03-21-2020, 11:21 PM   #27
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
I've driven in almost every major American city and major euro city, north Jersey and south Florida seem to me the worst, dumb mother fuc**rs for sure

Likely many from NJ are now in Miami lol

But in Munich, Paris and Athens i feel safer, I was Pleasantly surprised, they share the road, the zipper maneuver is done well and the people (respect) the passing lane, yes a little aggressive but in a safer way imo

back in the states, more n more people feel it's their road
I have towed our rv through most of the country and there is no doubt south florida has the worst of all. We were gone for 5 months this last trip so I was really able to notice just how much rage driving here gives me. Like literally the first time driving after we got back I was like holly shit they are all complete fucking morons.

It's weird because some places have their own quirks, like for some reason I feel people in WA can't merge worth shit, they just can't figure that shit out. However other than merging the rest is fine. Not in south florida, these fuckers cant merge, cant turn, cant drive straight, cant do a fucking thing properly.

Even the truckers down here are assholes. They don't even bother moving over for people on the side of the road, right on peoples ass, racing like they are fucking fast and the furious. The east coast is worse than the west coast, but I'm not sure anyone compares to south florida and miami.... forget about it.

One thing that has helped me calm down a lot is the comma I installed in the corolla. Basically makes it "self driving" and on the highway I rarely have to intervene. I set that shit to 5 over the speed limit, get on the second to right lane and fuck it. For some reason it makes the drive so much less stressful. I'm not sure why. Even when I have to go to miami I purposely go out of my way to take the turnpike so I can let comma drive, because it can't handle the 7 layers of hell that is I95 in miami.
Appreciate 1