View Single Post
      03-25-2023, 01:39 AM   #30
baron95
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentrnge View Post
Did this yesterday as well. I was in the 11:30 time slot and it was just dumping rain right before and during, They actually paused our session from too much standing water. It was my first time doing this, and will definitely do it again.

I was in the queue to drive the Z4 street drive, but someone appartently got in an accident with the gasser 7 and they shut it all down before I got my chance to go.

Got a ride in the i7 that my cousin was driving. Really comfortable and really boring. Ultimate passenger riding machine for sure. Seat adjustments via the touch screen were kind of flakey. And not being able to make most adjustments while the driver was doing something with nav ( or adjusting their own seat ) was a bit frustrating. I dont know if you can configure a split screen for both driver and passenger to be adjusting things simultaneously. The voice control did not work -at all-.
I did the 2PM slot on the autocross - wet, but fun. The street drives were out of control. Some yohoos damaged another car an i4 or M440i GC. Cops were being called. Nasty. Some guys had a lot of time on their hands and were harassing the staff to drive a bunch of cars.

I was happy I got to drive the M240i, since M2s are not available for test drives. Boy the latest M240i with the 382HP moves. iDrive 8 was nice and responsive, certainly much better than i7 - not sure why people are complaining about it.

Almost made me question buying an M240i instead of dealing with M2 allocation drama. Only disappointment is that the rear seat headroom is substantially less than F82 M2.
Appreciate 0