View Single Post
      03-22-2020, 04:38 PM   #38
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

This is an entirely separate debate, but I truly believe we need a more rigorous driving exam. It's a privilege to have a license, and although I tend to speed on the highway, I am never putting others in danger. Even in my above example, I tried my best to keep an adequate distance from other cars, and always use my blinkers. As others have stated, people are so unpredictable that I've found it best to just mind my own business, keep my windows up, and be as un reactive to others as possible. However when a gentleman in a large pickup decides its a good idea to intentionally endanger me on the road for no apparent reason other than the fact I was speeding past him. I find it extremely difficult to not lose my shit.

Oh well, I guess I will chalk it up as learning experience and slow down until I can afford to go to the track someday. I'm a humanitarian, I would never want to endanger someone, or have them pose a risk to themselves by reacting in a way that they end up crashing. I trust myself, but not others.
Appreciate 0