BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #23
BlkGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NervoS View Post
Yes, but not everybody needs or wants more space or bigger vehicles. I'd say X3MC and X5 M60i are two different market niches for different audiences.
For example, I am shopping for a small(er) but still luxury-ish perform-ish SUV and one of th option was X3MC/X4MC. Never even looked at X5, since it is too big for me and we already have one in the household.
I looked into X1/X2 and unfortunately those are not there in terms of performance and luxury level... But I'd get X1/X2 if it was at least on the same level as X3/X4 (G01/02).
I get it, but the number of people like you is tiny. You put the average person looking to spend 80-100k on the lot, and they have an X3M parked next to an X5 M60i, and they go over how it's just as fast, more spacious, better materials, more capable, rides better, and will probably be cheaper because you can get more discounts because its not a full M, PLUS V8 sounds... Not many people will pick the X3M.
Appreciate 0