05-20-2020, 04:36 AM   #48
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGUYinCO View Post
Major bummer - I lost an employee two weekends ago due to Covid-19 complications. He was 43 years young.

He was diagnosed with Covid several weeks ago, and then week before last said he was feeling better and put in a full week (had been working remotely since first week of March). Then all of a sudden - I learned he was dead on a Sunday, just like that.
That sucks man. We have had two here that possibly have it. Over Mother's day weekend, they were around family and found out later that evening that one of the other members of their family has been tested and it came back positive.

So we caught them before they came in. They have been tested, and will wait it out at home "paid" for two weeks...then tested again while we await the results. Neither are showing symptoms.

I tell my employees.....what you do outside of work affects your job indirectly. I called my Mom on Mother's day and left her a present at her door. But she and my dad are high risk. Why can't others get this??

Plus talking with my daughter yesterday, they are seeing more and more younger people with this stuff coming into the hospital.