View Single Post
      01-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #33
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The absolute most insane case of road rage I've ever witnessed myself happened in South Florida.

Sports car cuts off an old school station wagon causing the station wagon to lurch and heave to and fro until the driver finally regains control. The station wagon then manages to change lanes and pull abreast of the sports car and angry gesticulating ensues.

After about 10 seconds of this (traffic is being backed up behind the two combatants) a 64 oz Big Gulp comes flying out of the station wagon. I say Big Gulp and not Big Gulp CUP because it was full and the beautiful orange hue of the Fanta (?) soda could be seen exiting the cup as it flew into the window of the sports car. Bullseye.

Absolutely the best I've ever seen!!
And you didn't get that on dash cam? Whut? You have an I8 and super modified one of a kind M-car and no DC? Uhhh..I just threw that in for troll power. This stuff could be legendary vids man and you could be elevated to king BP status.
UncleWede18065.50
MKSixer34185.50