Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by damadama View Post
Uhhh Ohio State FTL, University of Texas for the Epic Win.

We are about to prove it again in the bowl game
I don't want to jack the OP's great news and thread, I was just messing with him about the OSU/Mich rivalry. One of the best rivalries of all sports.

What is Texas really going to prove?

That Ohio State lost the last 2 Nat. Championship games? Texas was not even close to even being considered to play those games. That OSU smeared Texas 2 years ago? That they won the year before that with a questionable call?

I know it's the cool thing for the rest of the nation to hate on OSU and bash them for the last 2 national championships. But shit, they ARE one of the best college programs this decade. I know that's a big pile of shit to swallow but it's true. All the haters need to realize that they are a great program and kids want to play for OSU because they are always in contention of playing for a title. They get the job done, and not many programs can say the same. Being #2 two years in a row is better then 99% of the rest of college football, deal with it.

Oh and Texas choked themselves this year against Tech. The college football choke bug does not discriminate.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0