Rep
Drives: BMW

Based on your info, this is what I would recommend:

3/20
Arrive BKK 11 PM
Take taxi/airport link to Bangkok arrive hotel 12 AM

3/21
Check in shower leave 12:30 AM
Take taxi to RCA (go to club ONYX: thai local spot, few foreigners) or Aloft hotel in sukhumvit (club Level: majority foreigners)

Most clubs close at 2 AM and you will go to the after hour clubs if you are still up for it. If you are at ONYX there is ODYSSEY next door open until 4 am. Literally walk up the street you will find a vast variety of thai street food if you are hungry.

If you go to Level, you will find few street carts open this late but there is a 24 hour mcdonald there (try the Asian specific items if you have never tried, they are much better than usa mcdonalds and cleaner too).

X:XX am return hotel and sleep.

X:XX am wake up go outside randomly walk the streets and find street food to eat, try different things. During the day if you want to experience an Asian mall go to either Siam Paragon or Emquartier. Either mall you will find food courts and many restaurants to your liking.

~ 2PM ish, you explored a mall and had lunch and energized.

~3 PM go to a temple either grand palace (most famous lots of tourists but most memorable) or wat pho.

~5 PM if you want to visit a really famous street market go to khaosan road, it is just a really long street dedicated for foreigners where you can pick up anything you want, literally.

If not, feel free to explore the area or give me an idea of what you want to do.

~8 PM dinner, I know your in Bangkok and you want to try local food, but maybe treat you and the gf to a nice dinner out? I don’t know how much you plan on spending but look up vertigo at banyan tree, I go here a lot for nice dinners or the sky bar at iebua state tower (think hangover 2 at top of tower).

If you want something simple dinner on roof with drinks go to octave or red sky bar.

~11 PM clubbing round 2? Don’t know what you want to do, ideas?

X:XX come home to to sleep

3/22:
Leave morning for islands

Will fill out rest later, hope this helps in the meantime.

3/26:
Flight Home

Few things:

Transportation: During the day traffic is heavy. If you are adventurous you will find these guys on scooters wearing a vest which means they are a taxi service. You can pay the guys and they will zip through traffic in no time.

The MRT is very convenient and easy to use, look up the Bangkok MRT map to find more info.

As night approaches uber is most convenient.

NEVER talk about the king in public and respect the culture, super important.