BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

11-21-2021, 05:28 PM   #331
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Nope not at all. But these guys will bring it up with pretty weak backing.
Your arguments are pretty weak with no real foundation and hoping for the best, if I were you I'd sleep on that.
Appreciate 1
      11-21-2021, 05:54 PM   #332
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Your arguments are pretty weak with no real foundation and hoping for the best, if I were you I'd sleep on that.
The fact that redbull haven't sued, the FIA haven't investigated, and no reputable motor sports media have covered these "cheat" you guys keep regurgitating about Mercedes speaks volumes about how valid your claims are. It also doesn't help when the only backing you guys have are cheap pull quotes, and YouTube videos from unrepairable pot stirring channels.

Remember when you make a claim it has to be fool proof, when you counter all you need to do is debunk the logical foundation of said statement.

If I were you I'd learn self reflection (you two are the definition of projection) before I looked at anyone else, that's the first thing thing that is taught when learning on how to improve in science. Then Googling some of these terms, and trying to learn logic (TFL, FOL, etc) will help you understand logic before you even try to reply. Maybe that'll teach you how to think critically before just reposting baseless conspiracies that even redbull doesn't indulge in, and that should speak volumes.
minn1914520.00
      11-21-2021, 05:54 PM   #333
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I like how Alonso is bragging/cocky about his podium. It only took a bunch of penalties and other things to go right to get him there.
And your SirDramilton wasn't bragging/cocky at Silverstone after he rammed MAX in the wall while his car was repaired under the red flag ,pulled the victory , and waved with the British flag while MAX was carried to the hospital !

IMHO , nothing but really nothing can beat this !

You guys are beyond logic understanding ..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
DrFerry6748.00
M5Rick66581.50
      11-21-2021, 05:57 PM   #334
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 6MT M2, 22 PFinder, 24 Truk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
And your SirDramilton wasn't bragging/cocky at Silverstone after he rammed MAX in the wall while his car was repaired under the red flag ,pulled the victory , and waved with the British flag while MAX was carried to the hospital !

IMHO , nothing but really nothing can beat this !

You guys are beyond logic understanding ..
Are seriously comparing Alonso to Hamilton. It’s late there, have you had too much of that tasty Belgian beer? Maybe you and M5Rick should drink a big glass of water with a couple of ibuprofen and call it a night.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2021, 06:05 PM   #335
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
They don't wait for idiots on the internet to tell them what to do.

I tried to say that. But I guess these two are so fricken smart they see things that a team of the smartest engineers and strategists do not. Or they are so deluded they see things no one else does, because these things do not exist.

I really hope max goes to mercedes in the future, then watch how fast their tune changes.

Also at this point I think they love max more than jos or kelly do.
minn1914520.00
tdott4036.00
Wakka528.00
      11-21-2021, 06:09 PM   #336
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
The fact that redbull haven't sued, the FIA haven't investigated, and no reputable motor sports media have covered these "cheat" you guys keep regurgitating about Mercedes speaks volumes about how valid your claims are. It also doesn't help when the only backing you guys have are cheap pull quotes, and YouTube videos from unrepairable pot stirring channels.

Remember when you make a claim it has to be fool proof, when you counter all you need to do is debunk the logical foundation of said statement.

If I were you I'd learn self reflection (you two are the definition of projection) before I looked at anyone else, that's the first thing thing that is taught when learning on how to improve in science. Then Googling some of these terms, and trying to learn logic (TFL, FOL, etc) will help you understand logic before you even try to reply. Maybe that'll teach you how to think critically before just reposting baseless conspiracies that even redbull doesn't indulge in, and that should speak volumes.
Really ?
Then why is the FIA coming with new measuring devices according rear wing spec. in Saudi Arabia ?
If you wonder why ?
I'm pretty sure that HAM is cheating with his DRS wing ?
The evidence is been showed pretty much everywhere !

Isn't it ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
DrFerry6748.00
M5Rick66581.50
      11-21-2021, 06:13 PM   #337
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Really ?
Then why is the FIA coming with new measuring devices according rear wing spec. in Saudi Arabia ?
If you wonder why ?

Isn't it ?
Because the FIA will respond to more stringent tests when called upon to combat teams from operating in the grey area. So if a team is operating in a grey area the new tests will seek to either move them out of there if they are too far into the grey area and border upon illegality. So for now the merc is still legal as per the current tests (just like red bull was before the new load tests), we will wait to see what the new tests do later on.

Why do you think the FIA increased load testing for redbull's rear wing? Because mercedes called for it, same reason why they're testing for mercs wing.

We will see if these tests forces mercedes to change their wing, this will determine if they were too far into the grey area or not.

But we do know redbull had to completely change their wing does that mean max is a dirty cheater?
minn1914520.00
Bongoxxx814.00
      11-21-2021, 06:18 PM   #338
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Really ?
If you wonder why ?

Isn't it ?
Oh yeah by the way, Hamilton has nothing to do with what the car design is so you can't call him the cheater it is all the team not the driver... The same applies to every driver, they don't have control over the car's legality or design - the team is responsible for that.

The way you project every short coming of the car onto lewis and call him a dirty cheater just further exposes your hate for Lewis. Once more showing you are the one full of hate and jealousy.

Last edited by F87source; 11-21-2021 at 06:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2021, 06:31 PM   #339
Autobacs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
It's going to be an interesting last couple of weeks. I'm wondering if the RB is fully tapped out with regards to performance. We don't know what the W12 is fully capable of since Mercedes reverted back to an older PU.

Drivers still have to race but if we're going off strictly pace/numbers and RB is maxed out, it doesn't look good for Red Bull for the last 2 races. But a lot can happen and VER needs to win one of the last two races barring any retirements from accidents.

But it would be kind of hilarious if Mercedes was sandbagging the entire season to close out this era of F1 before the new regulations begin next season.
If it is true that MB is sandbagging, what is hilarious are the MB fans that went away when Ham lost at Austin and are now back in full force since Brazil.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2021, 06:33 PM   #340
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
If it is true that MB is sandbagging, what is hilarious are the MB fans that went away when Ham lost at Austin and are now back in full force since Brazil.
This old saw again, maybe it was because it started making it interesting again and there was something to talk about.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2021, 06:41 PM   #341
Autobacs
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This old saw again, maybe it was because it started making it interesting again and there was something to talk about.
I dont think so. Was it you who said Max had it sewn up? Somebody did in the Ham camp, which I found astounding as much as I am partial to Max winning the WDC, just because the last couple of years since Nico and Ham has been so boring.. With what it was 2 races ago, i never once thought Ham can't bounce back. Sure looked to me that I had more of a measure of what Ham can do than some Ham fans.
Appreciate 1
      11-21-2021, 06:46 PM   #342
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I dont think so. Was it you who said Max had it sewn up? Somebody did in the Ham camp, which I found astounding as much as I am partial to Max winning the WDC, just because the last couple of years since Nico and Ham has been so boring.. With what it was 2 races ago, i never once thought Ham can't bounce back. Sure looked to me that I had more of a measure of what Ham can do than some Ham fans.
I’m not in the HAM camp, like KBD wants anyone but HAM, I want anyone but Max. I still think he’s got it. Even for HAM, it is really hard to pull off four straight wins with nothing going wrong. It’s pretty tough to do even if you are dominant. Max needs to stop the dumb mistakes though and obviously stay out of trouble.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2021, 06:56 PM   #343
Autobacs
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I’m not in the HAM camp, like KBD wants anyone but HAM, I want anyone but Max. I still think he’s got it. Even for HAM, it is really hard to pull off four straight wins with nothing going wrong. It’s pretty tough to do even if you are dominant. Max needs to stop the dumb mistakes though and obviously stay out of trouble.

Well one thing for sure, this is definitely one of the most exciting F1 battles over and above Nico/Ham because it's not a Mercedes monopoly. Villenueve/Shumacher, Shumacher/Hill, Prost/Senna comes to mind.
Appreciate 6
      11-21-2021, 06:59 PM   #344
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Well one thing for sure, this is definitely one of the most exciting F1 battles over and above Nico/Ham because it's not a Mercedes monopoly. Villenueve/Shumacher, Shumacher/Hill, Prost/Senna comes to mind.
Agreed.
Appreciate 2
      11-21-2021, 07:21 PM   #345
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
What HAM could do vs. what the W12 could do are two totally different things. If you knew that the full potential of the W12 was what we saw in Brazil, you had some insider knowledge no one else had because that W12 was nowhere to be seen all season. There has been nothing wrong with HAM driving. Many times this season, HAM had a good of a drive any driver can have but the W12 let him down whether was mechanical failure or the car was not set up correctly. VER had some convincing wins this year that can rival what the W11 did to the entire field last season.

This isn't the W11 where HAM skill could likely win in a reverse grid start. The W12 is nowhere close to the W11 and probably isn't even in the top 10 Mercedes/AMG F1 cars of all time.

Last edited by TheBingoBalls; 11-21-2021 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 2
      11-21-2021, 07:55 PM   #346
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
I'm not quick to say its over, but it's over. MB seems to have the ICE problem solved and "Rocket Mode" is back as seen in Brazil. Saudi Arabia definitely looks like a fast MB track. Then Abu Dhabi, I can definitely see HAM winning out.

No one can't account for collisions or break downs but HAM is the luckiest MF'er ever. And NO, I'm not saying it's the car but HAM is virtually unstoppable when paired with MB.

I'm not a betting man! But if I were my money would be on HAM

One of us will be right. Will it be me or minn19?
Appreciate 5
minn1914520.00
Steeler2441.00
F87source7819.50
tdott4036.00
      11-21-2021, 08:00 PM   #347
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
What HAM could do vs. what the W12 could do are two totally different things. If you knew that the full potential of the W12 was what we saw in Brazil, you had some insider knowledge no one else had because that W12 was nowhere to be seen all season. There has been nothing wrong with HAM driving. Many times this season, HAM had a good of a drive any driver can have but the W12 let him down whether was mechanical failure or the car was not set up correctly. VER had some convincing wins this year that can rival what the W11 did to the entire field last season.

This isn't the W11 where HAM skill could likely win in a reverse grid start. The W12 is nowhere close to the W11 and probably isn't even in the top 10 Mercedes/AMG F1 cars of all time.
The w11 was indeed the fastest car in F1 history, imagine if the regulations didn't neuter the cars this year. The w12 would be a continuation of the w11 with an even stronger engine, squatting rear suspension. That thing would decimate the field starting from the back with a 10 second delayed start.

But yeah in reality the w12 seems very finicky to drive and hard to setup properly and imo is no where near the fastest car this year, as you can see by the laps lead and pole position record in 2021. But now that Mercedes has learned how to set it up better, it does look like they're making progress.
rcracin1250.50
      11-21-2021, 08:02 PM   #348
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I'm not quick to say its over, but it's over. MB seems to have the ICE problem solved and "Rocket Mode" is back as seen in Brazil. Saudi Arabia definitely looks like a fast MB track. Then Abu Dhabi, I can definitely see HAM winning out.

No one can't account for collisions or break downs but HAM is the luckiest MF'er ever. And NO, I'm not saying it's the car but HAM is virtually unstoppable when paired with MB.

I'm not a betting man! But if I were my money would be on HAM

One of us will be right. Will it be me or minn19?
Lol it's 50:50 odds this time around. One of you is correct.

Don't forget max isn't immune to accidents or engine failures either, his Honda engine is really old now.
minn1914520.00
      11-21-2021, 08:52 PM   #349
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Made it to lap....27 or so?

Just woke up.

Max and RB are screwed, Ham for #8.
Appreciate 1
F87source7819.50
      11-21-2021, 09:04 PM   #350
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Made it to lap....27 or so?

Just woke up.

Max and RB are screwed, Ham for #8.
Man you must be even more of a night owl than me.
      11-21-2021, 09:18 PM   #351
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Man you must be even more of a night owl than me.
Well I recorded it and it put to me sleep....like almost always hah.

That track is God awful terrible, it's like it's in the middle of a landfill. I wish F1 would double up on more historic venues instead of going to these boring azz trash venues just to chase the money.
Appreciate 6
F87source7819.50
EdM54098.50
minn1914520.00
      11-21-2021, 09:36 PM   #352
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Well I recorded it and it put to me sleep....like almost always hah.

That track is God awful terrible, it's like it's in the middle of a landfill. I wish F1 would double up on more historic venues instead of going to these boring azz trash venues just to chase the money.
Big snooze fest. First race in a while I have hit the FF on.
Appreciate 3
NickyC18956.50
minn1914520.00