to meet up with them if they are engaging. Money for transportation doesn't bother me, but the principle of being a stale bitch and expecting shit....nope.
yeah she was a visiting from China, (across the border, "one country two systems") staying BY HERSELF in a hotel .. the setup was perfect.. except she is picasso with a casio
we had set it up early in the day.. 3hrs early..i called to say i was late by 15.. she added another 30 to it, the drive is 5-10mins
she LOOKED like she had prepared that long.. but u cant put lipstick on a pig .. and really I don't think it made much a difference
so my first reaction to her is like "don't look at her/make a comment about her looks" -that's the part of me that wants to get laid talking
unfortunately, she is EXTREMELY opportunistic, she claims she is 22, i have over a dozen yrs on her.. she outplayed for sure.. but i hung in there until the 3rd quarter
HIGHLIGHT: so things aren't going that well, not terrible, but not making much headway, go to eat lunch (I pay), no conversation really.. at least I try, but bitch is really not saying ANYTHING.. I can't read this part.. I have no idea what game she is trying to play
just so happens cinema is nice door, surprisingly, she is interest, .. 16$/person wtf. we have 50mins.. she says she wants to go back to hotel to get something, to give to someone she is meeting later.
Stupidly, I agree.. fuck my car gets battery low warning for first time.. okay back to watch movie.
First time I try to put a move on her, I tell her I am going to the washroom, wait here (stop laughing see I really don't do anything at all to put her at dis-ease)
Okay, the cresendo, so movie is a funny pic, some sexy ladies .. about halfway through I start moving my hand over to her side .. it was totally telegraphed, so as to not 'shock' her.
I grab her hand, she tries to pull away I squeeze harder, she tries again.. so i let go.
Not blown out - it was expected. I didn't plan it, but I didn't expect it to work nor did I have a plan to try anything else afterward. In retrospect I think I should have tried once more, as afterwards, she was showing more emotion, laughing, putting SOME effort for once..

anyways thats about it, forget the rest its not important, although more funny bits but thats all for now
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:16 PM   #370
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post

Yeah, needless to say, they love that.
Makes the panties drop.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:18 PM   #371
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biljags View Post
Where the crop ends, the insecurity begins ...
i'd agree, but I seriously thought she was like 5'6 110-5.. she was 5'6 but she was wearing 5inch heels and she outweighed me for sure
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:19 PM   #372
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

this is so evil .. will she have a breakdown and/or suck my dick after this?
Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 12:24 PM   #373
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
this is so evil .. will she have a breakdown and/or suck my dick after this?
She'll likely just be flattered that you said something other than I'm looking at your ass.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 12:24 PM   #374
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Someone hit her up.

EDIT: Yes I plugged my phone in after that.
Attached Images

Last edited by Verbiage; 02-29-2016 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 0