02-29-2016, 02:46 PM   #23584
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Haha the assholes. I need to know if I was one!

I think I know the answer but I need the creds.

Delorean is an awesome and futuristic thing still. We had one in a cc in redmond often and my kids absolutely loved it. "mom that will still be cool in ten years where as yours will be wrapped around a tree. Sucks to be you mom!"

If I had known what spreading my legs would do to my life and to my self-esteem, I would've been a nun.
Well, if you insist. But lucky for you, I'd copied and pasted my last comments to give my buddy a laugh who is not part of this forum! Here you are:

"Due to popular demand (and this can be up for interpretation/edits), I see the asshole as a characteristic person who doesn't intend malice with their comments as much as insinuated banter, not leading to any detrimental comments or derogatory remarks based upon inquiry, comment, or sexual orientation.

An entitled asshole can be considered (and a lot of times is/has been) a young chap with wealthy parents, a trust fund baby, usually an owner of an M car (AKA E92 M) and knows everything there is to know about important topics such as wheel offset, brand-name parts, and masturbation. They openly brag about not caring what the prices of things are, if they want it it's theirs, Individual programs not being shit, blah blah.

And the douchebags...see F87 post for examples."

Did they really say that to you?! OMG! I know who the assholes are now!

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0