BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #45
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
well you're from cali so i know you've seen one before

i'll describe to you what they usually look like.

what they drive : lifted fords or chevys... (the higher they are the bigger the pussies they are) with "SRH" or "fox" stickers

what they wear : black shirts or white with some shitty ass designs, black shorts, black socks, and skater shoes that i wore back in elementary school

thats just the typical bro but they come in all shapes and sizes
Where I come from we call those rednecks or hillbillies. Most frat boys come in this variety, too. Dumb jocks and trailer trash meth heads. Chumps who'd get blasted if they ever set foot in LA.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #46
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

whoa wait do you have nitrous in your Z4? (i think thats what i see in your avatar?)
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #47
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Where I come from we call those rednecks or hillbillies. Most frat boys come in this variety, too. Dumb jocks and trailer trash meth heads. Chumps who'd get blasted if they ever set foot in LA.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #48
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Quote:
whoa wait do you have nitrous in your Z4? (i think thats what i see in your avatar?)
haha yeah...but I didn't need to squeeze to get away from the truck! just my right foot.
btw there is a write up in engine mods sect

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #49
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnnerdboy View Post
haha yeah...but I didn't need to squeeze to get away from the truck! just my right foot.
btw there is a write up in engine mods sect
sweet! do you know what kind of power you're putting out? sorry to thread jack
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #50
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
sweet! do you know what kind of power you're putting out? sorry to thread jack
NO PROB...in the video i was pushing around 50 now 75 shot

and it actually isn't a thread jack b/c

on my way home after the incident I asked the wife if we could just continue to circle a bit as going straight home didn't sound too smart. As I continued to drive an e60 m5 wanted to play. We hit the on ramp and went at it, with my nitrous on he only pulled 2 cars by 140...we went off and on our way. I was definitely cheered up and my wife was ok for the first time also, after such an incident. BTW i had my top down and he had no passengers...i think it would be closer with better cicumstances

Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #51
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Good job not reacting

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #52
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

wow if anyone ever did that to me...especially if i were married i would pull ma gat out and fucking blast em...
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #53
josephr25
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
I have yet to see that happen in SD... good thing everybody drives a BMW down here
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #54
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Why did your wife cry? Just because they said "I would fuck you" to her??
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #55
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

mostly b/c she knew what was to come from my response as she has seen me good/bad . we dated/married for the past 11 yrs. My track record wasn't good before but his time things are different...

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2009, 12:53 AM   #56
amgthis
Tire Racks
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupè

Victoria Gardens, eh? I was there last week. Seems like a quiet place, surprised to hear this event. Unfortunate that innocent people deal with this bullsith
      01-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #57
lizak187
Lizak187
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 bmw 325ci/2008m3 coup

DEAD thread
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #58
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

krnnerdboy, glad you were able to outrun them and get away safely. That's where power and training/skills come into play along with knowledge of the area.

I've been chased a few times (2 in the Z28 and 1 in my 328xi), first one was from a real fatass asshole who borrowed a mustang GT from someone, he was being a jackass and wanted to race me. He almost hit a statue in the middle of a roundabout leading to the parkway
gets pissed off and backs up and chases me because I almost 'caused' him to crash and he was like 1 foot from hitting the base of the statue and half front of the car was on the grass...sorry not my problem if you understeered with too much speed into the turn.
Once I got on the parkway and see he's still following me, it was pedal to the metal and looked like a jet was doing a takeoff run down the runway at night with his headlights fading into the dark into the rearview mirror in a moment I already found out my car was doing top end 160+ with RPM's still slowly rising and the t-tops was off the car..sounded like a freight train!

2nd was from picking up a friend who was a blonde (alright looking, cool girl tho) who just broke up with her ass ex and saw him running towards me down a residential street with a tree branch in his hand and a few of his **** friends...head on towards me... I got on the gas hard and spun the rear tires and drifted sideways towards them then off to the next street on the right...they came to a stop like I was about to smack them off their feet with the side of the car and all I could see was a puff of white smoke in the rearview under the street light and slight rubber burning smell coming from the back of the car which cleared up.

As for the 328xi chase, I cut off a asshole who was hogging the left lane with his 'Go green' tahoe...what a joke that was....no match.

I've been advised by a few cops I know locally and a couple at work that if I'm being chased and their behavior is on a assault level with potiental harm (even provoking)...just run and blow thru lights and signs with good judgement and prudent speed to get away from them...once in the clear or a good distance is made, get on 911 for assistance.
If a cop starts to chase, he will either see the offender if they haven't backed off and will pull both of you over but will pull over the last person first and you can either stop a good distance from them and wait for the officer to come over when he gets the situation under control so you can tell the officer what was going on.
The above advice is just what I've been told and followed..it's up to you.

I've been let go twice where the cop pulled me over for going around a car and blasting by it...why? told the officer the (color and make of car) was driving erratic and posed a threat and is a suspect drunk.

Sedan | Poplar trim | Steptronic | Cold Package | Power front seats w/memory | Xenon Adaptive Headlights | PDC | 2008 Plate LED's | PBX | LUX v5.2
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #59
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

This brought up memories on the Z28 where I had a electric cutout...loud with it open and quiet as a stock honda with it closed.

Also fabricated a 'spike' dropper...there's plenty of room to mount this between the rear bumper and the muffler. It was planned to use the triangle looking spikes that can be brought but was never put into use due to the reason should I drop the spikes to disable the offender tires but as a result, the other vehicles that's gonna pass over the same section of the road will also get disabled.
Also tried to purchase that foam spike block (white with red stripes and has triangle spikes with a hole in the center to deflate the air graudally and not sudden) but they won't sell it to me without a letter with the police department headline on it. It was expensive too...about $300 back then.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #60
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
btw you've been playing halo 3 a lot lately
>_>
<_<
...did i friend you on Live?...
Quote:
haha also known as "flatbillers" let's not forget the bro hoes either though....unfortunately I know them all too well as I am into the desert,baja, glamis,pismo scene...they mess thing up for other wheelers.

haha I also drive a bro truck(by some standards) work purpose and fun

here's my other rig
DUDE, my brother has an FJ Cruiser. yours is BADASS! i love that car man. you're all good though, that's not a bro truck. like marty said, a bro truck is lifted to the point of retardation. also, they have annoyingly loud generic v8 exhaust, and tons of unnecessary lights.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2009, 03:05 AM   #61
MrHarris
yodog
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 Corolla

Garage List
2009 BMW  [10.00]
Where in socal?

Edit: nvm. next time just do something similar like in the break video...

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #62
E92AXM
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

wow the break video i congratulate the shit out of that guy for pulling a gun on those fucking retards they deserve it. And wow that really sucks you were in a situation like that but don't feel to bad about yourself ,pussys roll in packs. Im sure if one of them were alone they would have minded there business.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2009, 10:08 PM   #63
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep

no doubt I can handle myself and i'm sure anyone else on this could, but what really concerned me after this incident was what if it happened to my wife while she was alone? how about my sister, sister in law, mother any loved one. Where is the justice in this and who will be their next victim?? I want to live in Texas where everyone is allowed to carry a gun. People are much more courteous there for that reason.

Appreciate 0
      01-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #64
STUNT-MAN-HANS
ME AND MY GREAT DANE AGAINST THE WORLD!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135,6SPD,AW,BLKLTHR,BLKTRIM

about four years ago i got out of the car and punched out the guy driving behind me because he said some foul shit to my girlfriend. he did not expect that i think i actually knocked him out! he did not follow and i never got in trouble. but im thinking about driving with a pistol i have a colt commando45 and a hk usp compact 9mm one of them is going in the car. watchung that video made me want to poop. they fucked with that guy just because he had a nice car? fucking inbred retards!
      01-18-2009, 11:56 PM   #65
STUNT-MAN-HANS
ME AND MY GREAT DANE AGAINST THE WORLD!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135,6SPD,AW,BLKLTHR,BLKTRIM

concealed carry law is the best idea period to prevent crime. i agree with that. your not going to do this shit because if that lady whips out a 44mag and you all ready told her you would split her open yo ass is gonna get shot! hahaha. but if someone talks to my wife like that i will twist their shit up!
      01-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #66
convinceme
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i ALPINE WHITE

Quote:

coming home from church with my wife top down in my z4 m...I'm stopped at a red light and a truck pulls up next to me . 3 guys and a girl in the truck are looking at us, and one of the guys starts saying shit to my wife "I'd fuck you" "I'd fuck you in the neck" ....My wife doesn't even look over and I'm just looking right back w/o saying a word. Those guys were trailer trash if I've ever seen it. Looked alot like those neo nazi guys on youtube where they beat up random people. They were definitley on something and I'm guessing something speed related as they were pretty pumped.

They continue to talk shit, and to me there was no threat since they were not out of the car. They were very unenamored that I was not reacting to their comments, which caused them to continue to elevate in their crudeness. I definitely lost my cool when my wife started to cry. the light turns green and they start to move following right next making it clear to me they were not going let me on my way. I gun ahead and do the cut/slam. I looked in the rear view to see everyone flying around in the truck(priceless) as no one had their seatbelts on . I continued down as they turned away.

About a mile from where they turned out I was at a redlight(this interesection is packed w/ at least 25 cars) I am trying to calm down my wife when I hear running and cursing right behind me. It was then I realized they turned the street not to get away but to change drivers. I look over my shoulder and see 2 running at me within 10 feet, and one with there shirt off and in hand perhaps concealing something. I reacted and turned right with the perfect drift and speed off to the interstate to head home.

Somebody was definitely watching over me! If there was a car in front of me I would have had no exit and second if I stalled I don't want to think of what could have happened. When I got home I shared this story with some friends. The women said they get these comments regularly(I'll fuck the shit out of you, split you in two)...walking/ jogging, school, clubs, gyms. Are you shitting me????!!! Please don't tell me any of you guys are the ones saying this shit to women? I am pissed beyond explanation and next time I won't be running, b/c my wife will learn to drive stick, tomorrow. As I would never endanger my wife to sit there like a duck as I go on my rampage

thanks for reading

bring it
Really creepy I'm reading your story and am thinking I'm glad I don't live in texas or some weird secluded hick town then I look up and your located in SOUTHERN CA!!! EEeeeek thats freaky man and damn you got lucky!
Appreciate 0