10-13-2019, 04:50 PM   #186
apexit4
Major
Poland
Rep
Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Interesting race. You all are hypersensitized to the whipper-snappers, good for you. While you're hyper-ing may I suggest you spend a bit of focus on Albon and Mr. Norris. In the meantime the veterans determined the outcome of this race. My only real question is if Vettel's borked start threw LEC off as well. We may never know.
I think VET false start did indeed have an effect on LEC as LEC was just as slow getting off the line. We've all has something similar happen at a red light when the car next to us make's a false start. I think VET slight movement was enough to throw off LEC but he was still quick enough to notice the lights were still red. Processing all of that right before the lights did go out was probably the cause in the delay getting off the line.

Just my opinion though. As you mentioned, we probably wont know for sure unless maybe a reporter thinks about explicitly asking this questions. And even then, I doubt we'll get the full story because its rare we teammates calling each other our for this type of stuff.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick59598.50