06-24-2022, 03:22 AM   #7
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
@Kick 6

What would be a good starting point to read more about this?
I read a lot of research but don't read a lot of books. I know it may sound odd, but the single best book I've read that pertains to health is an e-book called Autism: Pathways to Recovery by Dr Amy Yasko. You should be able to find and download it for free. I printed it out and read it twice. It's a technical read but it's right up my wheelhouse.

Dr Yasko is a microbiologist with a lot of experience in immunology and infectious disease. If you just don't think about the term Autism or maybe replace it with any other medical condition, the book holds true. To get to the root cause of our issues, this book does a great job explaining it.
2018 M6 Gran Coupe> DME Stage 2 ECU Remap>Xpress Power Catless Downpipes>Resonator Delete> KW Height Adjustable Springs>Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser>Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler>Carbon Fiber Mirrors>IND Painted Front Grille> IND Painted Front Reflector>JR-34 Gunmetal Wheels, 20mm Spacer on rear, 10mm Spacer on front>RK Autowerks Carbon Air Intake>Racing Dynamics Carbon Engine Cover>Carbon Steering Wheel
Appreciate 1
chassis6490.00