View Single Post
      05-14-2019, 08:59 PM   #51
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I've had two goals starting college, one was to found my own company and drop out to move to the Valley. Given i'm almost done with college and still in the midwest that's going fairly well.
Another was to live the american dream for a foreign college student. That is to join a frat, meet a lot of chicks and have a lot of fun. Did that, but got boring real fast. Also life became real too quick too, after my first year I realized if I kept that going I'd be kicked out of school and disowned. I can still shotgun a beer very fast though.

In terms of material goals, I have 3 big ones. 1 was to get myself a rolex before i graduate college (accomplished, shoutout to bitcoin), 2 is to get a porsche 911 of any kind before i'm 35, and retire in LA with a nice house in the hills, and with a ferrari 550 maranello in grigio ingrid. specifically that color because i love it - working towards the remaining two

i realize these make me sound very shallow but it's what it is all I know is the stuff I want to do requires a lot of capital (cars and nice homes), so I need to work a lot. I also know that I can't do the "normal lifestyle" thing and something's always gotta be changing, even if small details, to keep me happy
Appreciate 3
Germanauto9698.00
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00