BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

08-29-2024, 10:09 PM   #1
braaaap
Rep
Drives: 1985 Bicycle

Reliable & Legit Alibaba Exhaust Suppliers

Anyone have experience ordering exhausts from Alibaba?

I come from the G20 forums. I know there are a few people have ordered from Jiangxi Boska Trading Co., Ltd.

I'm looking to get an exhaust from Jiangxi Chisuze Auto Parts Co., Ltd., has anyone had experience ordering from them? If so, what's the quality and fitment like? They seem to have the cheapest exhausts out there.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2024, 07:26 AM   #2
pbonsalb
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 18 F90 M5, 99 E36 M3 Turbo

I bought a titanium valved exhaust for my F90 M5 last year from CSZ on Alibaba. It did take longer than expected to arrive and there was a minor fitment issue on one of the 4 elbows - and tips for the muffler but I was able to trim those 2 parts myself. A couple of clamps also required minor work so they could tighten a little more. But for the $1850 shipped that I paid, I am happy. A comparable titanium valved exhaust from a US name company would also come from China and would cost at least twice as much. The US name companies, however, probably ordered a sample to test fit and gave feedback to the maker about any minor changes needed.

No idea about G20 fitments or companies to recommend for a G20 application specifically. Seems like most of the companies can make anything. What typically happens is the computer design or blueprints are stolen/shared/copied or whatever after one or 2 companies get hold of a stock exhaust and mock up a lighter stainless or titanium version.
Appreciate 0