BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #23
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

freaking medieval times. goddamnit. Yea I guess we can rent a car and just ditch it everywhere once we start drinking hahaa.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #24
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

To the guy that said there is no authentic Mexican food here, have you even been here?

I'll give you five joints that will stand up to anything anywhere.
Any foody knows to ask around and not pull into the first El Fenix you see.
Mexico is right at our toes you know.

OP: I don't know this for sure but unless you have just about EVERYTHING reserved..good luck.

Now Mr. Prez is saying he is on his way if the Bears win Sunday. It will be a freaking capital Z zoo. I can only imagine trying to get around the stadium.

I heared that even golf carts have run out and they are trucking in as many as they can get to shuffle people around. Loads of people are coming just for the parties which will mostly all want rooms, women and booze just like you and your buddy. Rental car? I don't know about that but good luck with it all and enjoy our cities.
      01-30-2011, 12:34 AM   #25
BSME46
Rep
Drives:

My advice is stay away from central Dallas and hit up a suburb and make the 15 minute trip to JerryWorld... Trust me. Traffic around downtown is always horrible and the added traffic will make it worse, especially because most out of town fans will be trying to stay in downtown or close to it since it isn't really known by people outside of the metroplex that the stadium is actually in Arlington, TX making it right between Dallas and Fort Worth. The owners of the Steelers, the Rooney family, will be staying in the Hilton in Southlake, TX. Renting out ballrooms to have private church services. Southlake is more of the place to go when you're 40 and have 2 small kids, but there still are great bars in the Town Square and It's an easy 15 minute drive to the Stadium. There's also an NFL hall of fame golf tourney taking place at a golf course in the comminuty. Lots of action. Check it out, and consider options out of downtown too if you don't already have reservations. Good Luck and enjoy TX!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2011, 05:22 AM   #26
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

I'm at the Hilton Anatole. This is where Fox is doing all of their weekend hosting so I've got no choice in the matter. I still think we won't be renting a car though.
Appreciate 0