View Single Post
      03-21-2020, 10:38 PM   #24
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I drive aggressively and fast so I've had many brake checks or people being total bitches here, barely use my horn because I've realized that really, really triggers people for some reason. Back home it's just known that if you want someone to move, you flash your high beams twice and then they move. Here though people take that personally for some reason and brake check instead of moving over. With the MKS though people generally move over, so I definitely know the way I drive I need something that looks big and imposing in the rear view mirror.

I get angry and yell at them in my car, coming up with some really creative swears along the way. My friends know if I'm swearing in Turkish it's bad, but I never put myself or others in risk because dealing with police is just a headache in this little shit hole.

My best story though is when someone pulled a gun on me on the highway back in Turkey after they brake checked me on the left lane. I then move over to the middle lane, to pass him, he steps on it so I get behind him because now he's going the speed I wanted to go at. Then he brake checks me, so I move over to the rightmost lane, zip through some cars and get in front of him finally. He later catches up to me on the middle lane and flashes his gun... Took the nearest exit and continued with my day, not really looking to get shot over who passed who...
Appreciate 0